Toxic Ex

Probably made mistakes but hope you like it~🙂🙌

(Amanda's POV)

After I finished my food I went to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink right when I heard AJ groan.

"What's wrong"

"We ran out of milk"

"I can go get it right now"

"No I can go get it tomorrow"

"No I can go get it now"

"No it's not safe for you right now"

"It's fine I can get I know how to take care of myself"

"No"

"Pleaseee"

"Fine just take Liz with you"

"Ok"

I walked out the kitchen to where Liz was.

"Let's go to the store"

"Why?"

"We ran out of milk plus Amanda insisted on getting it right now " AJ said walking in.

"Oh ok" Liz said getting up

I smiled and walked to the door putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys. Liz put her shoes on and we headed to the car starting the engine and heading to the store not to far.

(Minutes later)

Once we got there I parked the car and got out of the car  heading into the store with Liz hand in hand. While we were getting what we needed I saw someone I thought was gone from my life for good I looked back seeing them again. While I was doing that few times we almost made eye contact but luckily they turned around grabbing something else it also gave me time to walk away quickly.

"Amanda you ok?" Liz said confused placing her hand on my cheek.

"Just keep walking ok" I say whispering.

Liz just stood there confused but didn't question and continued walking while I walked next to her not daring to look back.

(Minutes Later)

Once we paid for the milk I immediately grabbed Liz's hand walking out of the store quickly. I walked rather quickly while holding Liz's hand but I was to late.

"Hey Amanda wait up is that you?"

I stopped at my tracks turning around still holding Liz's hand.

"Yea it is what's up Jess" I say with a fake smile on my face.

She smiled back going in for a hug but I just simply kept backing away soon standing next to a yet again confused Liz.

"Anyways how have you been Amanda it's been long since what happened with us"

"Yea it has been long hasn't it"

"How's life for you?"

"Good I have had a lot of fun doing things lately How about you?"

"I have been doing some fun stuff lately too...you know if you haven't found someone yet we can always get back together whenever you want"

"Uhmm....actually I already have someone" I say Liz pulling her close to me.

"Oh cool glad you found someone heh.....what's your name you look very pretty?"

"My names Liz"

"Pretty name my names Jess...how long have you guys been together?"

"We've been together for 3 days now"

"Oh nice also have you heard the Alpha has finally showed there face for once?"

"Yea....well I am the Alpha but I basically have been showing my face a lot"

"WAIT.....you're the alpha"

"Yea"

"Damn I didn't know I was dating the Alpha back then"

"Wait you guys dated once?" Liz asked confused.

"Yea but that was soon over because of what happened or to say it more clearly because of what Jess did...."

"Amanda look I didn't mean to do that it was a mista-"

"Oh look at the time sorry Jess we have to go now it's pretty late and you should also get home it's not safe to be outside at night nice talking to you bye" I walked away quickly with Liz following.

I unlocked the car getting in and sitting in the drivers seat waiting for Liz to get into the car. Once she got into the car I started up the car and drove home.

(Minutes later)

I parked in the driveway soon getting out the car grabbing the milk and heading inside with Liz behind me I then put the milk in the fridge soon walking away from the kitchen.

(Liz's POV)

"Amanda where are you going?"

"I'm going to my room to sleep"

"Why don't you come watch a Movie with me?"

"Because I'm going to sleep ok I'm tired now" Amanda said almost yelling

"O-Ok I'll just see if AJ wants to watch a movie...goodnighte-" I was cut off by the bedroom door slamming.

"Love...." I wondered what made her be like this.

I sighed before heading into the living room to watch a movie with AJ.

(3 hours later)

I headed to me and Amanda's room soon closing the door changing into comfortable clothes going and laying down next to Amanda. Soon after 2 minuets of laying there I felt Amanda wrap her arms around my waist nuzzling her face into my neck.

"I'm sorry I almost yelled at you it's just that when Jess tried to apologize everything she did in the past just came back into my mind making me angry even though it was in the past".

"It's ok I understand how you feel it also happened to me once but now I know that's never going to happen because now I have you"

 I say turning around placing my hand on Amanda's cheek. I leaned in pressing my lips against hers sliding my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth slightly letting me slide my tongue inside soon intertwining our tongues having a fight of dominance making me win. Soon after a few minutes I pulled away gasping for air as well as a flustered Amanda. After we calmed down we cuddled in each others arms falling asleep with silence in the room and the wind blowing outside.

Yay! Another chapter done also sorry I probably took long to publish this chapter I was drawing something and forgot to continue editing the chapter very sorry about that😅........Any who I will sleep since it's 4am for me right now.

see you next chapter bye~💖