He knows

(Hours later)

(AJ's POV)

I drive up to my house and saw that Amanda's car was there so I knew she was done dropping Liz off. I then parked my car and got locking it i then unlocked the door to the house entering. I heard weird noises so i went up the stairs but soon stopped in my tracks. I was wondering who Amanda was with until i heard another voice sounding oddly familiar.

"Wait a sec" i say whispering.

Are they actually nevermind I'm just gonna go watch TV or do something and try and ignore it.

(Sometime Later)

I heard silentness which meant they were finished I sat there on the couch continuing on watching Anime while smirking a bit.

(Hours later)
(Amanda's POV)

I wake up soon getting up and put on some clothes leaving Liz there to sleep. I then headed downstairs I saw AJ sitting on the couch casually watching TV.

"Hey AJ did you have a good day at work" I say trying not to sound awkward.

"Did you have fun with Liz" he said smirking.

"It's not what it looks like also how did you know"

"Well I got off of work early and I came home but heard you two were a little busy so I decided not to bother you two"

"I-"

"So how was it" he said smiling.

"AJ WHAT THE FUCK" he just looked at me.

"That's my personal stuff" I say embarrassed

"Ok well I'm just gonna continue watching my TV"

I rolled my eye's and sat on the empty couch and watched TV with AJ

Whelp....he knows I thought.

(1 hour Later)

I hear Liz come down the stairs coming and laying down on top of me.

"Why must you lay on meee"

"Your comfy" she said. 

I just rolled my eyes but I gave Liz a kiss before wrapping my arms around her waist I then saw AJ get.

"What are you doing"

"Going to make dinner"

"Ok"

Once he disappeared into the kitchen Liz sat up on my lap resting her hands on my stomach.

"What is it that you want now Love"

She ignored me and leaned back down pressing her lips against mine I hesitated a bit but soon gave in. This went on for a few minutes until I flipped us around breaking the kiss.

"What are you trying to get out of this" I say in a low pleasant voice.

"N-Nothing" she said blushing red.

I smirked getting up and smacking her ass before going into the kitchen to see what AJ was making. 

"Hey AJ what are you doing?"

"Making food"

"Cool do you want coffee?"

"Sure"

"Ok"

I walked over to the coffee machine and began to make coffee.