It's all my fault

Mattia's POV: we kept running from the building. I'm so mad because that was our only hiding spot that we had. It's all Nadia's fault. If we hadn't brought her here this wouldn't have happened. Now we have nowhere to go and we might get killed. Ugh!!! I'm so mad right now. Literally I want to punch someone in the face right now. I don't know why Alejandro even likes her!!! She's bad news and gets herself and others in to trouble. I don't want to get killed or go to jail for her mistakes. Seriously she is bad news. I kind of don't want to be her friend anymore. Yes I know that is mean, but I don't want to be friends with...A FREAK. I'm only going to stay friends with her because she can get me a date with Atzi. Yes I know it is mean, but I really like her. That's the only reason I'm still going to be friends with Nadia so she can get me closer to Atzi. Well at least maybe one thing could come out of this. We kept running until Alvaro said he saw a building up ahead. Alv: guys look there is something up ahead.
R: where? Alv: over there!! Come on!! We all ran faster. Except Nadia wasn't running because of her side. Yes I know she got shot, but that doesn't mean she can't walk or run. Did she get shot in the leg? NO!!! Alejandro is literately carrying her bridal style. SHE CAN STILL RUN!!! Ugh I'm really hoping this night ends quick.
End of POV.

Alvaro spotted a building up ahead. They all ran faster while I was still in Alejandro's arms. He didn't let me go, the only thing that he did was only hold on to me tighter. Mattia kept looking back at me and just kept shaking his head. Is he mad or something? Why was he mad? Is it because of Alejandro? Is it because of me? I don't know, but I'm kind of getting a little mad. Yes he is my best friend, but I don't know why he is eye dogging me. I don't know maybe it is just me. We finally made it to the place that Alvaro saw. It was a bank and it was broken into. The windows were broken and the doors were broken down. All of the us put up our guns and walked inside. Alejandro didn't put up his gun because he wouldn't put me down. N: you know I can walk. Ale: yeah, but I don't want your side to hurt. M: dude she said she can walk. Let her walk!! They all looked at mattia with a confused face on. I looked at him with mad, but irritated face on. I don't know what is up with him, but he better stop giving me attitude or things are going to get bad. Alejandro put me down gently and got his gun out and put it up. N: thank you. Ale:your welcome. Yes I was still mad at him, but he didn't have to carry me all the way over here. We all walked in checking everything to see if there was any trip wire or any alarms. The bank was pretty big and it took us a little while to check everything. Finally once we made it to the fifth floor we checked everything and it was all good. Finally we were done and we got to rest for a little bit. K: are you guys okay? S: I'm fine. A: I'm okay. N: I'm good. M: yet you couldn't run back here. I heard mattia say that under his breath. He tried to say it quietly so I wouldn't hear, but I heard him perfectly clear. N: what did you say? M: oh nothing. N: mmm. He just looked at me with a irritating look on his face. I just shook my head and turned the other way. K: bro you good? M: yeah why wouldn't I be? He kind of gave Kairi attitude. The kid literally was just asking a question jeez. K: I was just asking. Kairi kind of looked sad and just went with Sandra. He was close to reaching her when he tripped on a wire and alarms went off. I helped Kairi up and saw a trip wire. We heard footsteps running to the room. It was a group of purgers and they had weapons. The harder part was that they were all guys. They came in charging at us and screaming. I shot one of the guys in the leg then shot him in the chest. Alejandro punched a guy in the face and pushed him in the wall then stabbed him in the heart. Atzi was having a hard time because the guy had her pinned up to the wall. I went to go and help her. I put my gun around his neck and threw him to the ground. Atzi got her gun and shot him in the head. We both smiled at each other and went to go help the others. I saw Kairi fighting off a big and buff guy that was really taller than him. The guy punched Kairi in