Help me!!!

Warning ⚠️: rape is involved in this story. If you do not want to read then you don't have to.

James looked like he was about to say something , but he was choking on his words.
N: are you okay?   J: umm...I...I need to go to the bathroom.   He got up and went to the bathroom. He slammed the door and I kind of got worried. Why was he acting like this? Did I do anything? I hope he is okay.

James POV: I couldn't tell her. It was hard for me to say the words. I can't tell her, but I need to. She wants to know everything that happened, but it's hard. I can't tell my baby sister that our dad kept trying to rape her. I hate him so much for trying to do that. He knew that effected me very much. The way he would touch her body. When he would always try to kiss her lips. The way he would grab her and put her on the bed. He would hold her down and get on top of her. Once I would see that I would get mad. I would push him off of her and take her in my arms and run to my room. I didn't want him to have her. After that would happen she would always be by my side. Always holding on to me with her arms rapped around my waist. The way she would look at me with her big beautiful brown eyes. Her beautiful lips opened every time she talked. Her hands just being so small in my hands. The way her body is shaped and every inch that I would touch. Oh if only she was mine. I would treat her right. Make sure she is okay. Make sure her body gets what it needs. Touching every single inch of her body. Her soft skin touching mine. Her soft lips colliding with mine. James you need to stop. She is your sister. You can't do this. Not now, not ever. Well maybe.
End of POV.

