Embarrassed

(AJ's POV)

I get out of the shower and went in my room and changed into some sweatpants, Green shirt. I then headed downstairs and saw that Liz and Amanda had fallen asleep together. Cute I thought I then picked Amanda up and carried her to her bedroom and set her down on her bed. Then I went back downstairs and picked up Liz and took her to Amanda's room as well and set her down next to Amanda. I then closed the curtains and left the room closing the door.

"Whelp gonna go ahead and continue watching my Anime" I said to myself.

(Liz's POV)

I woke up with something warm on my back I tried turning around but couldn't. I soon felt how that something pulled me closer to there chest I didn't mind at all though.

"Amanda is that you?"

"Hm"

Guess it is Amanda I grabbed her hand and held it in mine enjoying her cuddle's but the cuddles wouldn't last long.

"Alpha I have to go" I said a little sad.

"No I want you to stay"

She pulled me closer by my waist and held me tight. I turned around easily and just looked at her sleeping peacefully. She then nuzzled her head into my chest and breathed softly I soon fell asleep once again.

(Hours later)
(Amanda's POV)

I wake up loosening my grip from whatever I was holding and sat up. I then looked at what I was cuddling with I just sat there shook when she awoke.

"Umm did you sleep well?" I asked nervous

"Yea why?"

"N-No reason"

"Do you feel anymore pain on your wounds or no"

"I feel a little bit of pain"

"Lift up your shirt"

"What?!!" I said shocked 

"Your shirt lift it up so I can check your wound"

"Oh Umm ok"

I lifted up my shirt embarrassed a bit she  then checked to see if the bandage had filled up with blood. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it down after checking my bandage She then told me to pull up the bottom of my pants up checking the other wound.

"Your fine no bloody bandages"

"Ok" I said blushing red.

I then pulled down my pants leg and got up went to my closet and changed into black sweat pants, and a red hoodie. I then asked Liz if she wanted spare clothes due to it being 7:30 she said sure and I handed her some clothes. I left my room so she could change and headed to the living room.

"Hey Amanda is Liz awake"

"Mhm"

I sat down next to him and watched anime before hearing the door to my room open and close. Liz came downstairs in the clothes I gave her and she went and sat down on the empty couch. AJ then got up and headed to the kitchen

"Hey you guys want coffee" AJ said getting up.

"Sure" I said smiling.

"Ok" Liz said.