Chapter 4

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"So, how did you like your first day of GA ?" Darcy asks Marinette while eating a French fry.

"It's great so far, plus the education and students are better than my old school.." Marinette replies.

"I never thought I'll find y'all geeking out here " Marinette raised a brow and turned to see Lucy.

"Oh hey Lucy !" Darcy cheered, Lucy greets her and sits with them.

"You guys know each other?" Marinette asks looking between them.

"Uh Duh! She's like a sister to me.." Lucy answers hugging Darcy as she does too.

"Wow, it's like a coincidence i met two who are actually friends.." Marinette says eating her burger.

"It's not.." Bethany suddenly appears from behind Lucy , who rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Banny?" Lucy asks as she turned to glare at her, but Bethany glared back.

"Stop calling me that!" Bethany gritted and shot her a glare.

"You two were already stalking her..." Bethany started with a smirk.

Now, darcy seemed nervous after what Bethany said, and Lucy was clutching her fist.

"Because, you wanted to befriend someone who doesn't know who you guys really are..." She states as she flips her blonde locks.

Marinette furrows her brows as she eyes them, Lucy avoided her gaze as darcy had watery eyes.

"What do you mean?" Marinette asks Bethany.

"Both of them ar-" Marinette cuts her off by slamming her fist on the table.

"Okay, i don't care! They might be different! But that doesn't mean you can bully them for it! Everyone is different in many ways! So are you!" Marinette snarled at her.

Bethany had a shocked face at her outburst, but she began to get angry by every word.

"Fine! I thought you can be popular like us! But clearly! You want to stay with villain freaks!" She yelled and stopped to take a breathe.

"So don't come crawling back to us if they do something to you! And everyone here will ignore you three!" She yelled and stormed off to her seat away from them.

Her words make everyone ignore them. but Marinette wasn't fazed by them, she was used to be ignored anyways.

She took a look at Darcy , she was banging her head on the table, poor Darcy ...

And Lucy was frowning and looking at her food only..

"Listen. i don't care what they will say about you guys, because I've already been bullied before.." Marinette started.

"You've been bullied? How?" Darcy gaped, Marinette blinked her eyes twice then rubbed her neck.

"What do you mean, how?" Marinette asked them, they glanced at each other then her.

"Well for starters, your beautiful. and you seem smart and intelligent.." Lucy started, Marinette blushed a bit and smirked.

"I guess the stalking part was true?" She sassed.

Then Lucy and Darcy started to laugh nervously.

"But seriously guys, i really think you guys are pretty, and they're just...jealous" Marinette started but Darcy cuts.

"Yeah! That's it!" She nodded with Lucy , Marinette didn't buy it but went along.

"At first, i had a great relationship with the class, well maybe except the girl who bullied me-" Lucy cuts off Marinette.