Trust you?

I was still on the ground. I didn't want to get up. Just the thought of it gives me a really bad feeling. I'm glad he's dead. If I didn't shoot him I would be somewhere in a bed covered in my own blood. I just want this night to end so I can be with my friends and my boyfriend. God I miss them so much. I'm kind of regretting my decision on leaving, but I needed to go. I couldn't stay there any longer. I just hope they are okay and find somewhere safe. I finally decided to get up and head somewhere else. I got my stuff and saw Evan on the floor lifeless. I saw his blood coming out of his head and I got an idea. I got my knife and dipped it in his blood. I drew something next to him if my friends were looking for me. I drew a rose since it was my favorite flower. The girls knew that I loved roses so they will know that it is me. I drew it just Incase they are looking for me. Once I was done I wiped my knife off and continued walking. I didn't want to run because I'm tired and because of my side. Soon I have to stop again so I can rap this up.

Kairi's POV:  we were following Alejandro since he kind of knows his way around New Jersey. I know every place in New Jersey to, but I let him lead. He really wants to find Nadia, you can so tell. Alejandro was in the front and then it was mattia and Atzi in the back of him. Then it was me and Sandra and then it was Alvaro and roshaun.    K: where do you guys think she would be?   Ale: I don't know.   A: she knows her way around New Jersey so she has to be somewhere.   S: what if...what if we don't find her?   K: Sandra don't worry we will find her.
A: we just have to keep on looking.  
R: wait...doesn't she have her phone?   A: yeah she does.  R: so why don't we just call her to see where she is?   S: we can't do that.   R: why?
M: because if we do then purgers are going to hear it.   Alv: then they would know where she is.   R: oh yeah...sorry I forgot.   K: it's okay.  I mean roshaun's idea wasn't bad. The thing is mattia and Alvaro are right. If they hear the phone they are going to know where Nadia is. I noticed that Sandra was scared. I put my arm around her to comfort her. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. We kept walking until we saw a medium sized tent. I was getting a bad feeling about it.  Alv: should we look inside?   K: I don't know. I have a bad feeling about this.   R: maybe there is someone inside. They could need help.   Ale: maybe.   M: or it could be a trick.   Alv: well I guess we are going to have to find out. Alvaro went to the tent and was hesitant to open it. R: dude are you going to open? Alv: alright!! I'm going. He had his hand on the opening of the tent. He finally pulled it off and what we saw was terrible. It was a a person that had his insides out. All of his guts were everywhere and blood was all over the tent. Flies surrounded the body. It smelled so bad and we all stepped back holding our noses. Alvaro got up from the floor and was about to throw up until he tripped on a trip wire. It rapped around his foot and dragged him across the street. Alv: help me!!!
S: Alvaro hold on!! We all ran to him and tried getting him up, but the wire was to tight around his foot. K: what do we do? M: I don't know. A: guys...we better hurry. Ale: why?
A: look up. We all looked up and saw purgers on the buildings. They were getting there guns ready to shoot. Ale: we have to shoot the cord!!! R: what?!?! Are you crazy we are going to shoot his foot!!! M: right now we don't have a choice.    Ale: get out of the way. I'll start shooting at the wire.   As Alejandro was about to shoot the wire. The purgers started shooting at us from the top of the buildings.   Ale: I can't shoot it!!! Alvaro your going to have to shoot it yourself!!   Alv: what?? I can't do that!!
M: your going to have to!!!   We started shooting at the purgers while Alvaro tried getting himself free. I saw that he was struggling and I was getting scared because he might shoot his foot. I wanted to help him, but I needed to help the others too. I decided that I was going to help Alvaro and tell roshaun to cover me.   K: roshaun cover me!!   R: why?  
K: I'm going to help Alvaro.   R: okay. I got you man. GO!!   I ran to Alvaro. I was trying to unloose the wire. I couldn't really see because of the bullets that they were shooting. Once I tried to untie it, it didn't loosen. I got out my knife from my back pocket and started cutting the wire. Once I was done I got Alvaro up and told all of the others to run.   K: I got him loose!! Let's go!!   We all ran to god knows where. Once we were clear we stopped and took a small break.   Alv: thanks man. I owe you one.   K: your welcome, but you don't owe me anything.   R: that was close.   A: a little to close.   S: I'm just so confused.   Ale: why are you confused?    S: because if Nadia came that way then wouldn't they have shot her? 
A: that's true.    I saw the girls eyes getting watery. They couldn't have killed Nadia. She's smarter than that . She wouldn't go somewhere without checking if the coast was clear.   K: hey calm down.   Alv: she wouldn't have gone through that. She's smart, remember she knows her way around New Jersey.   A: yeah your right.
S: we need to keep on looking.   Ale: I'm not going to stop until I find her.   R: we are with you every step of the way.   K: all of us.   M: we will find her and bring her home.    Ale: thanks guys.   We all grouped hugged and then pulled away.   Ale: let's keep going then.   We started to run. I was thinking about what we are going to do if we don't find Nadia. I mean like I hope we find her. I just hope no one else found her.
End of POV.