You again

Alejandro's POV:    Ale: you guys can't go with me. I need to go look for her while you guys go somewhere safe.   R: you really think we are going to let you go out there by yourself? You must be on something if you think we are going to let you do that.   A: Alejandro I need to go with you. I need to know if she is okay.  
S: please let us come with you. I need to see my best friend.    I didn't want the others to go with me to go look for Nadia. Alvaro was already going with me, but I didn't want the others to go. I didn't want to put them in trouble. I didn't know what to do.   Ale: I don't want to put you guys in danger.   K: your not putting us in danger. I want to go look for Nadia.  
Ale: but-M: no 'buts' we are coming with you to go look for her.   All of them went past me to grab there stuff. Once they were done they looked at me.  Alv: so are we just going to stand here and do nothing or are we going to go and save our best friend and your girlfriend.  
Ale: fine then. Let's go.   We all left the room and were about to go down the stairs when Atzi noticed something.   A: guys there is something on the floor.   M: where?   A: over there. It's by the fifth door.    We all went to see what it was. Once we got closer to it we can tell it was a person. I noticed who it was. It was Taylor on the ground unconscious. We went closer to her and Alvaro went I see if she was alive.  
Alv: she still has a pulse.   K: who did this to her?   S: I think I know who.    A: I guess she hit her pretty hard.    R: I would to.    K: I owe Nadia big time.   Ale: she did us a favor.   I couldn't help, but smile at the thought of her hitting Taylor. I mean like Taylor deserves it. She doesn't care about anyone, but herself and money. I would hit her to if I could, but I would never hit a girl. I'm just glad that Nadia hit Taylor because if she was awake right now then she wouldn't leave me alone. Well at least now I can say I have a REAL girlfriend that cares about me.   M: should we take her with us? 
S: are you crazy?!? She is the one that is going to get us killed.   K: she's right. I don't think we should take her.   A: we can leave her here. We would just have to leave her in a room and block the door.   Ale: good idea. We should do that.   Alv: what about food? She is going to starve to death. Also she isn't going to have water either.   R: ugh!!! Then what els can we do?!?!   Once roshaun said that Taylor started waking up. Great just what I needed for this night. Ugh why me?!?   T: oww!! What happened?   K: you got knocked out.   T: I did? I did!! And it was because of that freak!!!
Ale: you better watch your mouth!!   T: why are you talking to me like that? You shouldn't talk to your girlfriend like that.   What the fuck!! My girlfriend??!? No Nadia must have hit her really hard because I broke up with her. 
Ale: what!! Your not my girlfriend!!   T: yes I am!! I talked to Nadia to see if I can have you back and she said yes. So now your my boyfriend again!!   A: that does not sound like Nadia at all!!   S: she would never do that. Your just making up lies so you can have Alejandro all to yourself!!    Ale: well guess what Taylor!! I'm not getting back with you ever again!! And that is final!!   T: you can't do this to me!! You can't break up with me!!   Ale: I just did. Now get out of my way. I'm going to save MY GIRLFRIEND. The one that actually likes me for who I am instead of how much money I have.   T: fine!! I don't care anymore!! Your soccer teammates have more money then you!!
Ale: yeah okay. Keep telling yourself that hoe.
I went past Taylor and walked down the stairs and out the door. The rest followed me except Taylor. I'm not sorry, she never cared about me she only cared about my money. The only thing that is on my mind is saving Nadia. I just hope she is safe and we find her quick. Before anyone else does.
End of POV.

I kept running and i didn't stop. I'm so tired, but I'm not stopping until I find somewhere to go. My side is killing me and I'm bleeding so much. I'm going to have to stop soon enough to rap my side. I haven't ran into any purgers so that is good. I just hope it stays like that until this whole thing ends. I kept running and I was about to make a right when I heard something in front of me. I had to stop and stay there a while to see if something would come out. I was looking around to see if there was any snipers, but there wasn't. I had my gun with me so I kind of felt protected. I pointed the gun in the front of me. The sound was coming from an alleyway and it sounded like knives or something. I had my finger on the trigger ready to shoot. The sound came closer and closer until it reached the street light. I could now see what it was. It was a guy that had little axes in his hands. He had a mask on and was wearing a jacket with no shirt.

