Chapter 2

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"What do you mean your okay!? Look at yourself!" Penny scowls the bluenette teen, because she exclaimed that she's fine.

"Aunt Penny , i assure you i'm fine.." Marinette said while Jagged was already sobbing.

"This is all my fault! i shouldn't have let you go.." He said while luka patted his back looking sad.

"No. it's my fault, i should have been able to do something, other than swing a stupid guitar.." He mumbled looking down.

Marinette laughed which made them look confused.

"Sorry, it's just i'm very grateful that you all care about me, but i can handle myself.." She said while eyeing luka who gave her a smug look.

"Yeah, you can handle yourself, tell that to Robin the next time.." He said sarcastically.

"Woah, you met Robin ?" Jagged's eyes lit up at her words, she giggled as she nods at him.

"That's so rock'n roll!" He exclaimed while Penny smiled, Luka gave a disbelieved face.

"Am i the only one who hasn't heard about a hero named Robin ?" He grumbled.

"Well, All you do is just sit on your bed and keep listening to your tunes like an old grandpa.." She said with a smirk amd ran away , he and Jagged gasped.

"Oh god! She's so right! I'm sorry honey!" Penny said between laughs, earning glares from them.

"Honey, that really hurts.." Jagged whined as penny pulled him away.

"Oh stop being a big baby, and work on your song." She scowled as they left the scene.

As for the teens, they're already chasing each other around the condo.

"Take it back!" Luka yelled with a hint of happiness in his voice.

"I can't if it's true!" She giggles and takes different turns around the hallway.

But she wasn't paying attention as she was laughing with him, so she slams herself into the wall.

"Ahhh!" She yelped and fell backwards.

Luka hurried to her side, a concerned look blastered his face.

"Marinette, Are you alright?" He asked while placing his hand on her shoulder.

She covered her face with her hands, she groans as pain was felt around her poor head.

"Can't you see I'm not? Jeez..." She said with sarcasm dripping in her voice.

He sighed relieved, " if your being sarcastic, then your okay" he smiled and got up.

She touched the cut on her arm, which made her hiss in pain.

Luka frowned slightly, he sighs and guides her back to her room.

"Now go to sleep, We have school tomorrow.." He reminds her.

She groans as she throws herself on the bed.

"And it's the first day too..." She whines which made Luka chuckle.

"Good night Melody.." He says as he closes the door.

"Good night Luka .." Marinette says as she gets off the bed.

She walks to the bathroom to treat her wounds.

"I'm sorry about what happened Marinette.." Tikki says with a sad look.

"It's not your fault, it's mine.." She mumbled as she sees her arm.

"How?" Tikki asked while opening a bandage.