Arguing

(Amanda's POV)

I noticed my phone battery was low so I decided to charge it but I realized my charger wasn't in the usual spot it's suppose to be. I got up and told Liz I was going to grab my charger from downstairs she nodded and I headed downstairs to get my charger. Once I was in the living room I grabbed my charger and was about to head up stairs until I heard G speak.

"Amanda can we talk"

"Ugh fine what do you want?" I say rolling my eyes.

"I want to talk to you about you know.....Liz I don't want her near you she gives me bad vibes and I also don't trust her."

"Well maybe your just getting bad vibes about yourself plus me and AJ don't trust you G we only trust Liz because she has not done anything to fuck stuff up"

"But Amanda I don't think she brings good vibes in this house"

"Shut it your the one bringing bad vibes in this house so stop acting cute and innocent and why don't you just explain to me why you were spying on me and Liz today" I say.

"Because I wanted to make sure you were safe why else"

"Well I'm only fine with Liz and not you"

"So your gonna go with some fake Bitch is that it because I can be more loyal and true to you I can do better things"

I huffed in anger before speaking....anger growing through my veins we gave her a chance and she blew it.

"Listen...THE ONLY FAKE BITCH I SEE HERE IS YOU ALSO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU IF YOUR SUCH A FAKE ASS BITCH"

"MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE PARENTS UNLIKE YOU"

"Shut up"

"What did you say"

"I SAID SHUT UP AND ALSO GET OUT I GAVE YOU A CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT SO OUT"

She knocked over a vase on one of the counters causing it to break before getting out.

"Dont worry you will see me again someday Love" she then shut the door.

I then remembered what the guy from last time said I then stood there why did they say that so similar unless they work together gosh. I shook that out of my mind feeling tears falling down my face no one could get rid of the thought of me losing more people. I walked up the stairs into my room shutting the door going to my side of my bed plopping down on it and laid there.

"Love you ok I heard you guys arguing?"

"Yea I'm ok" I say in-between sniffles.

I soon felt arms wrap around my waist I turned around nuzzling my face into Liz's chest.

Short chapter.....👉👈