Her soulmark

(AJ's POV)

"Amanda come on let's go it's been 4 hours and you are drunk"

"F-fine" she said a little groggy.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the door making sure she didn't bump into someone or something. Once I did that I called an uber and sat her down inside first I then sat down and I told him the address to Amanda's house since we live together.

(Once they arrive home)

"Sir that will be $20.50"

"Ok"

I pulled out my wallet and gave him the money when he reached for the money his Soulmark. It looked oddly familiar but I ignored it and said my goodbye's.

"Ok Amanda let's get you to sleep it's like 1:12 pm"

I grabbed Amanda and picked her up carrying her to her room. Once I reached her room I opened the door and set her down. I grabbed water and some painkillers and set them down on her nightstand then I headed to my room.

(In the morning)
(Amanda's POV)

I wake up with the sun burning in my eye's and a headache. Gosh I drank to much didn't I....I thought I sat up and saw water and painkiller's on my nightstand. I took it and drank it I then checked the time it was 10:40 smelled food so I got up and headed downstairs.

"Hey Amanda I see your looking a little dead"

"Yep....question how are you not-"

"It's because I only took 1 shot of vodka and you took 20"

"Damn" I say surprised at how much shots I took.

I walked to the fridge to open it I but saw a mark on my hand. It was half a heart I was confused but asked AJ....

"Hey AJ what is this?" I say holding out my hand.

"Oh you finally got yours"

"What?"

"Your soulmark "

"Huh"

"Oh Amanda it means someone out there has the same mark which means they are your soulmate for life but yours is different yours is half a mark which means whoever your soulmate is means they have the other half".

"Oh well....I wonder who my soulmate is"

I stood there thinking of who could possibly be my soulmate I didn't even realize I froze.

"Hey Amanda you ok because the foods done"

"Huh oh ok.....and yes I am ok"

I sat down and he brought me a plate of food.

"Enjoy your food Amanda"

"Ok thanks"

(After eating)

"AJ can I come with you please"

"Why I just have to go entertain children"

"I can help you plus I don't want to be home alone please" I said with puppy dog eye's.

"Fine go get changed then".

I smiled and ran to my room I went to my closet and grabbed black ripped jeans, white shoes, grey shirt and a white hoodie and changed and headed down stairs.

"Ok let's go" I say smiling.

He nodded and we left as we were walking by I saw the same girl I ran into. I saw that she was gonna look in my direction so I looked away quickly and continued to walk. I felt that she was staring at me but ignored her staring.