Distraction

Sandra's POV: S: how are we going to get in there? Alv: I don't know. We would need a hell of a good plan to get in there. What the hell are we going to do? We can't get past all those guys. There are more of them than us so if we get spotted then all of us die instantly. Well the good thing is that we found Nadia, but how are we going to get her out of there?
S: do any of you have any ideas? K: mine is that we just go up to the house, knock on the door and just ask for her back. A: that is the most stupidest idea that I have ever heard. They can literally kill us in seconds if we do that. K: you got a better idea?!?! A: no, but how about you get that foot out of your-R: guys stop it!!! We can't fight, not now and not ever. Right now we need to think of a plan to get Nadia out of there. S: Roshaun's right. We can't start fighting because it would just ruin everything.    I was trying to think of something that we can do. There wasn't really anything that we can do or use. I was thinking of an idea when Alejandro started talking. Ale: I think I have an idea. M: what is it?
Ale: we can create a distraction. S: with what? We don't have anything. Ale: yes we do. K: what can we use? Ale: we can use Carl. There's rope in the car and we can hang him on a tree or something. Then we can leave a note on the body saying "give her back" or "let her go" or something like that. Then we will knock on the door and hide behind the house or a bush until they come out then we kill them and go in the house and get Nadia back.    S: that's actually a really good idea!!
K: I still think mine is better.     Alv: I'm with Alejandro.      R: wait, but how are we going to hang Carl in the tree? Aren't they going to see us?    Ale: some of us are going to stay in the car so they can keep a look out. Then two of us will go out there and hang Carl.    M: I'll go with Alejandro to hang Carl.    S: I'll stay and keep watch. The rest of you guys keep an eye on the boys.    A: got it.     Ale: okay so everyone good with the plan?     Everybody shook their heads yes. The plan was good, but I was a little scared for the boys. Especially because of those psychos out there.     Ale: okay. Well then let's get ready.    We all got the stuff that we needed. I got some cardboard from an old box that was in the car. I ripped some of it and used it as the sign to put on Carl. I didn't want to write a lot because it was kind of a small piece and plus i didn't really see the point. I got out a pen from my backpack and started writing. I didn't really have anything in mind to put so I just wrote
"Give her back", it was kind of the only thing that I thought about. I handed it to mattia and he put it in his bag. I went to where Alejandro was and decided to talk to him. He was going to get the rope, but I got it before he could get his hands on it.    S: hey.     Ale: hey.     S: how are you holding up?     Ale: I'm trying, but it's just hard.     S: yeah...yeah I get you.    Ale: how long did you know them?     S: who? Atzi and Nadia?    Ale: yeah.     S: well I've known Nadia since I think...second or third grade. I met Atzi when I was in seventh grade. That's how me, Nadia and Atzi got closer. It all started in seventh grade and to be honest...it's been the best since we all got closer.     Ale: wow...wait so before you guys met Atzi, you and Nadia weren't that close?     S: well I mean we were friends, but we would hang out sometimes, but not all the time. We really wouldn't talk to each other as well, but once we hit middle school that's when we got closer and that's when we became best friends.     Ale: wow that's crazy.
S: I know, sometimes it's still crazy to me that we are all best friends. I wouldn't change anything about them.     Ale: I can tell you guys care about each other a lot.    S: we kind of are basically the only ones that have each other. I mean Nadia doesn't have her family in her life anymore and mine and Atzi's parents are always busy so they don't really spend anytime with us. It sucks, but at least we have each other. And now we finally have more friends.
Ale: who?    S: you guys stupid!!     Ale: oh my bad. You didn't have to be so rude about it.
S: I'm just playing with you. Don't get so sensitive.    Ale: I am not sensitive!!    S: oh look who's being rude now.    Ale: shut up.    We both laughed. It felt good talking to Alejandro about this stuff. He isn't like those kind of people who don't want to hear about your problems or just shuts you down. I'm happy that I got to talk to him and make him laugh. I finally decided to give him the rope back.
S: here's the rope.    Ale: thanks.    S: hey.     Ale: yeah?     S: please, please be safe. If anything happens to you guys I will literally not  stop crying. So please do me a favor and stay safe.    Ale: yessir!     S: it's "yes ma'am" to you.
Ale: whatever.     S: and please take care of mattia. He's literally like a ten year old and he will wonder off, so if you have to tie that rope around his body to use it as a leash...do it.
Ale: yessir!    S: ma'am!!    Ale: it goes both ways.    S: Alejandro...you know what I'm not having this with you. Just go do the plan.
Ale: yessir!     S: ugh your such a child!    Alejandro did a raspberry at me. I just rolled my eyes and walked to where Atzi was. They were still getting ready, but it didn't take that long.    M: you ready?     Ale: let's do it.    K: be careful.    M: we will.    R: if something happens we will signal you with the flashlights.    
Ale: got it.    The boys got Carl and opened the door and got out. The rest of us got in our positions and kept a look out. It was dark, but there was some light so we were able to see the boys a little bit. The light wasn't that bright to were you can tell the boys were out there, so that was a good thing.    A: do you guys see anything?     Alv: no, but just keep an eye on the boys. I'll keep my eyes on the house just in case something happens.    S: got it.    I kept a close eye on the boys. I can see that they were trying to tie Carl on the tree. It looked like they were having a hard time. I was getting nervous because if they couldn't tie him on the tree and if they make so much noise someone  is going to come out and shoot them.    S: it looks like they can't tie him on the tree.    A: what if they can't? What do we do?     R: one of us is going to have to go out there and help them.    S: I'll go.    I was about to get up, but someone got me from my arm and sat me back down. I turned around and it was Kairi.    K: are you crazy?!? I'm not letting you go out there.    S: They need help.    K: I know, but if you go out there and they see you they are going to kill you on the spot.   S: well I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing. My friends need help and if you guys want to stay here then go ahead, but I'm going to go help them.    K: Sandra please just stay here. It's to dangerous to go out there.
