Chapter 19

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

At the Wayne Manor

Damian just received a call from chloe, telling him about the Stone's accident, he felt very bad, but was worried because Marinette ran out of everyone's sight.

He was already dressed, because he's going out to look for Marinette, the weather outside was terrible, It's heavily raining, No person should be out at this forecast.

"Where are you going Master Damian?" Alfred suddenly appeared at his room door, Damian took his car keys and passed alfred.

"I'm going to look for Marinette" He stated, but alfred wasn't done talking.

"But-" Damian didn't hear what he was going to say, he rushed to get out of the manor, but along the way his brothers stopped him.

"Where are you going lil' D ? It's Raining outside" Dick pointed out, Damian Didn't answer but they didn't let him pass them.

"Looks like he has a date, Must be with Mar-" Jason started but Damian punched him to stop talking anymore.

"Master Damian! How could you!?" Alfred yelled, Jason held his bloody nose as he and the others glared at him.

"I don't have time for you imbeciles! Marinette is Missing and your wasting my time to find her!" Damian said bitterly, Once he said that, They all scattered to there rooms, it seems they want to help him find her.

He rolled his eyes and heading downstairs, he opened the front door to face the soaked petite girl.

His eyes soften when it met hers, His green Jade eyes and her Dull once filled with joy blue eyes.

He opens his arms as she throws herself on him, He pulled her inside and shut the door behind them.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

They didn't exchange words, She kept sobbing on him, and one of the boys heard someone crying and called the others.

They found Marinette hugging Damian while pouring her heart out, they left them to give them privacy.

After a good few minutes, Marinette stopped crying and but kept hugging him, she needed to feel like someone was there for her.

"I'm so sorry, Marinette" Damian whispers, She shakes her head, Confusing him.

She removed herself from him, And let out a shaky breath.

"It's all my fault D-damian" she shutters, He placed his hand on hers.

"No, You can't blame yourself, You did not do anything" He pointed, A tear slipped her eye while she handed him an open letter.

He eyed it before reaching to take it from her, He scanned the Address and a scowl formed on his face.

"Why would Mrs.Stone keep a letter for you? Her accident was unexpected, It's like she knew it was coming?.." He asked confused.

"That's because....it wasn't her Who sent the letter" She said softly, He Opened the letter and read it, He gritted his teeth in anger.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

You had your chance...

And will be giving you a second chance, If you came to give it to us personally, Oh, And don't forget to Give our Hellos to the dark Knight, I'm sure you have deep connections with him.

If they get involved, You'll never know what hit you.

Be grateful, We could have Killed your sister of yours, Her parents miss her alot, I'm sure they want her back.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"If....If only i gave Them the m-" Marinette started but Damian shushed her.

"No, Don't you dare think that giving up your miraculous, would have been different, It could have been worse, They could rule the World, And death Wouldn't be one person, You know that" He scowled her, She whimpers and closes her eyes.

"I know...B-but, Because of me, That baby would live without his own mother.." Tears ran down her rosey cheeks.

"Damn it Marinette! Its not your fault! We'll get justice to Penny, and all, I have broken my promise to Protect you, But i swear, I'll never let that mistake happen again!" He firmly Said, She hugged him again, but with love.

"T-thank you, Damian, I wouldn't know what to do without you" She said, Her head was on the crook of his neck.

He blushed lightly before Saying " Me too" He whispered.

She blushed and backed away, He glanced at her before realizing she's still soaked wet.

"I'll go to the cave and analyze the letter, As for you, Go to Alfred, He will Give you some dry clothes, Usually Brown or Cain Visit and have spare clothes" He said.

"Who?" She referred To Brown and Cain, Aka Stephanie and Cassandra, He rolled his eyes.

"You'll meet them soon, But for now, Go" He said and got up to head towards the cave, She's been there a few times, So she know where it is.

"Okay, I'll see you later" She said but he suddenly stopped, And turned to her.

"How did you arrive here anyway?" He asked, She smiled a bit which warmed his cold heart.

She pointed at her Miraculous Before Standing and walking away to look for the old butler,He smiled then texted Chloe to tell her.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Damian The Demon Spawn : Seriously? That's what you name my contact?

Bourgeois The Brat : Look, I don't have time to talk to you, So spill.

Damian The Demon Spawn : Don't worry about Marinette, She's with us in the Manor.

Bourgeois The Brat: WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?! and also, Why I'm a brat?! You could have made me My Crushs best friend.

Damian The Demon Spawn: I don't Like Marinette like that!

Bourgeois The brat : HA! I didn't say Marinette was the best friend i was talking about!

Damian The Demon Spawn : What!? Isn't a best friend one person?!

Bourgeois The brat : Not is this world *Wink *Wink

Damian The Demon Spawn : Oh Shut it.

Bourgeois The Brat : Lol Anywho, I'll inform the others that Marinette is safe, Bye.

Damian The Demon Spawn : Bye, and you shall not speak this to anyone.

Bourgeois The brat : Yeah,Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Damian The demon Spawn : I do not Sleep, Sleep is for the weak.

Bourgeois The brat : Bye Damian.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Great, Another finished chapter! I'm tearing up, This book is ending soon, And then i have my finals, The school delayed it to 23th of August instead of 8th, Oh well.

~Be_Spoiled03