Talking

(Liz's POV)

"You sure?" I say as she looked up at me.

"Yea you worry to much Love"

"Do you want me to stop?" I say

"No"

She then pressed her lips against mine moving on top holding my hands above my head. She asked for entrance but I denied just to mess around with her but she just moved her hand inside my shirt moving to my bra. I gasped slightly as she moved her hand back down to my thighs. She then slipped her tongue inside my mouth removing her hand from my thigh letting go of my hands few minutes later she broke the kiss.

"Let's go see AJ because I need to tell him what happened."  

"Ok"

Amanda then got up pulling me with her downstairs we then put our shoes on. We walked to AJ's job since it wasn't far plus it was pretty nice outside while walking Amanda looked a bit stressed and sad.

(Minutes later)

"What's up AJ"

AJ jumped and turned around to look at me.

"Ahhh....jeez you scared me"

"Sorry"

"Why are you guys here I thought you were watching to make sure G won't do anything?"

"Well...."

I signaled to Amanda and he understood.

(AJ's POV)

"Amanda what happened?" I say worried.

"AJ G crossed the line and said somethings I don't want to talk about she also said she would be back soon I don't think we are safe" Amanda said giving me a hug.

"Amanda how about you go and say hi to the kids to take your mind off of what happened. Also you haven't kept your promise and someone has been asking for you. Go do that while I think of something ok?"

"Ok"

We hugged for a few more minutes before she walked to the area where the kids were. Liz and I followed behind her and sat down at a table letting Amanda play around with the kids.

"Amanda's right though" I say looking down.

"What?" Liz said confused.

"The moment G comes back that's probably it for me and Amanda but you might still have a chance to escape.....and if Amanda runs away G will do everything in her power to find Amanda you understand now"

"I understand you but how can we keep her away from Amanda?"

"I don't know yet but I are going to have to ask Devin if he can watch you and Amanda and make sure G doesn't go near her but for now we are going to think of a way to get rid of G"

"Ok..."

(Liz's POV)

I looked in Amanda and saw how cute she looked with all the kids with her. 

"Hey Liz why are you smiling weirdly" I then snapped out of trance.

"N-Nothing"

I think it would be cute if me and Amanda oh god never mind gosh my thoughts are crazy.

What do you think she was thinking of.....