She's back

(Amanda's POV)

I wake up with a knocking at the front door I checked the time and saw that it was 9:30. I wonder who could be at the door at this time I get up an headed down stairs. Then I heard AJ coming towards me and the door when I opened the door I felt anger grow inside of me

'Why are you here"

"Amanda I came back because I want a second chance to make it up to you and AJ"

"Amanda who's at the door" AJ said coming towards the door.

"G's back apparently she want's a second chance"

"Oh it's just her"

"Give me one chance we should give you a chance?" I say trying to calm down.

"Because my parents kicked me out because they said bad things about you and I fought back telling them you were a good person" She said starting to cry.

Deep down me and AJ knew she was lying but we gave her a fake smile and told her to come in. I then headed up stairs to my room were I saw Liz awake going through her phone.

"Hey love"

"Hey"

She put down her phone and stood up walking over to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Who was at the door?"

"Fake friend I told you about she wanted us to give her a second chance"

"Did you give her a second chance"

"Just for now but if she makes a wrong move she's out"

"Ok"

Liz then pressed her lips against mine asking me for entrance I opened my mouth slightly letting her slip her tongue in. A few minutes later I heard a knocking at the door I broke the kiss before speaking.

"Who is it"

"Amanda you hungry AJ made food"

"Sure"

I soon heard footsteps go down the stairs.

"You hungry love" I say to Liz

"Mhm"

Me and Liz then got changed and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

"Hey Amanda goodm-" G looked in my direction confused

"Who's that your friend"

"This is Liz my girlfriend" I say wrapping my arms around Liz's waist.

"Oh ok that's cool heh" she said in a sad tone.

Me and Liz headed to the table to eat mostly in silence because G was with us.

(After eating)

Liz got up from the table heading to the kitchen I then got up to go put our dishes in the sink. Once I put them in the sink I was about to walk to the living room right when I felt G pin me against the wall.

"What do you want"

"You....I liked you since we met eachother plus I don't like her to much"

"No I have a girlfriend plus I won't date a fake friend or should I say a psychopath and I don't care if you don't like her because I love her so back off"

I pushed her away in a very hard manner I then headed to the living room seeing Liz sitting on the couch. I sat down next to her laying my head on her lap and watching TV.

"You go somewhere?"

"Sure"

"Ok lets go"

||We getting to the bad parts||👊