Spying

(Amanda's POV)

I put my shoes on and grabbed the key's while Liz put on her shoes. We then headed out the door hand in hand heading towards the car. I decided to take Liz Mall and then probably take her on a walk to a different park and not the one me and AJ went last time. I drove to the mall soon entering and letting Liz buy some things but I got a weird feeling like someone was following us through out our trip to the mall. So I stayed close to Liz watching my surroundings carefully.

(After the trip to the mall)

"Amanda why are we here you know what happened last time" Liz said concerned and worried.

"Hey atleast it's not the woods"

Liz just rolled her eyes I got out of the car walking away to see if she would follow which of course she did. I locked the car and grabbed Liz's hand beginning to walk.

(Minutes later)

While we were walking I saw patch of flowers nearby. When we walked next to it I picked up one of the flowers handing it to Liz.

"Your to kind Love"

She said giving me a hug and kissing me on the lips.

"Well I mean it's only a flower" I say laughing a bit.

She let go of me and punched me in the shoulder continuing to walk.

"You could have just took the compliment you dork" she said laughing a bit

I ran a bit to catch up to her and continuing to walk.

(1 hour later)

"Hey Liz do you wanna head home or do you wanna do something else".

"How about we go home now"

"Ok"

We headed back to the car starting it up and driving home.

(Minutes later)

When we arrived home we entered the house to see AJ was not here so he must be at work but G wasn't home either. 

Then does that mean the weird feeling about someone spying on us true she really is crazy isn't she.

"Amanda did you hear me"

"Huh no heh what did you say" 

"Do you want to come shower with me?"

"Yea sure"

We headed up the stairs into the bathroom soon entering the shower.

"Liz through out the whole time we went out I had a feeling someone or G was watching us"

"What do you mean there were a million people in the mall and some people in the park".

"Well....I don't know I just had a bad feeling someone was watching us"

"Well don't worry we were together the whole time ok"

"Ok"

After the little conversation we continued showering.

(After showering)

We headed into my room and changed into fresh clothes soon laying down in bed. I turned on the TV I had in my room and put on a horror movie. But then Me and Liz heard the front door open and close so I lowered the volume on the TV we then heard G begin to talk.

"God dammit Amanda I hate seeing you with her but soon you won't have to worry about her anymore because I will find a way for you to leave her because you are mine."

What the fuck  I thought.

I wanted to walk out and confront her but that would only lead to a very bad argument. I huffed and turned the volume to the TV a bit up so me and Liz could still hear it.