the face and he fell to the floor. Kairi looked like he was going to pass out so I had to move quickly. I was about to reach him until I got tackled to the ground by this guy that looked like he was a rapist. He was on top of me trying to choke me. I didn't have my gun because he made me drop it when I fell to the ground. He had one hand on my throat and the other one trying to open my sweater and trying to take off my flannel. No one could help me because everyone was fighting a person. My eye vision started to get blurry. I was trying to stay awake and trying to get him off of me. Guy: where do you think you are going? There is no escape from me. So just enjoy the fun sweetheart. He tried to kiss me, but I jerked my head the other way. He got mad and tightened up his grip on my throat. I was about to give up until I saw a piece of glass next to me. It was a little far, but I could still be able to get it. I was trying my hardest to reach it, but I couldn't. I was going to give up until the guy saw my side bleeding and lifted up my shirt. Guy: huh seems like you got a injury. Wonder what you would do if I just touched it. He dug his two fingers in to my side. That is when I had enough. I screamed in pain and I finally got the piece of glass. I gripped it really hard and I felt the edges of it go in my hand. I didn't care because I had bigger things to worry about. I stabbed the glass into the guys neck and he bled instantly. He was choking on his own blood and the blood got all over me. He fell to the ground and that was my chance to get up and get my gun. I saw Kairi on the floor almost about to pass out. The guy was about to shoot him when I shot him in the back of his head. He fell down and I went to Kairi. N:Kairi...Kairi wake up!! K: huh? He was about to close his eyes when I slapped him in the face. He woke up instantly and his eyes were wide. K: hey!! Why did you do that?!?! N: because you were about to pass out. K: oh okay thanks. N: no problem. We both got up and helped the others. It took us some time because there was a lot of them. We were finally done and were covered in blood.
S: finally we're done!! Alv: dude I'm so tired. K: yeah I am to-MATTIA WATCH OUT!!! We all looked to the right and saw two guys trying to stab mattia. I shot one of them and ran and stabbed the other multiple times. Once I was done I looked up at mattia and he had a angry face. M: why did you do that?!?! N: I was trying to help you. M: I could have killed them myself!!! N: sorry it just looked like you were having trouble. M: I don't need your help with anything!! R: dude relax she was only trying to help you. M: no you don't get it!! Ale: what do we not get? A: mattia are you okay?
M: no I'm not okay!!! Don't you see!! SHE IS THE ONE THAT IS GOING TO GET US KILLED!!!! K: dude what do you mean? She's the one that literally just saved your life.
M: she's the reason why we have nowhere to go!! She made us lose our only place to survive. NOW WE HAVE NOWHERE TO GO AND ITS ALL HER FAULT!!! S: it's not her fault. She didn't know that this was going to happen. None of us did. M: if we didn't bring her here this wouldn't have happened. I can't believe that he literally thinks this is my fault. I didn't know that this was going to happen. I didn't tell those people to come and destroy their place. With everything he is saying I actually do believe this is my fault. N: I didn't know that this was going to happen. M: oh just shut up already!! This is your fault and you know it!! N: no I didn't know this was going to happen!! I didn't ask for this to happen!! I didn't ask those people to come and destroy that place!!! I never said anything!!! And don't ever tell me to shut up!!! M: see this is why I never want to be your friend. You always have to get in to trouble and get others in it. You can never take the blame for whatever you do. N: what?!?! I never put the blame on other people. I always own up to my actions. I never tell people to take the blame for me. M: yeah okay sure. You can literally never stay out of drama. N: you know what mattia, I don't know why you are blaming me for something that I never meant to happen. I didn't know that this was going to happen and I don't know none of those people. So don't blame me for whatever I didn't do!!
