Seeing you again

We ran as far away from the warehouse as possible. We kept on going until we hit somewhere that was down town in New Jersey. While I was running I felt a sharp pain on my side. I didn't pay much attention to it because I just thought it was because of the beating that I took. We finally stopped to catch our breath. Once we were done catching our breath we heard some type of noise. Me and Atzi looked around to see what it was. There was nothing there. Until we heard the sound again,but this time it was coming from Sandra. We looked at her and figured out it was her stomach. Poor thing, she was hungry and we didn't have anything to eat. I looked around to see if there was a store or something that we could go to that had food. Sadly everything was closed so we couldn't get any food. We walked around hoping at least something good would come out of this night. We had our weapons close to us looking around our surroundings. After a couple of minutes walking around in the streets we saw a Walmart up a head. We ran making sure there was nobody around. Once the coast was clear we ran to the front of the door. We checked if it was locked and it wasn't. The glass doors were broken so someone was in there. We had no choice, but to look inside and check what we could get. I walked in first with my gun pointing up with my hand on the trigger. I wasn't taking no more risks of putting the girls in danger again. Soon after when I looked inside I signaled the girls that it was clear. They came in and we were looking in the aisles to see what we could get to eat. We got bags of chips and any snacks that we could find. We stuffed our backpacks full of snacks and things we needed. I was deciding if I should go look upstairs since the Walmart had to stories. What if there was more supplies up there? I made up my mind and I was going up stairs. A: Nadia where are you going? N: umm...I'm going upstairs. S: Nadia we need to stick together. N:I know, but what if there is more stuff up there that we need? I just want to look around. The girls looked at each other then back at me. They had this face that basically said no, but finally they gave in. S:ugh!!! Fine go up and see what you could find. A: but if you are not back here in 20 minutes then we are going up there and looking for you. N: that's fine. Just stay here and don't go anywhere and be careful.
S: same to you. A: go and hurry back. N: okay. Once we were done talking I went up the stairs and looked around carefully. I had my gun up in the air and checking my surroundings. It was dark so I couldn't really see a thing, but my gun had a little flash light so I turned it on. It didn't really work, but it was something. I finally found the aisle that I was looking for. The camping section had almost everything that we needed. I took 6 flashlights, 3 packets of batteries, a first aid kit and a couple of knives just Incase. I was finished with the camping section and started to go to the clothes because Atzi said she was cold before we got here. I was looking for a sweater for her and me because I was cold to. I finally found two all black zip up ones and took them. I had them in my hand and I was about to leave when all of a sudden the pain from my side came back. It hurt me really bad and I fell to the ground. I was holding my side when I felt something wet. I thought it was just my sweat because I was kind of sweating a lot. After a couple of minutes the pain didn't go down. It already passed 20 minutes and I had to get back to the girls. I picked myself up and went to the medicine aisle to see if I can find some pain killers. I wiped my hand on my pants because it was wet and I didn't want it to be slippery. I shined the light at my hand and it had a red stain on it. I was really hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. I didn't have the courage to look at my side. So I just put my sweater on and zipped it up and walked to the medicine aisle. All that was on my mind right now was the girls and getting them safe. That's all that matters to me.

Sandra's POV: S: she's been gone for 35 minutes already she should have cane back right now. A: I know, but maybe she is still looking for things we need. I was getting scared because Nadia hasn't came back and me and Atzi were alone in a dark Walmart. We had little flashlights on our guns, but it wasn't really useful. I was panicking a little just thinking about what happened to Nadia. I don't know why we didn't go upstairs after the first 20 minutes had passed. I was getting anxious and frustrated because she still hasn't came back.   S: let's just go look for her!! She could be in danger!!!   A: Sandra calm down I'm pretty sure she is fine. We are just going to wait a little longer and if she doesn't come back then we will go up there and look for her.   S:by the time we go up and look for her she will probably be dead!!!   I wasn't in the mood to wait any longer.  S: I'm just going to go up there and look for her myself.    I was about to leave when Atzi grabbed me by my arm.   A: are you crazy?!?!! You really think I'm going to let you go up there by yourself?!?!   S: I want to look for Nadia Atzi!! If you aren't going to help me then-I was cut off by a big bang from the other side of the store. I looked at Atzi and she looked at me. We both just froze looking at each other. My heart started beating rapidly and I started to get anxiety. God where's Nadia when you need her.