Chapter 10

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Jagged! Come fast!" Penny yelled. she just went to her room to nap, But now everyone was in the room alerted by her.

"WHAT'S WRONG! ARE YOU OKAY!" Jagged ran into the room with Fang.

"Ggggggrrrrrrrr?" Fang growled with confusion ( Yeah i don't know what he said either Lmao).

"Is the baby coming?" Sara asked while tugging Luka's shirt which made him roll his eyes.

"No, It's too early for the baby to come, Don't get your hope's up" He answers.

"What's going on Penny?" Mari finally arrived with the real question.

"The baby kicked for the first time" She teared up.

"Oh that's great Penny!" Marinette squealed and hugged her aunt.

"You shouldn't have ate the Orange.." Sara grumbles.

"What do you mean Sara ?" Penny raised an eyebrow.

"Because the baby must have thought the orange was a soccerball so it must have tried to kick it" Sara blabbered.

"Oh Sara " everyone laughed at her weird prediction, she shrugged and went to eat some poptart.

"Breaking news" The Tv sound rises up from the living room, Sara must have raised the volume up, So they all left Penny to rest and walked back to the living room.

"Vicky Vale from Gotham gazette speaking, There has been a report about a disappearance, A young Italian girl, no older than 16, has vanished after 2 days of moving to gotham city, Until now, The GCPD has told us she could be kidnapped, if she ran away, they're doing their best to find her, Now we met her only relatives that lived with her"

The channel brings A house with Police Around it looking for clues, And the Channel team with A two children and an adult who was tearing up.

"Hello Miss Smith, We're sorry about your Niece's Disappearance, But can you describe how you found out?" The reporter asked her, she nodded and wipes her tears away.

"Yes, Three days ago, after I wished her goodnight and went to Tuck my children to bed, I heard a scream that i recognized as her, So i ran to her room, B-but somethi-She was Gone ever since..." She sobs then Marinette turns off the tv.

"I can't watch this anymore." Marinette shivers.

"Isn't she that girl who made leave Paris for here?" Jagged growled.

"What!? Why did she follow you to Gotham ? That stalker!" Sara yelled.

"And now she's kidnapped, It's a win-win, Marinette gets to live here with us and Liar Rossi gets her karma" Luka tells them.

"It's not a win-win, Even if she's bad and all, No one deserves something like this" Marinette said with sadness.

"What are you saying?"

"Lila lost her mother a week ago, and now her aunt lost her and her sister, Is that something to be happy about?" Marinette asked them.

Silence filled the room, She Sighs and walks away.

"That's what i thought"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Are you sure about this Marinette ?" Her noble kwami asked.

"Not exactly, But i know Mrs.Rossi is hiding something, i need to help her find Lila , i feel like i have something to do with it.." She mumbles.

"How does that have something to do with you?" Tikki frowned.

"That's why I'm going to find out" Marinette declared.

"Tikki Spots on!" She transformed, She glanced at herself in the mirror, Her suit changed a bit, More mature than usual.

"Can i join you on your miraculous adventure?" Luka joked as he stood behind her.

"Me too!" Sara cheered, Yeah Sara too.

"I'm sorry guys, i feel like i should do this alone, But I'm sure next time" ladybug promised.

"Even me?" Sara gazed, Ladybug ruffles her hair and nods.

"Even you....Maybe.." Sara jumps up happily.

"Now I'll see you guys later, Bug out!" She shouts and uses her yoyo to grapple away out the window.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Ladybug arrives on top of the Smith residents, She finds a dark Bedroom with no one inside, she opens the window and slips in easily, She sighs slowly and advances around the room.

It looked shady, she checks around and opens some draws, and now she knew this is Lila's room, because she just find her diary in some point.

She hesitates as she tries to open it, but it may have some clues to something, she checks some pages but with madness.

Some were about how Lila despites Marinette and how to destroy her, she skipped some pages and gasped lightly.

I'm finally moving with my dump aunt and cousins, that way i can finally destroy ladybug.

Ladybug couldn't believe her eyes, How was that possible, how did Lila knew she was ladybug? she had to find out more.

We had a back-up plan if Gabriel agreste failed, i must take the peocock miraculous so Natalie wouldn't be arrested and adopt Adrien, then tell him the Truth about Emily,his mother. and I'm sure he'll help us, But the plan changed, he told us that he was chat noir, that was unexpected, but he told us about ladybug being Marinette, and he's willing to do everything to help his mother, but without hurting his ' M'lady ' .

me Lila rossi, what do i get in this mess? I just want a miraculous to destroy ladybug, she ruined my life at paris, but the price to all this was painful, but I'll get over it...

Price? What did she mean by that? Ladybug thought.

I did it, i killed my mother-

She killed her freaking mom!? What the heck?! Ladybug gasped.

She wouldn't have understanded about all this, and I'm 18 soon so I'll be leaving her anyway, she never understood me like dad, but unfortunately, he had been arrested, I'm thinking about busting him out as La peon, yeah my new Superhero name!

Ladybug rolled her eyes and decided to read it one last time.

I'm coming for you Dupain-cheng..

Yikes, That was very creepy. she placed down the book gently and the wooden floor made a squeaking sound.

"Who's there?!" Someone asked then walked into the room.

"Ladybug?" Mrs.Smith gasped, Ladybug nodded and walked forward.

"I believe you have something to tell? Right?" Ladybug asked her.

She pursed her lips and nodded slowly.

"Yes, I do"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Hello everyone! How you guys doing? This chapter is Kinda like the first chapter about this mystery.

~Be_Spoiled03