Maybe it's you?

I ran up the stairs and tried opening the door. I didn't know how to open the door, it literally was a trap door. I checked if there was a handle anywhere, but I couldn't find it. I didn't really have any other idea or choice so I had to break down the door. I don't know how if I'm too weak to break anything, but I have to try. To be honest I'm really doubting myself right now. I mean who can break down a door that is built out of bricks? You would literally have to have powers or something to do that. I mean like it wouldn't be bad. Having super powers would be awesome. I just wish I had them right now because they would make my life easier...kind of. I was so scared to do this. Knowing me I'm going to hurt myself even more. Who cares? At least I'll leave this place and go with my friends. Hopefully they are okay and still alive. I need to do this and I need to do it quickly. I got myself ready to ram into the door. I was going to hit it with my good side, but then again nowhere else in my body is good or okay. I just had to deal with it and suck it up. I took a deep breath and began running. I ram myself into the door and it hurt so bad. I mean I was happy that I had a little bit of strength in me, but my whole body was just not having it. I did the same thing again, but with more force and strength. I'm pretty sure you can hear my whole body hitting the wall around the house. I don't even know if this is working. I don't hear anything breaking or anything. This has to work, it just has to. I don't have anything else to do or any other ideas. This was the only solution there was. My whole body was bleeding and hurting like hell. It was beginning me to stop, but I can't. I have to do this and nothing is s going to stop me. I was getting angrier by the minute. The more I would ram myself in the door, the more I wanted to break it down. It's weird because once I get mad I get more stronger. James has the same thing. Maybe it runs in the family? I don't know, but what was on my mind right now was getting this door down. I kept slamming into the door and I was hearing some noise. I kept doing it and doing it as I kept hearing the crack of the bricks breaking. This time I went even faster to not waste any time. The faster I went, the faster the bricks were breaking. My body was hurting like hell, but I was almost there. This last one was going to break it down. So I went all the way down the stairs and got myself ready. I ran up the stairs really fast and I hit the brick wall. It finally broke down and I was free. I fell to the ground because of the impact of it all. Now I'm sure my body was bleeding and bruised up. I didn't care because I had bigger things to worry about. I got up from the ground and dusted myself off. I looked around to see what was going on, but all I heard was gunshots and people screaming. No one was in the same room with me so that was good. I ran out of the living room and tried to see what was going on. I went to the quiet place that was an extra space to be alone. Once I made it, I saw Jame's friends shooting at other people. I couldn't see who they were, but I hope those people win. I ran and tried going to the kitchen because the kitchen was probably the safest place right now. I was running, but someone started shooting at me. I took cover behind the couch and had my head down. The guy ran out of bullets and I poked my head out to see if he was done. He threw his gun to the side and got out a machete. He came at me and I booked it to the exit. I was about to leave when all of a sudden the guy tackled me down. I tried pushing him off of me, but he was holding me down. He socked me in the face and I almost passed out. My vision went blurry and I couldn't really see anything. I looked at the guy and I saw him have something over his head. I looked closer and once my vision was back I saw that he was about to stab me. That's when I hit him in the throat and he got off of me. He dropped his machete and was having a hard time breathing. I got the machete and made him turn around to face me. I stabbed him in the chest and made the machete split his body in half. He fell to the ground lifeless. I still had the machete in my hand. For some reason I was shaking. I don't know why, but maybe a panic attack? I don't know, but I shook it off and left the room. I was finally on my way to the kitchen. I killed some people on the way, but I don't know who they are shooting at. I made it to the kitchen, only to see that the rest of Jame's friends were there. They all looked at me without saying a word. There was probably like ten or nine of them in the kitchen. The rest were in the other rooms fighting whoever broke in the house. I was trying to leave the room, but one of the of them hit me in the back of the head with there gun. It was a girl and she had blond hair. I fell to the ground trying not to pass out. It worked, but I have a splitting headache. While I was on the ground the rest of them came close to me. They all crowded around me and just looking at me. While I was on the ground, a guy almost stabbed me in the head until I moved. I kicked the girl that hit me in legs. She fell to the ground and I got her from the neck. She was trying to fight me, but I was holding her tight around