Chapter 20

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Roy Harper Hottie" Roy winks, Marinette slightly blushs as Damian Growl quietly.

She smiles and introduce herself, Since he came to help them.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng" She Said, He gave her a sly smirk, Making Damian narrow his eyes on him.

"Don't you think that's a long name for a short girl like you?" He joked, She huffed but kept a smile on her face.

"More Working, Less talking" Damian suddenly gritted " But we didn't sa- Never mind" Roy sighs in defeat.

Jason Nudges Roy's side and motions to Damian's weird behavior, They stiffed their laugh when Damian send a glare towards them.

"Jason" Bruce warned, Then Roy cleared his throat while Jason rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Are any of you telling me why I'm suddenly helping a Damesel in destress" He asked, Marinettes blood went cold when he said that.

"Uh oh" Dick and Tim mumbled before witnessing Marinette kicking Roy Where the sun doesn't shine.

He fell Groaning on the floor, everyone laughed at him, Even Bruce had a slight smirk on his face.

As for Damian, He was very pleased since he wanted to do that, But she beat him to it.

Marinette placed her hand on her hips before snapping " Do i seem like a Damesel in destress to you!?"

He shaked his head No before Smiling" Feisty, I like that".

She rolled her eyes, Then Alfred entered the cave, He approached Marinette.

"Mistress Marinette, Your family called...They're worried about you, They asked Me to tell you to contact them immediately " He said, She nodded before dialing Luka.

"Marinette!? Are you okay?" Luka Asked calmly, She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I'm Fine luka..." She started, But he exploded, Not literally...

"Why did you ran away!? we're supposed to be a family, Sara's missing you, Also Dad, And the baby..." He trailed.

She held tears when he mentioned The baby, but she has to face what caused all this, Once and for all.

"I'm Sorry Luka...I c-can't, I know wh-"

"Know what?!"

"I know who Did this.."

"......."

"Luka?....Luka!" She yelped, then an unfamiliar voice was heard.

"Follow the girl! Don't let her escape! Tell Ra's we got the boy!" The voice commanded, Then the line went dead.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Marinette was smart enough to change the call to speaker, And when the voice mentioned Ra's Al Ghul, Everyone but Marinette tensed up, Even though Marinette was already since Luka is kidnapped, So she sensed the tension rising in the room.

"What's going on? What are you not telling me?" She asked, They glanced at her then Damian, She turned to Damian with confusion written all over her face, What would he know about this? She thought.

Damian didn't start explaining like a normal person, He let's out his anger by punching a punching bag but one blow, Now he can't even feel his hand.

"Damian!" Marinette scowled, She ran to him and held his bruised hand, He had pained look, She saw that in him.

"Damian, What's going on?" She demands, He opens his mouth but A Bright Portal opens in the middle of the cave.

Marinette Let's go of Damian's hand when A familiar Blonde, Or Blonde's Walk out from the portal.

"Sara!? Chloe?!" Marinette questioned, Chloe Was starting at the them with a blank expression.

"Your......your ladybug...." She whispers, Marinette Laughs Nervously before Glaring at sara.

"What? Lady...bug?..." Roy Makes a weird face, But everyone ignores him.

" just Ignore me guys, Like I'm not here"

Soon Marinette recognizes Sara holding something.

"The miracle Box!? What are you doing with it!?" She starts, Then Sees Sara wearing Glasses (the horse Miraculous) .

"And what are you doing with the horse Miraculous!?" She yelled, Sara sighs in defeat.

"I'm so sorry, I know i shouldn't have touched it, I took it A few days back, But if i didn't, I wouldn't have saved myself-" Chloe cuts her.

"And me!" Sara rolles her eyes before continuing.

"Yes, And Chloe too, But we couldn't save Luka, Now He's taken" She said.

"But what about Lucy?....Darcy too" Marinette asked.

"Lucy Went to her Aunts for family Dinner, And Darcy Already had left, She said she has Family issues." Chloe answers.

"Now, Can anyone explain What the heck is going on?!" Chloe snapped.

"I can" Damian steps up, Marinette eyes him as he says everyword.

"My grandfather, Ra's al ghul, Died When Slade wilson attacked the league, My Mother Talia, Said his corpse was too damaged, So the lazuras Pit Couldn't do anything to get him back, And my mother took The lead after him, She also died in a helicopter crash, So now, My grandfather is alive-"

"So Talia was lying to lead the league since she might never get the chance if Damian grew up and took after his grandfather" Bruce Completed, Marinette Had a complete Blank face.

"That doesn't Explain anything to me, It just make things Complicated, Like seriously? A lazuz- I don't know pit? A dead person Being alive again?! Damian being an Assassin Ninja dude!? I mean come on?!" Chloe Laughs.

"Yeah, That's pretty much how our world is messed up" Dick chuckles.

"Wait, Can you explain how did you take the miracle box?" Marinette interrupts.

"Well....I used the horse miraculous to escape With chloe from the attacking assassins, Then we teleported to Our house, In your bedroom to be exact, I took the Box as we heard Someone Breaking in the house, We think it was them Trying to steal it" Sara explained, Marinette Hugged Sara and Chloe.

"Thank you both!" Marinette thanked, Sara rolled her eyes and patted her back, While chloe whispered to her.

"Can i be Queen bee Again?Pretty please !?" She asked, Marinette Sighed.

"I'm not sure Chloe, But we'll see when we place out a plan into action" She said, Sara and Chloe Furrowed Their brows before saying in Union.

"Plan? What plan!?" They asked.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

I wonder What's going to happen next *Thinking* Oh well, Sorry i haven't updated for a few days, I finally moved to My new house, It will never be like My old one tho, I miss it so much ;-;

And for all my Muslim readers: Eidak Mubarak!

~Be_Spoiled03