He finally came out of the bathroom. I was still on the bed and was facing him.   N: are you okay? You took pretty long in there.   J: yes I'm fine. I just needed to get some fresh air.   N: oh okay. What were you going to say about our dad?   J: oh yeah right. So...the other reason why our dad left was because...he would always try to rape you.   N: what?!?! No...no he wouldn't. Yes he would abuse me, but he wouldn't rape me. Would he?   J: when you were younger he would always try to rape you. He would touch you and try to kiss you. He would take you to his room and pin you down on his bed. I would catch him and I would push him off of you. I would always put you in my room and you would never leave my side.    I can't believe this. I don't remember this ever even happening. I was a kid and he would try to rape me. Did my mom even care? Did she even hear me screaming and crying? Why...why me?    N: I...I don't know what to say. Did he ever do it?   J: no he would never do it, but he was close one time.   N: what happened?    J: there was this one time were me and mom and our siblings went to our aunts house. You didn't go because you were sick and mom didn't want you to get anyone else sick because she didn't want to pay the hospital bill. So you stayed home with dad. He wanted to stay home and 'take care' of you. We took a pretty long time over there and we didn't get home until midnight. When we were over there I had a bad feeling. So once we got home it was quite in the house. It didn't feel right so I went to mom and dads room. When I opened the door I saw...dad on top of you. You were knocked out with some blood on your head. All of your clothes were off and he was about to take off his when I jumped on him and kept hitting him. Mom saw and called the cops. They took him away and put him into jail. The ambulance came and took you to the hospital. Mom was mad because she didn't want to spend money. The cops took dad away and put him in jail. Till this day he is still in jail.    I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I can't believe dad would do that to me. This whole time I thought that dad never wanted us. No one  never told me anything. My own mother didn't even care about what dad did to me. I am so happy that I got out of there.   N: so...is that what happened? With our family. Is that why our family is so fucked up. All because of our dad.
J: yes.   N: I hate him!! I hate him so much!!!
J: hey it's okay. Calm down.   He pulled me into his arms. I was calming myself down because my anxiety was acting up. He held me close to him. I finally calmed down and was trying to back away. He just held me tighter and I finally pushed him away.   J: sorry...I just wanted to help you.   N: it's okay. Thank you.   J: your welcome. So...what do you want to do now?
He got closer to me and I kind of felt weird. I backed away and adjusted myself.   N: well I don't know. I don't really have anything in mind.   J: well I do.   N: what is it?   J: this.
He started to get really touchy. He was trying to touch my thigh and was reaching up more. N: what are you doing?!?!   J: I'm trying to make you feel good.   N: stop touching me. You know what I'm leaving. I have to look for my friends and MY BOYFRIEND.    J: no don't leave!!   N: bye.   I got up from the bed. I was heading to the door when all of a sudden I got pulled and slammed to the wall. It was James.
J: your not leaving!!!   N: James let me go!!
J: no. I have been looking for you for years. Now I have finally found you and you want to leave again? No I don't think so.   N: let me go. Your hurting me!!   J: I don't care!!!    He grabbed me by my neck and threw me across the room. I rolled and I hit my back on the wall. I was about to get up when he walked over to me and kicked me in the stomach. I held my stomach in pain and he grabbed me by my sweater. He pinned me back up on the wall and was close to my face.   N: why are you doing this?   J: because I want you to myself. 
He tried to kiss me, but I blocked it. He got mad and dropped me to the ground. I landed on my bad side and screamed in pain.   J: why are you screaming? I haven't done anything to you yet.    I tried to crawl away, but he kicked me in the stomach again. He kept kicking me until I couldn't move anymore. He picked me up and threw me to the bed. I tried getting up, but he got on top of me. I tried punching him and hitting him, but he was holding my hands up to my head.    J: I have been wanting to do this for years.   N: why? Why are you doing this?   J: because dad always wanted you for himself. He never let me touch you or do anything with you. He wanted you for himself and didn't let me have fun with you.   N: let me go!!!    J: NO IT'S MY TURN TO TOUCH YOU!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS!!!    N: why!!! Your my brother!!!
J: mom and dad never wanted this to happen. Once I had you to myself they caught me and called child services. They put me in a mental hospital and I never got to see you. I broke out and I kept searching for you. Now I finally found you...we can finally be together!!  
N: NO!!! WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE TOGETHER!!!    J: YES, YES WE ARE!!!
N: get off of me!!!    J: let me make you feel good.   He started to kiss my neck. I was kicking and screaming for help. No one came in. I kept screaming when I heard laughing by the door. It was the others listening. They were laughing at what was happening and didn't help me. He started to bite my neck and leave hickies. He was on top of me so I couldn't get out.   J: stop fighting it. You know you want me.   He kept giving me hickies. I was trying to get lose, but I couldn't. He was in between my legs. I got an idea and decided to kick him. I kicked him where it hurt and he screamed in pain. He fell to the side and it was my time to leave. I got up and ran to the door. I opened it and was about to leave when all of a sudden I got pulled back into the room.   J: your not going anywhere!!!    N: leave me alone!!!   J: no your staying here with me. I'm sick and tired of you trying to fight me.   He threw me back on the bed and held my hands to my head again. He started to take off my clothes and I started crying.   J: cry all you want. I'm still going to have fun with you.   I didn't know what to do. Everything was happening so fast and I was panicking. My anxiety started kicking in and I started screaming.   N: HELP ME!!! HE'S HURTING ME!!!!   J: scream all you want. No one is going to save you.   I started to ball my eyes out. Now I was completely naked and scared. He still had my hands held to my head. He was taking off his clothes and once he was done he came close to me.   J: I'm finally going to feel you for the first time.   I started kicking and screaming more. I was so scared and I wanted to leave. All of the memories came rushing through my head. Everything that happened in my childhood and to now. All of the things that mattia said ran in my head. Me leaving them was a bad idea. I was regretting my decision now and I wanted to go back. He started touching me all over my body and I wanted him to stop.   N: HELP ME!!!    J: stop screaming!!!    N: Alejandro help me!!!!    For some reason I was screaming for Alejandro. I screamed like he was going to come in here and save me.   N: ALEJANDRO HELP ME!!! HE'S HURTING ME!!!    J: your boyfriend isn't here!! I'm sick and tired of you screaming!!   He got something from the table by the side of me. It was a liquid and he had a needle.   J: this will make you shut up.   He put the needle in the liquid. Once he was done getting the amount he needed he put the needle in the side of my neck . I felt sleepy. I was trying my hardest not to fall asleep, but it was hard.
J: it's okay. Fall asleep so once you wake up it will be over. Good night my princess.
N: ale...Alejandro...help...me.   I closed my eyes and pasted out. The last thing I remember was hearing James saying something to me.