Who are you?

Atzi's POV: we were running through New Jersey with the boys. I'm so happy that we found them just in time. There is something that has been on my mind since we found the boys in the store. Were they the ones who broke the the glass doors? Also why were they at the store if they have food, water and all that stuff? I don't know, but I won't ask. We were still running and watching our surroundings. I was running in the front with mattia by my side. God why is he so cute? Ugh I feel like this boy is going to be the death of me!!!! The others were right behind me and mattia. Sandra with Kairi by her side. I swear he doesn't keep his eyes off of her and it's just so cute!! Nadia with Alejandro keeping his eyes on her. He is really overprotective of her and they literally just met, but I don't care because I find it cute!! The thing is Nadia looks like she is in pain. Sometimes when I turn around she makes these faces that say she is hurting or something is wrong with her. Back at the store she said she was fine. I really hope she is fine.
End of POV.

Nadia's POV: we kept running until we were there at the safe place that the boys were taking us to. While I was running my side kept on hurting me really bad. I wanted to tell them if we can stop and take a little break from the running, but if I did they would have told me that we have to keep on going because we could die out here. Well right now I feel like I'm dying. This pain won't go away and I'm getting really really tired. The pain killers helped, but not a lot. At least they helped a little, but hopefully once we get there I can rest and this pain will go away. I'm trying not to make it noticeable because I don't want the girls to worry about me. I just make these faces when they are not looking, but the bad thing is that Alejandro is literally right next to me. He keeps looking at me worried and I just give him a smile signaling that I am fine in reality I'm not. I just hope we are almost there. M: don't worry guys we are almost there we just need a couple more minutes. Oh thank god!!!!
End of POV.

We were almost there is what mattia said and we just need a couple of minutes left. I was hoping I can last for a little bit longer, but this pain is really kicking me in the butt. I couldn't keep on going so I stopped. I held my side as I bent down catching my breath. Usually I can run for a very long time, but in this case I had to stop. The others noticed and stopped and ran to me. S: Nadia why did you stop?
A: yeah you never stop running. Why now? Are you okay? I was trying to think of something, but nothing came to mind. So the best thing to do was act like I didn't hear them. I stayed quiet still bent down holding my side. It was going good...until Kairi had to ruin it all. K:HELLO!!! EARTH TO NADIA!!! Did you hear the girls? Come on we have to get going before purgers find us and kill us!! I really wanted to sock him in the face right now. I was about to answer when he pulled me from the arm and made me touch my side harder. OMG I'M LITERALLY GOING TO KILL THIS GREMLIN. N: owwww!!! I practically screamed at the pain. I pulled my arm back from Kairi and put it back on my side. Ale:Nadia are you okay? N: mhm I'm...I'm perfectly fine. M: are you sure because you kind of don't. N: oh no I'm fine. It's...it's just umm...my arm hurts and when Kairi pulled it the pain got worse. That was the most horrible lie that I have ever made. What the hell is wrong with me. K: oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to pull you that hard. N: no it's okay it wasn't your fault. I smiled warmly at him and he smiled back. M: okay well we have to get back to running before purgers find us. Come on let's go. I was about to run when Kairi came up to me and hugged me. K:sorry I seriously didn't mean to hurt you. N:Kairi it's fine really. It wasn't your fault don't blame yourself. We let go and smiled at each other. M: come on you two we have to go!!! K:okay fine we are coming. I laughed a little and then started running again. Ale: what was all that about? N: it was nothing he just felt bad that he hurt me. Ale: oh...okay. Was he really jealous? Why would he we aren't even together. I mean like I like Kairi, but as a best friend. The person that I actually like is Alejandro. I just don't know why he is jealous. We finally made it to the safe place. It wasn't an abandoned house or an abandoned apartment or an abandoned warehouse. It was an abandoned building. It was medium sized, but it was still kind of big. I was looking around it from the outside when I noticed Alejandro was following me. N: so you follow me? Your a stalker. I laughed a little bit and so did he. Ale: I'm not a stalker I'm just following you so you won't get lost or hurt. N: oh so your protecting me? Ale: yeah basically. N: haha well I don't need protection sir. I'm perfectly fine. Ale: yeah okay tell that to your busted up face. I looked at him with a mad face. N: so you think I can't protect myself? Ale: no that isn't what I meant. What I meant was- I wanted to laugh so bad because he was so scared of me. N: dude...you know I'm messing with you right? He stayed quiet and looking at me like he was embarrassed. Ale:pff haha yeah of course I knew you were messing with me...I'm not an idiot. N: yeah okay. I rolled my eyes at him playfully and walked past him. He followed me back to the others by the front door. Mattia knocked on the door and some guy answered it saying we needed a code. Guy:what's the code? Mattia did this thing were he put his finger under his nose and slid it across his nose and put a thumbs down. I don't know what the heck it meant, but the guy exempted it. Guy: okay your in. He unlocked the door for us and we went in. Guy: took you guys long enough. I looked at the guy and he was tall. Still mattia was taller than him, but the guy was one inch shorter. He had a black and red jump suit on with red old school vans on. I have to say his style isn't for me, but it was nice. K: sorry man we just couldn't find anything that we needed. Guy: it's okay. Who are these girls? He said pointing at me, Atzi and Sandra. Ale: oh they are the girls that we were talking to you about. This is Atzi, Sandra and this is Nadia. A,S: hi. N: sup. Guy: hey guys. Sorry this isn't the best place to stay at, but it's something. Plus we have food, blankets and water so I hope you like it. N: thanks and we really appreciate it that you let us stay. Guy: your welcome. Oh I didn't introduce myself. I'm roshaun. He stuck his hand out and we shook it. S: nice to meet you. R: the pleasure is all mine. Come on we have some other people for you to meet. He is so nice and a gentleman. It was a nice building even though it was abandoned and had graffiti.