the neck. I put my hand on her chin and the other on her head. I twisted her whole head around and broke her neck. I dropped her on the ground and the rest of them came running at me. I stabbed one of them in the chest, the other one I cut off there arms. And for the others I stabbed them in the neck. Once I was done I didn't know where to go. Nowhere was safe so I can't hide anywhere. I decided that I was going to go in Jame's office. That's the only thing I can think about right now. Plus it has guns so I'll be fine. I ran out of the kitchen and went to the entrance of the house. I ran to the stairs, but then I stopped. I stopped because I could have sworn I saw mattia. There was a guy at the bottom of the stairs that wasn't facing me, but was facing the other way. The back of his head looked like mattia. It couldn't be, right? I don't know maybe I'm just seeing things. I decided that I would ignore it and I went up the stairs. I went inside of Jame's office and got all of the guns. I loaded them up since the bullets were in his desk. Once I was done with the last one, I heard movement coming from behind me. I turned around only to be hit in the face by one of the girls that dragged me down that cell. She kept hitting me until I got her from the legs and made her fall. I punched her in the face and banged her head to the ground. She was knocked out on the ground. I got up from the ground and then got tackled back down. It was the other girl and she tackled me and made us roll over the table. She got me from my head and kept banging my head on the floor. That's when I got her gun and hit her in the face. I hit her in the nose and broke it. She was bleeding a lot and held her nose in her hand. She got up from the ground and was panicking about her nose. I was still on the ground trying to get up and get the guns. I turned around on my back and saw the girl looking at me. She was mad and she came charging at me. I got her gun and shot her in the stomach. She flew back and hit the wall. Her blood was everywhere and was dead on the floor. I got up from the ground and went over to the other girl. I reloaded the gun and pointed it at her. She was waking up already and once she had her eyes fully opened I shot her in the head. Once I was done I got the rest of the guns and went to the room where my stuff was. I got my backpacks and put the rest of the guns in my backpacks. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. I started shooting at the others. I was helping the people that broke in, even though I don't know who they are.

Mattia's POV: We were finally inside of the house. Once we went inside all of them started shooting at us. We decided that we would split up so that way we can finish quicker. I went straight and the others went to wherever. It was kind of hard because these guys were trained to shoot. I was to, but not as good as these guys. Who cares? Soon all of them will be dead soon. Once I killed the ones that were at the entrance, I went to the living room, but for some reason the fireplace was broken down. How can someone even do that? I guess that person has a lot of strength to do that. I was going to go see what there was behind the fireplace, but then I heard a girl scream. I turned around and I saw Kairi running around the couch because one of the guys was trying to kill him. He kept screaming and I couldn't handle it, I really wanted to laugh. I was trying so hard not to laugh and I kind of succeeded. Kairi tripped over something and fell to the ground. The guy was standing over him with his knife and was about I stab him. I shot the guy in the shoulder and then in the head. I ran over to Kairi and helped him up.    M: you good bro?     K: yeah...why?
M: because I could have sworn I heard a girl scream.    K: well...maybe it was one of the girls.     M: are you sure?      K: YES!! Why are you asking me all these questions?!? I don't scream like a girl.     M: whatever you say man. Once we were done talking, I was about to walk away until Kairi was talking to me. I tried to ignore it because I was checking to see if anyone was coming. Of course Kairi being Kairi kept bugging me.     K: dude...dude!! Bro!! Hello earth to mattia, I'm talking to you!!
M: what! What do you want?!?     K: who did that?   He said pointing at the fireplace. Seriously was that all he had to ask me? What happened to the fireplace? To be honest I don't even know or what to think.    M: I don't know. Maybe it was one of them that did it.    K: what could be down there?    M: I was trying to look, but you came in screaming like a girl and I had to help you with that guy so I couldn't see.
K: I DON'T SCREAM LIKE A GIRL!!!   
M: yeah okay, keep telling yourself that.    I walked away from Kairi. I went to the entrance again and there was more of those psychopaths in the house. Danm how many is there? I really hope that we can do this and make it out alive. I kept shooting and the others were doing there own thing. I turned around to shoot the guy that was on the staircase behind me. Once he fell off the stairs, I saw a girl run for it. It looked like she had brown hair or black? I don't know, but it kind of looked like Nadia. I was going to go up the stairs, but I heard Kairi scream again so I had to go help him again.