Even though I hate her I thank her

(AJ's POV)

I finished making food and put it on plates before calling Amanda.

"AMANDA FOODS DONE"

"OK"

I then heard come down the stairs and into the dinning room.

"I'm here" she said smiling.

I nodded and smiled before placing her plate on the table. I then sat down at the table with my food also having random conversations with Amanda about Soul marks and stuff.

(After eating)

After we finished eating I asked Amanda....

"Hey Amanda what do you want to do right now it's 3:50?"

"Let's take a walk in the woods" she said happy.

"Ok then let's go"

We headed out to the trail in the woods and began to walk. Though I sensed that something was not right while we were walking, So I stayed near Amanda just in case. Then something came out from behind the trees. He stopped in front of us and smirked with an evil expression on his face.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Oh you know a  Vampire and your on the Vampires territory so how about you muts go ahead and leave before one of you die or are you just going to fight me" he said laughing a bit and coming a bit closer.

"I don't think so" Amanda said Eye's glowing red.

I looked at his eye's began to glow as well. 

"Then fight me" he said laughing.

They both showed there fangs and claws and began to attack eachother.

"As you wish" She said

"Wait Amanda don-"  

 But they were already attacking eachother. I  then heard footstep's behind me I then turned around and saw Liz coming towards me.

"AJ what's going on?" she asked confused.

"Gosh please help these two have gone crazy"

She nodded and went in between Amanda and the Vampire and broke the fight.

"ENOUGH" She said growling.
"STOP ACTING LIKE ASSHOLES FIGHTING OVER A PIECE OF MEAT"

"NO LET ME AT HER" The Vampire said angry with a scratch on his face.

"Do you want me to bite your neck of or no"

"N-No"

"Then leave you runt blood eater" 

The vampire huffed and turned around and ran back to his town. Liz then turned and looked at Amanda and asked....

"Amanda you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine just got a little wounds that's all....and also why didn't you let me kill him" She said holding her arm and stomach.

"Because I don't want everyone to start a war" she said looking down.

I looked sad as well remembering what happened in the past.

"Uhm anyways Liz let's get Amanda back to the house" Liz then nodded.

(Amanda's POV)

I calmed down my breathe and headed back home maybe going for a walk in the woods is a bad idea I thought. Once we headed home I went into the bathroom looking for bandages to fix the wound on my Leg and Stomach.

"Hey here let me help you"

I turned around and saw Liz standing in the doorway with disinfector.

"Ok"

Liz helped me sit down and grabbed some disinfector and put it on my wounds.

"Oww that hurt's" I said whining   

"Well you have to deal with it unless you want it to get infected" I just sat there whining at the pain but not moving until she was done. 

(Few Minutes later)

"There but the wound on your leg is going to hurt when you walk so be careful ok" She said a worried.

"Mhm"

I got up but immediately sat down she was right the wound on my leg did hurt.

"Need help?" she asked kindly.

"S-Sure"

She bend down in front of me and I got on her back she got up and fixed me on her back before walking out of the bathroom. She carried me to the living room where AJ was sitting on the couch watching Anime.

"So how you doing now Amanda"

"Pretty shitty why?"

"Well that's tough also what's one thing you learned"

"Ugh never fight someone of my own species or a different species" I said as Liz sat me down on the couch she then sat next to me.

"Good now I'm going to take a shower so you two stay here ok"

"Ok" we both said at the same time.

AJ then left to go take his shower and I was soon left alone with Liz. I just looked at the TV making zero eye contact between us.

"Uhmm Thankyou for helping me" I said nervous looking her in the eye's.

"Y-Your welcome" she said smiling looking me back in the eye's

I just turned back to the Tv but soon felt tired and shut my eye's. I realized that I lean onto Liz's lap I sure hope she didn't mind because she was very comfortable and warm and I liked that. She then began to play with my hair a bit and soon I fell asleep forgetting that I hated her.