M: shut up already!! I don't know why Alejandro even likes you. If I were him I would literally just block you and never want anything to do with you. I wouldn't want to date a FREAK like you. N: did you just call me a freak? M: yes I did you freak. I don't know how your family put up with you. No wonder why they left you. No he just did not. First he called me a freak and now he is talking about my family leaving me!! That hurt me a little bit because he was right. No wonder why they left me. I was so mad that I couldn't hold it in any more. N: I don't know why Atzi even likes you. I wouldn't date a asshole like you. I give anyone credit because they have to put up with you. Your to mean I don't like you. M: FUCK YOU ANYWAY!! You make me want to scream at the top of my lungs!!! N: it hurts, but I won't fight you. You suck anyway!! M: you make me want to die!!! N: If I make you want to die then I'm sorry. M: no your not!! Just stop with all the lies!! N: how are they lies?!? M: you know what...FUCK YOU NADIA!!! N: NO MATTIA FUCK YOU!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN TRIED TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!! IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO GO WITH YOU GUYS YOU LITERALLY COULD HAVE TOLD ME TO NOT COME!!! YOU ONLY TOLD ME TO COME BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE WITH ATZI!!! DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT BECAUSE SOME OF IT IS!!! FUCK I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE PUT UP WITH YOU!!! ALL THE FIGHTING AND THE ARGUMENTS JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER OWN UP TO YOUR ACTIONS!!! IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A COWARD TO BE HONEST!! YOUR A FUCKING COWARD BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE BLAME FOR THE THINGS YOU DO!!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PUT THE BLAME ON SOMEONE ELSE!!! I was about to say something else when I felt a hard hit on my face and someone push me to the wall. It was mattia. He was the one that punched me in the face and pushed me to the wall. I was going to push him off me, but he picked me up by my neck and had me pinned up to the wall. He was choking me and I was having trouble getting free. My eyes were almost rolling to the back of my head because of low oxygen. K: dude let her go!! S: mattia she can't breathe!! The others tried to make mattia let got of me, but it didn't work. Finally Atzi came and tried pushing mattia off of me and trying to talk to him. A: mattia please get off of her. You are going to kill her!!!
Atzi got mattia by the arm and was pulling him off of me. That only got mattia more mad and tried pushing Atzi away. M: HET OFF OF ME!!! He pushed Atzi off of him and slapped her in the face. She fell to the ground and she was crying a little bit. I got mad and I tried my hardest to hit him in the face. I achieved it, but he didn't let me go. He got more mad and tightened his grip. I was almost blacking our until he let go and I fell to the floor. I fell on my bad side and I screamed in pain. The others ran to me and tried helping me. I was trying to catch my breath and I was looking around to see what happened. I turned my head to the left and saw mattia getting beat up by Alejandro. He didn't stop beating him up so roshaun had to stop him. R: dude stop your going to make him blackout!! Ale: I don't care!! R: DUDE GET OFF!! Roshaun pushed Alejandro off of mattia and was checking if mattia was still alive. Alejandro went to where I was and was making sure I was okay. Ale: are you okay? N: yeah I'm fine. I gave him a weak smile and he smiled back. Taylor was just looking at us with a disgusted face on.
T: I don't know why you even like her. Mattia is right she is a freak and this is all her fault. She should have never came here.   A: shut up already!!! Just because she is different doesn't mean you can treat her bad!!! Your just mad because she stole your man!!! Oh wait he was never your man in the first place!!!   Everything went quiet and Taylor left the room with her feet stomping on the ground really hard. Atzi and Sandra helped me get up and helped me walk to another room.   N: are you okay?  
A: am I okay? I should be telling you if your okay.    N: I'm not worried about me I'm more worried about you guys.   S: Nadia stop it. We can tell care of ourselves. Let us take care of you now.    Ugh I hate when they do this to me. I can't have them take care of me because I want to help them fight. The girls left me to go and help the others. I was by myself in the room just thinking about what happened. Everything ran through my head like a avalanche. All the screaming, hitting and the crying. Maybe mattia was right. It is all my fault and I made this all happen. God why am I such a screw up!! Maybe I should have just let the others kill me. That way no one had to die. That way the others could be safe and drama free. I need to leave this place and fast. I need to go NOW!!!