I'm doing it for you

Guys check out the video it's really good I recommend it if you want to watch it, there is also another one called A wonderful world and many more if you want to check them out as well.
Ok now back to the chapter...

Wait do I know you?..........

(Liz's POV)

U: Maybe~

Liz: AJ?

U: Nope, guess again.....

Liz: G?

U: Correct!! now that wasn't so hard was it?

Liz: Now where's Amanda?

G: With me...

Liz: Why did you hurt her?, you promised not to hurt her.

G: Because I was bored, plus you guys take too long.

Liz: What do you mean, why  won't you let her go?!!

G: Because that means I won't get my fun....

Liz: What are you doing with her now?

G: Oh you know.....fun things~
*Sends picture*

I open the picture only to see Amanda tied up to a bed her clothes ripped tears running down her face and bruises on her arms and legs and marks on her neck.

Liz: P-Please leave her alone please you've already hurt her too much just stop!!

G: But we're just getting started darling......

Liz: W-What do you mean?

G: Torture and fun........

Liz: No please I'll do anything.....

G: Anything?.....

Liz: Yes anything 

G: Bring me what I want....

Liz: You already have my girlfriend, what else do you want?

G: You have to figure it out darling~

Liz: Fine!! but does that mean you will leave Amanda alone and stop hurting her?!!

G: Yes...

Liz: Ok

G: You have 1 week to give me what I want but if you don't give me what I want I will continue to do what I want with you know Amanda....

Liz: O-Ok I promise I will find and give you what you want....

G: Good now I will let you be now bye~

What is it that she wants......
God think Liz think what is the one thing she wants.

I bit my bottom lip from frustration trying to think of what the one thing is that she wanted.

I couldn't think of anything so I got up and went into the room AJ told me was G's room. I opened the door beginning to rummage through everything in the room looking for what could possibly be the thing she wanted.

(With AJ and Devin)
(AJ's POV)

"AJ I got no signs of location from her phone anywhere, maybe her location is off or something" Devin said.

I walked over to where he was and looked at the screen but it only said system could not be found.

"Fuck what are we gonna do now!!" I say slamming my hand on the table.