What's going on?

Mattia's POV:  we were all hanging out in one of the rooms in the abandoned building. I was next to Kairi and Atzi was next to me on the other side. I put my arm around her and brought her close to me. To my surprise she got closer to me and put her arm around my back. I really like her, but I don't want to come off to strong or to creepy. I smiled to myself and started a conversation with everyone.  M: so how is everyone doing?   R: I'm fine.   K: I'm a little tired, but I'm good.   Ale: I'm fine now since I have my girlfriend with me.    Alejandro kissed Taylor. When I mean kiss I mean like they had a full on making out session. I felt uncomfortable and I can tell everyone else did to. To be honest with you, I am really really mad at Alejandro. I didn't know him and Taylor were back together. I asked him and he told me that they broke up because she cheated on him again with one of our soccer teammates. She has cheated on him like a thousand times and I tell him not to go back to her, but does he listen, no. I felt bad because he led Nadia on. She doesn't deserve that because she has went through a lot this whole day. I looked at her and I can tell she wasn't okay. I wanted to talk to her in private to check up on her, but I know she won't tell me. Hopefully this night ends quick and we all make it out safe.
End of POV.

I was so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. My side pain went away after taking more of those pain killers. A couple minutes before I sat down with everyone I finally ate so I won't overdose or something. We were all talking and laughing and just having a good time. I was still really really mad at the whole Alejandro thing. He led me on and I fell for it. I thought he was different from other guys, but I guess not. Him and Taylor were on the couch making out. I felt so uncomfortable and everyone else did to. I was falling asleep until Atzi was talking to me.   A: Nadia wake up.   N:huh?   A: your falling asleep while sitting up. Your neck is going to hurt if you fall asleep like that.  N: oh yeah...sorry.   Alv:well maybe we should all fall asleep to kill time.   R: yeah because I'm really tired.   We all went to sleep in the same room we were in. Atzi fell asleep with mattia. Sandra fell asleep with Kairi. Of course Alejandro slept with Taylor and roshaun and Alvaro slept next to me. Oh yeah I didn't tell you, Alvaro and roshaun have girlfriend's. They told me about them because they wanted to get to know me more. Alvaro's girlfriends name is Lora and roshaun's girlfriends name if Grace. They sound pretty cool, but I kind of don't like meeting new people. Like I don't mind the boys, but I was never a 'people' person. Anyways, we all fell asleep quickly and comfortable.

Roshaun's POV:  I woke up because I had to use the bathroom. I was next to Nadia keeping her company since Alejandro led her on. I still can't believe he did that to her. He told me and the boys that him and Taylor are over. He said he was never getting back together with her because she keeps cheating on him. When we found this place it was only me and the boys. Until Alejandro made us go get Taylor from her house so she can be safe. He didn't tell us that they were back together until the boys can back with the girls. To be honest I really wanted to punch him in the face because he led Nadia on. Even though I barely met her today I got to know her more. She is really a cool person to talk to and just hang out with. The rest of them are really nice and are funny. Anyways, I went to the bathroom and turned on the light. Even though the place is abandoned the lights still worked. I turned on the lights and closed the door. My eyes were adjusting to the light since I was still half asleep. Once they did I saw a lot of blood stains on the floor. I was wondering who it was since no one hasn't came in this bathroom for a while. I thought it was one of the girls on there period and they had an incident. I was done using the bathroom and went down stairs. I was still thinking about the blood in the bathroom when all of a sudden I heard a nock at the building door.
End of POV.

Kairi's POV:  I was sleeping peacefully while I had my arm around Sandra. I really really like her and I hope she likes me back. I was still sleeping when all of a sudden someone was shaking me really hard. I opened my eyes to see a panicking roshaun. He accidentally woke up Sandra to since she was right next to me.  
K: dude what is it?!?!   S: yeah roshaun are you okay?   R: guys there is someone nocking on the door.   K: what?   I got up and decided to wake up mattia. I was shaking him and accidentally woke up Atzi because he had his arm around her. He was trying to push me away until I slapped him in the face.   M: dude what was that for?!?!  K: because your trying to hit me!! Wake up roshaun said there is someone nocking on the door.  He finally got up and so did Atzi and Sandra.  A: what's going on?  S: yeah and why is roshaun all freaked out?  K: I don't know, but can you guys do me a favor and wake up Alejandro and Alvaro?  
A: I'll wake up Alejandro!!!   S: fine I'll wake up Alvaro.  They both went to wake up the rest of them and I went with roshaun and mattia to the door.
End of POV.