Prologue

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Welcome to the prologue of the book!, I'm really excited to write and share this with you guys !

I hope you enjoy it !

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"How is it there !? I'm pretty sure it's amazing than here!" Chloe exclaimed through video chat, She couldn't stay away from her friend that long.

She wanted to come too. but being the mayor's daughter and all he didn't let her to go, she can only leave with her mother in the summer. And now your all thinking, Where did Marinette go?

She wanted a new start away from her beloved city...

She wanted to stay at least for one year away, Since the last events of the battle of the miraculous. She finally defeated hawkmoth, and apprehend his miraculous.

But what she couldn't find was the peacock miraculous, she knew that Natalie was Mayura, but without the miraculous with her, she doesn't have any evidence about her being Mayura, so she wasn't arrested as Gabriel, instead she adopted Adrien so he wouldn't be send away to live with his aunt.

Adrien was still upset from all of this, he and ladybug did shared their identity with each other, but his mistake was rejecting her as Marinette, he never thought that she could be his M'lady at all.

Now that was settled, She told him to just be friends as before, he accepted it, though it still hurt him, his feelings for her will never change. At least that's what he thought...

"It's...fine i guess " looking out the window of the condo, she sees the WE building from a far.

"I'm sorry i couldn't come..my father is being an a-" the bluenette cutted her.

"Chloe. No cursing!" She scowled her friend, she heard her mumble the word anyway.

"Sorry, i can't believe I'm staying with these ridiculous utterly ridiculous liars.." The blonde gritted. Making her friend sigh and shake her head.

"Bye queenie, i have some things to do around here anyway.." She sighed.

"Ok then, Bye Nette !" She waves and hung up on her.

Then a little cute red kwami appears in front of her guardian, while raising an eyebrow if that's possible.

"Do you really have things to do?" She asked Marinette looking around.

Marinette shook her head no, then gently carries her kwami in her hands.

"I don't, but i want to explore around the neighborhood.." She said to her.

"Oh, and i suppose you didn't want to listen to Chloe complaining about the class.." Tikki pointed out.

Marinette smiles cheaply as she places the kwami in her purse.

"Yeah, maybe that too" then she glances around her new room.

It reminds her of her old one, since she asked her uncle jagged to make it like the old one, so she'll feel like it's already home.

She walks over to a vanity and sits on the chair, She pulls her red bandit away and lets her hair fall open.

It has overgrown than the last year, it reaches above her waist, it was dark and silky, so she thinks of keeping it down. She wants to grow out of childish pigtails.

"Wow, you look cute Marinette!" Tikki compliments Marinette.

Marinette blushes slightly with a smile, she kisses her kwamis forehead and walks out her room.

The condo was three-story floor, her room was in the second floor, Glad that she doesn't have to walk too many stairs.

She also did loved the architecture of the place. it could give her more inspiration and ideas for her hobby and future career.

She walked all the way to the main room, jagged and penny were cuddling on the sofa and watching a movie together.

She cleared her throat to gain their attention, she was blushing slightly, she didn't want to intrude their private time together.

They both turned to Marinette who was looking away and playing with her foot around the other.

"Wanna join us Marinette? We have plenty room for you" Penny offered her to join.

Which made her decline so quickly, "Oh! No! I mean i don't want to intrude your time together! I just wanted to ask if i can walk around the neighborhood only!" She blabbered so fast making them chuckle.

"Of course Marinette, you can go" Marinette smiled after what jagged said, but they didn't finish.

"But, you have to be very careful. gotham is very dangerous, me and Jagged made a promise to your parents about keeping you safe, so let's not let that break." Penny finished with a concered look.

"And we don't want our child to be born without you.." Jagged said making Marinette sigh.

"Of course I'll be fine, just trust me" she smirked and waved goodbye.

They waved and turned to what they were doing before.

And yes , Jagged and Penny are married for 3 years, and now they are expecting their first child the next 6 months.

"Hey Marinette , Where are you going?" A voice startled Marinette. She turned to see Luka leaning against the staircase.

"Luka, don't do that!" She scowls him, then sighs.

"Sorry, but can you answer my question?" He asked gently.

She smiled as she continued to tie her shoe Laces.

"I'm going on a walk outside, wanna join?" She asked him, he nodded immediately.

"Anything than seeing those two snuggle and you know..." He said making her giggle.

Jagged turned out to be the father of Luka and Juleka, Luka finally knew where his talent came from, he was happy that he finally knew who was his father, unlike Juleka. she was furiously mad, because he and Anarka didn't work it out, she decided she didn't want anything to do with him.

"Come on let's go"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Well that's the prologue of the book, i hope it made you interested in it!

~Be_Spoiled03