️Chapter 1

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

They both headed around the street , it wasn't as bad as they thought it would be.

"I hope my Melody could change this place.." Luka muttered as he held into his guitar.

Marinette shoved his shoulder playfully, " Of course it can Luka, i think you can be the best guitarist in gotham" she smirked.

"Thanks Marinette, but i meant that your that Melody.." He explained with a playfull smirk, she blushed a bit and punched him lightly.

"Of course i can, it's ju-" she yelped as someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the dark alley.

"Marinette!" Luka yelled furiously and ran after her, she was held against the wall by some mugger.

"Give me your guitar, or the girl gets it!" He threatened, holding a knife against her neck.

She felt a cold metal blade touch her neck softly, but feels warm liquid slide through her skin.

Luka eyes harden as he saw what the Mugger did, so he placed his guitar on the ground with his lucky Jagged stone guitar chip.

"Here, now let her go!" Luka yelled as he walked a step foward, but backed a step as he threatened to push the knife deep through her skin.

"Now,now. i do think me and the young lady need some fun, don't ya think?" He turned to her with a sick smirk.

She froze and held away a disgusted look, she didn't move or tried to attack him, because she never faced someone that isn't akumatized, or in fact she's still Marinette, and not ladybug.

Tikki had told her several times that they are the same person, but she denied that and said Marinette can't do anything, she's just a clumsy girl.

"I said let her go!" Luka yelled as he picked up his guitar and attacked him by swinging it against him. But he backed away with Marinette and placed the knife next to her arm.

"Wrong answer.." The Mugger gritted and slit her arm, she yelps and try to struggle away from his grip.

"You heard him, let the girl go" a voice spoke around the alley, they all looked all the directions for see the person, but couldn't find him.

They Mugger backed holding her to the darkness in the alley, Luka walked slowly to them but stopped.

Because he heard a yelp, not from Marinette though, she ran out from the dark and immediately hugged luka.

"It's ok, everything is going to be ok" he said stroking her hair, he glanced back to see a figure emerge from the dark with an unconscious Mugger.

"Are you ok?" Robin asked them, Luka nodded while Marinette backed away from Luka to take a glance at the figure.

"Robin?" She said as her eyes widen, she can't believe that it's him, The partner of batman.

"Who?" Luka questioned as he looked between them both, Marinette tried to stop the childish grin that's forming on her face.

"Oh my gosh, your Robin..." She whispered with delight. She seemed crazy.

Now both the boys looked at each other with confused faces.

"Yeah..that's me.." Robin spoke as placed the mugger against the wall.

"Now, why were you both walking this late?" He asked them. Marinette looked down.

"S-sorry, but we wanted to check around the neighborhood..so.." She muttered. He nodded as he walked forward.

"Wait, how could you still be young? didn't you became Batman's partner like, 10 years ago or something?" She asked with a raised brow.

"You must confused me with the original Robin, I'm the forth one.." He said then placed his finger in his ear, then he rolled his eyes.

" i meant the fifth one.." He forced out.

Marinette kept checking him up and down, he actually didn't seem like the same robin, because his suit is kinda different.

He saw her check him, which made a faint blush rise up his cheeks, then he rubbed his neck.

"I..i gotta go, don't go out late again.." He said and as he raised his hand to press the trigger to grapple away.

"W-wait!" Marinette suddenly blurted and looked down, why did i said that? She thought.

He glanced back at her confused, she sighed softly and walked up to him, she pecked his cheek softly.

A faint blush covered his cheek as the soft touch of lips touched his skin, he glanced back at her with a stoned look, even though the tips of his lips turned up.

"Thank you for saving me.." She whispered and took Luka's hand and walked away.

He stood for a moment there, placing a hand on his kissed cheek, a smile made it's way up to his face.

Then a visible whistle was behind him, making him snap out of his daze.

"Ooooh, who knew Demon Spawn was a charmer after all?" Red hood laughed as he landed behind him.

"Shut up.." Robin scowled him as he grappled away from him.

"Just wait until i tell the others " Red followed him around.

"Don't you dare!"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Do you just did that?" Luka asked out of the blue with a smirk.

Marinette was still in a daze, she had kissed Robin, she kept thinking.

"Marinette!" He snapped his finger in front of her.

"What!?" She snapped out, he laughed at her response.

"Wow, was he that dreamy?" He teased her, a blush covered her face and she slapped his arm.

"Ow!?" He said being faked hurt, she smiled at his behavior.

"Your just jealous.." She teased, he fake gasped.

"How did you know?!" he said with a smirk.

"Because I'm your best friend.." She said and kissed his cheek.

"Wow, i wonder how robin is keeping up?" He said with a dreamy face.

"Luka!"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

I hope you liked this chapter!

~Be_Spoiled03