Your the one I want

(AJ's POV)

I nodded and got up heading to the kitchen beginning to make the coffee.

(Minutes later)

Once I finished making the coffee I walked back to the living room with the coffee I made.

"Ok here you go got your coffee Amanda and then here's yours Liz"

They both said thankyou and I smiled in response and sat down back next to Amanda. In the corner of my eye I saw Amanda pull out her phone and checking her Instagram and doing something. 

(Minuet later)

 Amanda got up and headed to the kitchen taking her cup of coffee to the sink while me and  Liz was just chilling enjoying our coffee. I then got up and headed to the kitchen to ask Amanda a  reasonable question.

"Amanda I have a question do you have a crush on someone" I said smirking.

She just dropped the coffee mug she was cleaning in the sink and stood there froze.

"Ye- I mean...uhh why do you need to know"

"I Knew it so who's the lucky person?" I said curious

"N-No one" she said nervous.

"Is it Liz" I said leaning on the counter.

She then turned around and spoke....

"I-I uhhhhh well maybe b-"

"HA knew it"

"Fine but it's just a little crush ok"

"Just a little crush you sure or no"

"Well I don't kno-"

We then heard footsteps approach the kitchen then we saw Liz walk in the kitchen we just stood there froze.

"Hi you guys ok" she said concerned.

"Y-Yea were ok" Amanda said smiling.

"Anyways what were you guys talking about because I heard talking?"

"N-Nothing" Amanda said nervous

"Yea of course we were talking about nothing" I said smiling a bit.

(Liz's POV)

"Aww come on don't be a butt head and just tell me" I said setting down my coffee cup on the counter.

"I'm just going to leave good luck Amanda" AJ said walking out.

"Wait A-"

"Now can you tell me what you two were talking about?" I said very curious.

"Nothing" she said turning a slight shade of pink.

I just walked up to her and grabbed her by her waist and whisper talked in her ear.

"Now tell me what you were talking about unless you want me to go further".

"W-we we-were tal-talking ab-about m-my li-little c-crush o-on som-someone" she said blushing red now.

I licked her ear and spoke....

"See it wasn't that hard now was it Alpha?"

"N-no...and aslo don't lick my ear"

"Ok"

I smiled and grabbed my coffee cup and washed it in the sink. I then walked out of the kitchen and she just followed behind me into the living room. I walked in not seeing AJ so I thought he must have went to his room. I sighed and went and sat on the couch I then grabbed the remote and changed the anime to a horror movie. Amanda came and sat net to me on the couch the movie began.

(Half way through the movie)

while we were watching the movie I was still wondering who her crush was I was thinking of possible people she liked until I was scared by the movie and latched onto Amanda.

(Amanda's POV)

Liz latched on to me when a jump scare came up I didn't mind I just put my hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. She just scooted a bit closer and cuddled me I smiled and continued watching the movie.

(Hours later)

I looked down and saw that Liz had fallen asleep after watching a lot  of horror movies. I checked the time and saw that it was already 1 am so I got up and turned the TV off. I then walked to the couch and picked up Liz carrying her to my room. Once I entered my room I set her down on the bed I then went to the other side and laid down next to her. I then wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close to me feeling her warmth she then scooted closer to me. 

~Your the one that I want~

 I thought while nuzzling my face into her neck falling asleep breathing softly.