Your to annoying

(Amanda's POV)

After a while Liz and I went home just to chill for a day and do some stuff. We mostly cuddled and gave eachother kisses while watching Harry potter.

"Amanda if we had a child what would they be like?" Liz asked unexpectedly 

I froze at her question what was she trying to get at this.

"Why?"

"Just because..."

"Ok listen kids are cute and all I just don't want to have them it's just to much" I say.

"Really I thought you were going to agree you know...."

"No not yet not until I'm ready to take care of a child and why are we still talking about it why don't we talk about something different?"

"I don't know maybe because seeing you with kids it's just adorable and cute and I love it."

"Well....that's never happening sorry it won't because I don't want children probably" I say

She then pinned me down with my hands above my head pressing her lips against mine. She then asked for entrance I opened my mouth slightly letting her slip her tongue I blushed a slight shade of red. After a few minutes she then broke the kiss and whispered in my ear...

"If it could be possible I bet we would have 2 Love~"

She then bit my ear making me moan a bit before getting off of me heading to the kitchen I just laid there surprised.

What were her intensions.....

I put my thoughts aside from what happened and got up heading to the kitchen to see what Liz was doing.

"What are you doing now"

"I'm making ramen also you still look a little embarrassed" she said looking at me with a smirk.

I covered the blush I had on my face before speaking.

"Well I'm going to take a nap now"

She nodded and I headed up to my room laying down in my bed closing my eye's.

(Hours later)
(Liz's POV)

Amanda hasn't woken up yet so I went to wake her up. I quietly entered the room trying not to make to much noise. I crawled on the bed to where Amanda was soon giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Hmph"

"Amanda wake up you've been asleep for hours now plus you haven't eaten"

"Nooo I want to sleep"

I got on top of her sitting down on her lap placing my hands under her shirt on her stomach moving up a bit until she spoke.

"Fine I'll get up"

I removed my hands from under Amanda's shirt getting off of her lap as she stood up and followed me downstairs.

"What time is it though?"

"8:30"

"Oh ok"

I lead her to the living room where AJ was she sat down next to AJ soon pulling me with her sitting me on her lap.

"Amanda whyyyy" I say a bit annoyed

She just ignored me laying her head on my shoulder breathing softly.

"AJ help please"

"Nope it's your problem" AJ said laughing.

"Amandaaaa you need to eat"

"I want cuddles just deal with it"

"But y-"

Amanda pressed her lips against mine asking for entrance just to shut me up. I gave in letting her slip her tongue in a fight of dominance arose but soon Amanda won. We heard AJ get up and walk away from what we were doing to grab Amanda food.

"Amanda you need to eat" I say in-between kisses

Amanda broke the kiss still not letting me go from her grip. AJ soon came back with food and Amanda let me go grabbing the plate. I decided to mess with her by crawling back up on her lap nuzzling my face into her neck.

"Liz I'm trying to eat"

"Fine"

I got off her lap sitting next to her letting her eat her food.

"Gosh your to annoying"

I punched her in the shoulder making her laugh a bit before eating her food.

Another chapter done sorry if I took to long...............💖