Finally......

Mistakes were probably made in this chapter-.......

(Amanda's POV)

While I was walking I felt like someone or something was following me but every time I turned around there was nothing there. I walked faster but I soon heard footsteps coming closer this time I didn't want to turn around so I ran as fast as I could. 

(After running to an unknown place)

Once I knew I was far enough I hid behind one of the bushes not daring to make a noise. 

"Damnit where did she go, I know I saw run this way"

I couldn't really see their face but their voice sounded familiar.

(Few minutes later)

Once they were gone I got out from behind the bushes sighing in relief. I then looked around with a confused look on my face I didn't know where I was. I took out my phone from my pocket dialing Liz's phone number pressing call but before I could speak I felt someone come up behind me and grabbing me putting me to sleep.

(Third Person's POV)

Liz: Hello Amanda you there what's wrong..........
Hello answer me I know your on the other side of the phone just answer me and stop being so silent Love......

Unknown: Hello..........

Liz: Finally you answer me I thought you got hurt or something.

Unknown: Oh no Liz I'm ok don't worry........

Liz: You sure you don't sound the same what's going on?

Unknown: Nothing Love why?

Liz: Who are you?.

Unknown: Took you long enough

Liz: Where's Amanda?

Unknown: Well dear I have Amanda with me, don't come looking for her got it.....

Liz: Why, what are you planning.

Unknown: Well if you or the police come look for her I will kill her stabbing her right through her heart......

Liz: Ok well let's make a deal if I don't go looking for her you PROMISE not to hurt her got it?

Unknown: Got it, also there is no turning back.

Liz: O-Ok...... 

Unknown: Goodbye I have somethings to do now.

(Liz's POV)

I hung up the phone with tears rolling down my face I couldn't believe what I just did but I knew it was for the best I picked up my phone dialing AJ's number pressing call.

AJ: What's up Liz, what do you need?

Liz: A-AJ so-some....one j-just ki-kidnapped A-Amanda...

I say not being able to hold back my tears.

AJ: Oh no Liz I'm on my way home right now!

Liz: O....

I then heard him hung up. ,

"k....."

I threw my phone on the bed laying down and letting out tears of anger and sadness but soon falling asleep.

(Few Minutes Later)

"Liz wake up come on"

"Hmm"

"You have to tell me what happened to Amanda"

"Oh....right" I say sitting up ready to talk.

"I woke up with a call from Amanda but when I picked it up there was a bit of silence until I spoke. I asked her what was wrong and why she wasn't answering I then said to stop being so silent until I heard a voice speak and say Hello and then I........"

(In the mean time with the kidnapper and Amanda)
(Amanda's POV)

I wake up with a blinding light making me shut my eyes and look away trying to move but couldn't I then only realized I was tied to a chair in the middle of an empty room. Then heard footsteps come near me I couldn't really make out who the figure was until I focused really well only to see that it was G.

*Muffle Noises*

"What was that I couldn't hear you well" She said taking the tape off my face.

I tried not to scream from the pain which I succeeded right before speaking.

"I said what do you want and where am I?"  

"Well the only thing I want is you"

"Never because I know Liz and AJ are gonna come look for me and kill you for good".

"Well.....you see they won't come back for you because you're girlfriend made a deal with me that if she doesn't come looking for you that I had to promise to not hurt you"

"N-No that's a lie"

"You dont believe me I recorded the whole conversation but we'll just skip to where we made the deal so listen".

I sat there watching her pull out a phone my phone beginning to play the recording but skipping to the part she was talking about.

Ok well let's make a deal if I don't go looking for her you PROMISE not to hurt her got it?

 Got it, also there is no turning back

O-Ok......

Goodbye I have somethings to do now.

I couldn't believe what I just heard silent tears were rolling down my face but I had the feeling she was lying and that she would find a way to get me out of this place.

"Now do you believe me?"

"Y-Yes now I believe you" I lied I knew Liz was lying and would come and rescue me.

"Good now I will untie you and you will promise to not try to attack me because I will give you a punishment for tonight got it"

"Ok"

She untied me and I stood up following her up the stairs into a nice kitchen. She let me look around but the fist thing I did was check the windows seeing that the house we were in was in the middle of nowhere.

(Back to AJ and Liz)
(AJ's POV)

"Liz why did you say that?" I say 

"I don't know I just spoke without thinking ok I'm sorry" she says crying.

"Now how are we suppose to get Amanda back"

"We can track her phone down"

"You really think she would have her phone with her maybe the person left her phone somewhere just to distract us or something".

"This is my fault isn't it?"

"No in any way is it your fault it's no ones fault but hey listen even if you made a deal you didn't mean it because we will get Amanda no matter what it takes ok?"

"O-Ok"

I pulled Liz into a hug rubbing her back gently calming her down still worrying about Amanda. Soon after a few minutes she fell asleep so I laid her down on her bed and laying a blanket over her. I then got up and closed the door heading to the front door grabbing my car keys and heading to Devin's and not getting the police involved because I knew something would go terribly wrong if I got the police involved.