She's mine

(Amanda's POV)

"Well you see.....the mark on your hand is the other half of m-mine" I say looking at the steering wheel.

There was a long moment of silence until Liz spoke...

"Amanda I think you got it wrong I can't be your soulmate can I?, I mean your the Alpha and I'm an Omega".

"Just give me your hand to prove it" I say

She gave me her hand and I showed her my hand her eyes went wide when she saw it was true. I just looked down not daring to look at her knowing she would probably hate me.

"It's ok if you hate this you can just ignore me if you want maybe it's just stupid" I say a little sad.

"You dummy why would I ignore you if I love you too, I mean I know I'm not that great but I love you" Liz said holding my hand.

"Wait really" I say looking up at her.

"Of course who wouldn't love you I mean you can be cold and harsh but deep down your sweet and caring" she said smiling.

"Well then does this mean you will be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Love"

I smiled and pulled her into a long sweet kiss.

(Minutes later)

When I arrived home I saw AJ's car not there so I knew he must went to work, I parked and got out of the car going to the back of the car and grabbing some groceries while Liz grabbed the other groceries closing the door and headed inside to the kitchen setting down the groceries.

(Minutes later)

After we put away the groceries I walked up behind Liz wrapping my arms around Liz's waist pulling her close to me kissing her cheek. She looked at me confused a bit but gave me a kiss on the lips she then broke the kiss.

"I want you to love me" I say

She then turned around wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me while I pressed against against the counter. I then picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist tuning us around and placing her on the counter breaking the kiss.

"Like that" she said in a desiring voice.

"Not quite but how about I give you more than that" I say smirking.

She smirked at my response, I began biting and sucking on her neck receiving soft moans from her as she tightened her legs around my waist pulling me closer to her. I picked her up continuing to leave hickeys on her neck and carried her to my room closing and locking the door behind us and set her down on the bed. I took of her shirt tossing it to the side, then I did the same to my shirt tossing that to the side as well and leaning back down holding myself up with one hand while the other caressed Liz's waist. I kissed her soft lips biting her bottom lip asking for entrance she gladly accepted and opened her mouth slightly right before making a moaning noise. I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth exploring every inch of her mouth, I then broke the kiss and starred into her eyes before I spoke....

"Get ready Love...."

Cliffhanger again........

(1/2 Parts)