He stopped in his tracks and he was just looking at me

He stopped in his tracks and he was just looking at me. I was getting a little bit of anxiety, but I needed to get over it. I can't let my anxiety get the best of me because if I do my aiming is going to miss him. I can't show that I'm scared of him because he is going to tell that I'm afraid. We were both just standing there looking at each other. I still had my gun aimed at him just Incase he tried anything. It was quite. The only thing you could hear was the wind and our breathing.   N: what do you want?   He didn't answer me. I was getting really frustrated because of my anxiety and he was just standing there.   N: what do you want from me!!!    Guy: nothing...I just want you.
N: me? Why me?    Guy: so me and you could be together.   N: I don't even know you.  
Guy: yes you do.   N: no I don't.   Guy: you don't remember me?   N: why should I?   He just stayed quiet. How does he even know me? How am I supposed to remember him if I don't even know who he is. He was just looking at me not saying a word.   N: how do you know me?
Guy: because we have met before.   N: we have?
Guy: yes we have. You really don't remember?
N: no I don't.   Guy: then I'll make you remember.   He set down his weapons. My gun didn't move it's position from my hands. He got up slowly. He put his hands on his face and was taking off his mask. Once he was done I finally recognized him.   E: I'm Evan. I work at the store you went to. I'm the one that you asked for the weapon aisle.   N: omg...how did you find me?   E: I've been following you.
N: since when?   E: since you left that bank. I saw you running and then I followed you all the way here.   N: why?   E: because...you need to pay.    What the heck was he talking about. I need to pay? Pay for what? Omg...it's because I didn't give him my number. Is that why he followed me? God dude he's such a creep. I'm glad I didn't give him my number.  N: pay? Pay for what?   E: back at the store you never gave me your number. I said that you are going to pay very soon. So...here we are now.   N: what do you want?   E: I already said it. I want you.
N: why?   E: because your different. Your not like other girls.   N: well get lost. If you don't then I'm going to shoot you.   E: your not going to do that.   I gave him a devilish face. I shot my gun at the side of his head. I didn't shoot him because I wanted him to know that I was going to do it. Once I shot the bullet to the side of his head he flinched.   N: say I won't. I won't hesitate to blow your head up with one bullet.
E: come on you know you want me.   N: I don't and plus I have a boyfriend.   E: really? I don't see him around.   He was getting closer to me. I reloaded my gun and pointed it to him. He stopped and didn't move.   N: if you get anywhere near me I'm going to shoot you.
E: your ruthless...I like it.   N: I swear-He threw me off guard because he made me drop my gun. He pushed me to the ground and got his axes. He was about to hit me when I moved to the side and blocked it. He was by my foot so I kicked him in the face. I saw my gun and I was about to get it when he pulled me by my foot to him. I tried getting out of his grasp, but I couldn't. He got on top of me and socked me in the face. He tried to knock me out, but I didn't let myself. He then got one of his axes and cut me on the side of my cheek. It burned and there was blood coming out. I tried to wipe it off, but he had my hands to my head. I was kicking and trying to get my hands free, but it was no use. I kept squirming and he got my head and banged it to the floor. My eye vision was going blurry, but I shook it off. He tried to take my clothes off, but I kept moving. I was looking around to see if I can use anything to knock him out. He was touching me all over my body and I really wanted to cry right then and there. I needed to get him off of me quick. I tried hitting him, but he was to far for me to reach him.   E: stop trying to fight it princess. You know you want this.   He tried to kiss me, but I dogged it. He still kept touching me and I was getting more anxiety by the minute. I needed to distract him with something.
N: watch out there is someone behind you.
E: really?   N: no!!!   I got my gun that was beside me and shot him in the head. All of his blood went on my face and some of his brain. He fell on top of me and I tried pushing him off. I did and I pushed him to the side. I tried getting up, but I didn't want to at the same time. I still felt his hands roaming around my body. I didn't fell right. If I didn't do anything soon...he would have rapped me.