Jealousy

I probably made mistakes while writing this chapter hope you still like it.💖

(Amanda's POV)

I wake up thinking I was going to be blinded by the sun's light but the curtains were closed. I then heard some ruffling so I sat up and saw Liz looking for spare clothes.

"Are you just gonna keep doing that or do you want me to help you?"

She flinched and stood up turning and looking at me.

"Your clothes aren't gonna fit me"

I just rolled my eyes and got up grabbing a shirt and jeans and handed them to her. I then grabbed clothes for myself and changed while Liz changed in the bathroom. Once I was done I checked the time and saw that it was 11:45. I then walked out of my room heading downstairs and went into the kitchen thinking of making pancakes. So I grabbed the pancake mix and made pancake batter then grabbing a pan and making the pancakes. While I was doing this Liz came downstairs and heading to where I was.

"What are you making?"

"Pancakes unless you don't want any"

"Oh no I like pancakes I was just asking"

"Ok"

(Minutes later)

After I finished making pancakes I grabbed a plates placing pancakes on them and setting the plates on the table. I then heard AJ come downstairs and into the kitchen making coffee.

"Good morning AJ"

"Morning"

(After breakfast)

"Hey um Amanda I have to get back home" Liz said.

"Ok I'll drive you there"

"Ok"

We got up and put our shoes on leaving the house and got in the car. I saw how Liz was acting a bit weird so I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. She flinched a bit before holding my hand as well looking back out the window. The drive was a bit long but we soon arrived I then parked my car and she got out I got out as well.

"Thanks for bringing me back home" Liz said smiling.

"Your welcome but why does it look like no one lives with you?"

"I....I live alone"

"Well then come live with me and AJ we have a spare room since.....well something" I say a bit angry and sad.

"I mean if you don't mind I can live with you but what do you mean since something what happened?"

"A friend well there family betrayed me a few years ago and now I found out"

"Well don't worry I can be your friend now"

"O-Ok" I smiled a bit.

I helped her get all her stuff except the furniture from her house little by little we were almost done.

(2 hours later)

Once we finished I asked her if Liz wanted to go buy groceries since AJ forgot to buy groceries. She said yes and I drove to the grocery store to buy food we needed.

(Minutes Later)

I parked my car Liz and I then got out the car and walked into the grocery store. I grabbed a cart and we began to get the groceries we needed. Liz then grabbed my hand and held it in hers I smiled and finished getting everything we needed and went to go check-out. A guy came and stood behind us and he kind of looked like he was checking Liz out so I grabbed and pulled her close to me and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"A-Amanda what are you doing?" she whispered

"Don't worry about it and just continue pushing the cart for me" I say 

She nodded and continued pushing the cart while I had my hands around her waist. I tried to make it look like I was looking at something but in reality I was making sure that guy wouldn't come near her. While I was looking I saw how the guy looked a bit angry and tried getting close but couldn't.

(Minutes later)

Once we paid for the groceries we headed out and opened the back seats of the car putting the groceries away. I then saw the same guy coming up to the car so I stood there to see what would happen.

"Hey what's your name"

"Oh uh it's Liz why"

"What a pretty name for a pretty lady like you"

"Uh thanks but I really have to go now so bye"

"But I don't want you to leave I want to get to know a lot of things about you" he said smirking grabbing her wrist.

I had enough and walked up to them grabbing Liz by her waist and pulling her close to me. The guy just looked at me sort of confused and then back at Liz. Liz on the other hand turned around and nuzzled her face into my neck wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Umm we were kind of busy and you ruined it" the guy said.

"Don't touch what's mine" I said a bit angry.

"Well I don't see your name on her anywhere"

"Actually I am the Alpha so you must respect me plus she is my soulmate so leave her alone" I say getting more angry.

"I-..... Alpha I'm sorry I will leave but you will see me again someday" he said smirking.

He then left and I just stood there thinking of what he said I will see him again am I going crazy or did he actually say that. I snapped out of my thoughts and let go of Liz getting in the drivers side while she got in the passengers side I just sat there in silence.

"What did you mean about you being my soulmate?" Liz said getting quiet once again.

"Well you see......"

Cliffhanger.....👉👈