S: I don't care. If my friends need help then I'm going to help them.    I got my arm free from Kairi and got out of the car. I took my gun with me just in case. I ran to the boys, but made sure I wasn't seen. Once I made it they both looked at me with shocked, but mad faces.
M: what are you doing here?!? Your supposed to be in the car!   S: I wanted to help you guys. It looked like you guys were having trouble.
Ale: Sandra you shouldn't be out here. It's dangerous and we don't want you to get hurt. S: please just let me help you.    They both looked at each other. It looked like they were going to say no, but at the same time it looked like they weren't sure. I was just standing there watching my surroundings. I looked back at the car and the rest of them were looking at us. I made eye contact with Kairi and it looked like he was pissed. What does he expect me to do? Not help my friends and let them die? No, plus it was my choice not his. I looked back at the boys and they finally made there decision.
Ale: fine you can help us, but if something happens you are going to run and hide somewhere. Got it?    S: got it.    Ale: good.
M: come here and try to tie the rope to Carl's neck.   I walked around the boys and got some rope from mattia. I tied it around Carl's neck and made sure it was tight so it wouldn't be loos. Once I was done with that they had me put the sign on him. I put it on his chest, but I had to tie it around him because I didn't have any glue or a stapler. After I did that Alejandro got Carl and moved him a little forward.   S: how are you guys going to hang him?    M: ale is going to throw the rope around the tree branch. Then I'm going to get it and try to pull him up.     S: won't the branch brake?
M: no it's sturdy enough so it won't brake.
Ale: you ready?    M: yeah throw the rope.
Alejandro threw the rope and it went over the branch. Mattia picked it up and was ready to pull.    Ale: pull it.    Mattia pulled the rope, but he was having a hard time. I guess it was to heavy to pick it up. Alejandro got in the back of mattia and got a piece of the rope and pulled. The body went up a little, but not all the way. I decided to help out and try to pick up the body. I got in the back of Alejandro and got a piece of the rope. All three of us pulled as hard as we can, but the body wasn't up all the way.
M: come on...keep pulling!!     All of us kept pulling and trying to get the body up. We were giving it all of our might and strength. My hands were burning really bad, but I didn't care. I still kept pulling and I wasn't going to stop until this was up. Finally we all pulled at the same time with our strength and the body was finally hung up on the tree.     Ale: mattia go tie the rest of the rope around the tree trunk.    While mattia went yo tie the rope, me and Alejandro were still holding the body up. It was really heavy, but if one of us let's go then the body is going to fall and then we are going to have to start all over again. Finally mattia got the rope tied and me and Alejandro finally let go.    S: How does it look?    Ale: it looks good.    M: you think it will brake?    Ale: I don't think it will. It's a pretty strong tree so I think it will be good.    We were focusing on the body and kept making sure it was tight enough so it won't brake. I was about to say something when all of a sudden I see a light that kept flickering. I turned back and saw the others trying to tell me something. I didn't understand until they kept pointing to the house. I looked at the house and saw that some of those people were coming out of the house. I quickly got the boys from their shirts and pulled them down in a bush. They looked at me confused and were going to say something, but I put my finger to my mouth signaling to be quiet. I pointed to where those people were and they looked back and there eyes went big. I looked at the car and the others weren't there. I was wondering where they were until I saw roshaun poke his head out a little bit. We made eye contact and I mouthed "stay down and be quiet". To my surprise he understand and shook his head okay. He went back down and I looked at the boys.    S: what do we do? They haven't noticed the body.    Right when I said that one of the guys ran and saw the body. He read the sign and he sounded like he was mad. He called the other two guys to come over and look at the body.    Guy1: who is that?   
Guy2: it's Carl.    Guy3: who in the hell would do this?    Guy1: I don't know, but we need to tell James.     S: we can't let them go!!    M: she is right. We need to do something.    S: what do we do Alejandro?    Once I looked next to me, he was gone. I looked around the bush to see if he was there and he wasn't. I told mattia and he was looking for him on the other side of the bush. I didn't see where he went off too. Why would he leave? Where could he have gone? Mattia came back, but he didn't have Alejandro with him.    S: did you find him?    M: no, he isn't anywhere near here.    S: where could he be?    When I said that I heard a gun shot coming from the side of us. Me and mattia ducked and looked to see who it was. It was Alejandro. He was shooting at all three of them. Once he was done he looked at us and we got out of the bushes.    M: what the hell man?     Ale: what?    S: you can't just run off like that. We thought you got captured or something.    Ale: I'm sorry, but I'm okay. Now we need to move quick because I'm pretty sure the other ones heard the gun shots. We ran back to the car and got our stuff. The others were confused and were scared on what was happening and what was going to happen.
Alv: what's happening?!?    M: we are leaving.
K: leaving? We can't leave we need to get Nadia.   S: that's the point.    Ale: hurry up and get your stuff. We need to move quick!!
Alv: why?    R: just listen to the man and stop asking questions!!    A: come on let's go!!    We all got our stuff and went to the house. I wasn't scared anymore. I need to save my friend and no one is going to stop me.
End of POV.