️Chapter 7

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"No! Stay away from meeeeeee!" Sara giggled as she ran around the kitchen, while Luka was on her trail.

"Give me back my phone Sara!" Luka yelled while passing Marinette, who was baking a cake with Penny , Long story short, Penny wanted to try something new.

The two ran,ran,ran,ran,ran and ran. but Luka almost bumped into Penny but stopped before he even touched her.

"I...got the flour?...." Penny said consused and unsure, Marinette sighed in relief while Sara huffed.

"You could have hurt the baby you brat!" Sara complained as she threw the hone back to Luka .

"I don't need to waste my time with some immature teenager. i want to spend my time to think what the baby would look like, i hope they look like Penny .." She mumbled the last part before skipping next to Marinette.

"Sorry.." He apologized to Penny before turning to Marinette and Sara .

"And I'm not immature! I'm the most mature of them all!" He crossed his arms.

"I thought that was me?" Sara sassed, Luka sighed as Sara tasted the cake batter.

"Mmmmmm! What is this?!" She said as her eyes lit up, Marinette gave her a confused look before answering her.

"That's cake batter...?.." Marinette said as she poured it and placed it in the oven.

"Cake....batter...?" Sara said confused, Luka bursted out laughing as Sara titled her head confused.

"Don't tell me you don't know what cake is?" Luka asked her, she shook her head no, and starts licking the batters bowl.

"Ooooh, then you don't know what the meaning of life is..." He said to her, she rolled her eyes.

"In my dictionary, the meaning of life is to annoy Luka to death, and be the best friend/sister of the baby, and learn other children adult language.." She said.

Penny was drinking water but choked as she heard what Sara said.

"WHAT!?"

"Ooops...I may have tought my friends at school how to curse....hehe.." She said and make a dash for it.

"I'll handle her later. but for now rest Penny , we wouldn't want anything to happen to you or the baby" Marinette motion penny to sit on a chair.

"Please Marinette, I'm fine. and so is the baby, I'll rest when I'm in the last months..." She said.

"As you like,and which month are you now? Marinette asked.

"I think I'll be 4 months next week.." Penny said.

Then a ping was heard, Marinette checked her phone to find a text.

03:18 PM

Unknown:

My butler will arrive at your house in 5 min.

"Oh my god! I totally forgot!" Marinette mentally slapped herself, she forgot that she has a project to do with Damian.

"What's wrong dear?" Penng asked with worry.

"I'm sorry Aunt Penny , but i have a project with my classmate and forgotten all about it!" Marinette blurted.

"Typical of you..." Luka smirked, then she shot daggers at him.

"It's okay, i can watch the cake by myself, I'm not that useless, I'll save you a slice" She said, Marinette nodded.

"Okay then, I'll be back before Dinner!" She said before hearing a car's horn, then she ran away but sadly bumped into a table with a vase on it, she managed to get the vase stable in its place and mumbled a ' sorry' and left.

Penny chuckled at the clumsy girl and started to eat a sandwish.

"Is that a chicken and banana sandwich?..." Luka blinked, Sara made a disgusted face.

"Eww...." Sara commented .

Penny huffed and turned so her back was facing them as she ate furiously.

"It's called ' Craving ' okay? I normally don't do this, this is the first time.." Penny mumbled.

"I think your pregnant with a monkey, that would be so cool!" Sara cheered.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

*FlashBack*

"Marinette you'll be partnering with.......ah Damian!" Mrs.reese said eyeing the two.

Damiam tensed as the bell goes off and turns to look at her, but she kinda has the same feeling too.

"Alright, this project is small so it's duo by tomorrow, get to know your partner while at it!" She says and leaves.

Damian hands Marinette a piece of paper before heading out, she walks out of class with it in her hands.

"Hey Marinette ! Whatcha got!?" Lucy took the paper out of her hand and awwed.

"What is it?" Darcy asked, lucy laughed at the blushing Marinette.

My number : XXX XXX XXXX

D.W

"He asked you out!?" Lucy jumped around, Marinette's eyes poped out of their places.

"No!" She said embarrassed, Darcy laughed before explaining about the project to Lucy .

"Ooh. but either way, your going to see him!" Lucy nudged her , Marinette rolled her eyes playfully and they walked away.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

? ? ? ? ? P.O.V

"I'm glad your with us sweetheart, i know we can't replace your mother, but we'll always be here for you" My aunt exclaimed.

"Thanks you!" I make a fake smile and hug her, she wishes me good night before closing the door of my room.

My smile drops as i threw myself into my bed, then a hear a thud on my balcony.

My heart beat races but i keep a strong pose as i held a bat in my head.

"W-who's out there! Show yourself!" I yelled but not too loudly.

"I warn you! Who's there!" I yell again since i found my balcony empty.

Then i felt something grab my shoulders, i realize they were big claws.

Then it took me away as i yell on top of my lungs...

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

I'm soo sorry about being hiatus lately, but I've been on writer's block for sometime but here i am again, and i planned what's going to happen next.

But i think this book has a sad ending..
:(

Jk! Maybe?

Don't forget to push that little star below! And follow me if you didn't! You'll be notified about anything i do!

~Be_Spoiled03