Almost

It is almost time for the purge, but some people  were getting ready and getting things that they needed. There was only one more day until the anuel purge. People were still on with there day, but some people decided to just stay at home for safety.

Third persons POV:
Everyone was acting normal and just going on with there day. Atzi was at her photoshoot posing for the camera. She knew what was coming up, but she didn't want to think about it very much. She was worrying about her friends because they are alone for the purge. Her parents were in England for a trip and also to get away from everything that was going on with the purge. Atzi didn't want to go because she has been there so many times and she didn't want to leave her friends behind.
Sandra was live on TikTok and she was talking about her life and makeup brands that she had been working with. She didn't forget about the purge, but she didn't want to talk about it with her fans on the live. Her parents were with Atzi's parents at England. There parents were really good friends so they went with them. Sandra didn't go because she didn't want to and she didn't want to leave her friends behind with everything that is going on. She decided to end the live and text Atzi.

Conversation between them

                               Atzi🥰❤️

S:Hey
                                                                           A:Hey
S:Are you worried about
What is coming up?                                     
                                                                         A:yeah
S:same here. What are you
going to do? I was planning
on spending it with you and
Nadia.
                                                                  A:same
S:do you want me to ask her?
                                                                A:no I'll ask
S: oh okay. Text me back about
what she says.
                                                                  A:okay
                                                               Read

Atzi went to go text Nadia about what was going to happen and if her and Sandra could spend it with her. She was hoping that Nadia wasn't busy or anything.

                                  Nadia 🖤😈
A:hey
                                                                         N:hey
A: do you know what is coming
up?
                                                                         N:yeah
A:oh ok. Well I was going to ask
you if me and Sandra can spend it
with you. If that is okay with you?
                                                            N:that is fine, but you guys are going to have to come tomorrow because I don't want you guys to come on the day of the purge because I don't want you guys to get hurt.

A:that is fine. Thank you 😊
                                                        N:your welcome
                                                            Read

Nadia was happy that she didn't have to spend the purge alone this year. She always spends it alone because she lives alone. She doesn't know where her family was because she never had a good connection with her family. So she left to start a new life by herself. She didn't mind it though she likes living by herself. She wasn't rich or had a lot of money, but she was working to pay off her apartment and to get what she needed. Currently Nadia was watching tv and was making dinner for herself. She likes keeping in the shadows because no one knows who she is. Except for her friends.
Atzi decided to text Sandra about what was going to happen and what Nadia said.

                              Sandra 😂❤️
A: so I texted Nadia
                                                    S:what did she say
A:she said that we can go and spend it with her,but we have to leave tomorrow to go over there.
                                                        S:oh ok. Do we have to bring anything? Like food, drinks or even like weapons or something?

A: to be honest I don't even know. I'll go ask her hold on.
                                                                        S:okay
                                                                    Read
Atzi didn't ask Nadia about what Sandra said. So she had to text her again about if they needed to bring anything.

                                  Nadia 🖤😈
A: hey do we have to bring anything like food, drinks or weapons or anything?
                                                                N: if you guys want, but you guys don't have to. I have weapons here and water and food. If you guys just want to be safe and bring snacks or like a knife or anything you guys can.

A: oh ok
Read

Atzi already was going to bring things even if she didn't want to. She went to go tell Sandra what Nadia said.

                               Sandra 😂❤️
A: she said that we don't have to that she has food and drinks at her place. She said if we want to we can bring snacks and like a knife if we want to be safe.
                                                            S:oh okay. Do you want to go to the store with her tomorrow to go get stuff?

A:yeah sure. What time do you want me to pick you up?
                                                              S:10:00am
A:okay be ready
                                                              S:okay
                                                              Read
It was set. Tomorrow Atzi and Sandra are going to Nadia's place to stay with each other for the purge.