Conffesing

I have to get out of here. I can't stay here and more people get killed. I don't want my friends to die because of me. I need to leave and I can't let anyone see me. I already made my decision on leaving and I'm not coming back. Who knows maybe I'll get killed. Hopefully that solves the problem. Hey at least mattia will be drama free and not go to jail because of me. I was leaving today and I needed to get out of here fast. I tried getting up from my chair and walking to the other room. Once I was able to keep my balance I walked to the room just a couple of doors away from me. I was trying to go to the fifth door because that is where the others left our things. I was so close to the door when I stopped at the fourth door because that is where everyone was at. Once I see everyone I stepped backwards trying not to make any noise. They were all talking, but I wasn't listening to what they were saying. After a couple of minutes I decided that I needed to move and go get my stuff. I ran past the door without making any noise and got to the fifth door. I was looking for my stuff and once I found it I put it on and got my gun. I was about to leave when all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice.   Ale: where do you think you are going?   I froze not wanting to turn around. I didn't say anything because I felt embarrassed. Finally after what seemed like forever I finally decided that I would speak.   N: umm...I'm just taking my stuff somewhere else.   Ale: you could have told me to help you.   N: well I wanted to do it by myself. Now if you will excuse me I have to go.   I was trying to walk past him when he grabbed my arm.   Ale: you really think I'm that stupid.  N: no I just need to go.   Ale: go where.   N: I don't have to tell you anything.   I tried pulling my arm back, but it was no use. He only grabbed me tighter and didn't let me go. He pushed me to the side and closed the door. Great just great now I have nowhere to get out.
Ale: Nadia tell me where you are going.  N: I don't need to explain myself to you.   Ale: your right you don't. I'll just go tell the girls your leaving without them.   N: don't you even dare.
Ale: try me.   He was about to leave when I grabbed him by his shirt and turned him around and pushed him to the wall. I had my hands tight on his shirt so he wouldn't leave.
N: I don't think you want to do that.  
Ale: fine then I won't, but you need to tell me where you are going.  N: why would I? Your just going to tell the others and I'm just going to make things worse.   Ale: wait...is this all because of what mattia said?   N: don't you get it?!?! He's right!! He's right about everything!! It's my fault and if I don't leave then things are going to get more worse!!!   Ale: Nadia none of this is your fault trust me!!   N: your just saying that to be nice.  Ale: how do you know? Would I tell you that it isn't your fault or that mattia is a piece of shit for telling you all that stuff? Or would I tell you that I really really like you and I don't want to be your friend I want to be something more than a friend to you? I guess that is just me being nice.   I was speechless I literally didn't know what to think or say. He wasn't being nice he was tell me the truth. He told me that he likes me and that he wanted to be something more than just friends. After a couple of minutes of silence I finally let him go. I backed away from him and sat down on the ground with my head in my hands. Alejandro came next to me and rapped his arms around me. I looked at him with a weak smile. He smiled back at me and dug his head in the side of my neck. I didn't move or do anything I just let it happen.   N: ale I need to go. I can't stay here anymore.   Ale: if your leaving than I'm leaving to.  N: what about Taylor?   Ale: screw Taylor. I broke up with her because the only thing she cared about was herself. Plus I like someone else.   N: oh.   I didn't say anything after that. I just put my head down and just stayed quiet. After I decided to talk.   N: well I hope she treats you good.   Ale: I hope so. Literally if me and her don't work out I don't know what I would do.   I started to feel sad because I wish I was the girl he wanted to be with.   Ale: she is literally the best person I know. She's beautiful and nice and caring . She is also chill and cool to hang out with. She doesn't let anyone take her for granted and she speaks her own mind. She knows how to fight and works with knives and guns she also is the best hugger in the world.    Okay now he is making even more sad. Well I hope this girl likes him for who he is because he is a really good guy. I would love to be his girlfriend, but I guess he isn't interested.   N: well I hope she is the one.   Ale: oh she is!! I just hope she has feelings for me.   N: I'm sure she does. Have you asked her?   Ale: not yet.   N: then what are you waiting for?!?!! Go text her on your phone and tell her how you feel!!!   Ale: you know what? Your right!! I'm going to go text her right now!!   N: okay.   He let go of me and got out his phone. I felt sad, but if this girl makes him happy then I'm going to have to except it. I just hope she isn't another Taylor because Jesus we don't need another one of her. He was texting the girl and I can see he was excited. Once he was done I heard my phone ring. I looked at my phone and it read Alejandro's name on my phone. I looked at my phone then looked back at Alejandro with a confused look. I opened the message and it was a whole paragraph.

                           Alejandro 😊
           Hey I just wanted to tell you how I feel. I have liked you since the day I saw you. You are  different from the other  girls and I love that about you. I have liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. Every time I see you, you make me so happy. Your smile is perfect and your laugh is so cute. I love everything about you. I hope you can give me a chance and go out with me?

I smiled at my phone and looked up at Alejandro. He was smiling at me and came closer to me.   Ale: so...what do you say?   I couldn't help, but laugh and smile. I got up from the ground and dusted off my pants. 
N: I would love to go out with you.   He smiled at me and he hugged me without touching my side. He was so happy that he picked me up bridal style and spun me around. We laughed and he put me down afterward.   Ale: I can't believe I got the girl that I've wanted.   N: I got the boy that I've wanted.   We both smiled at each other and hugged again.   Ale: okay so now you have to promise me something.
N: promise you what?   Ale: you have to promise me that whatever we both are going through, we are going through it together. We aren't going to keep lies between us and we can't lie to each other. Promise me whatever happens between us we will always love each other no matter what.   N: I promise.  
Ale: also promise me that if you run I run with you. I'm not letting you go anywhere without me. You aren't leaving, your staying here with me. 
I looked at Alejandro with a pouty face on. I guess I can't leave now since this kid isn't going to leave my side. At least I got the guy of my dreams though. I couldn't have asked for a better guy to be with.   N: I promise that I will never leave you.   Ale: great!! Now let's go with everyone else.   N: okay.     We were about to leave when all of a sudden Alejandro stopped. Ale: wait...I need to do something first.  
N: what?   He got closer to me and brought me closer to him. He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. At first it took me off by surprise. After I decided to kiss back and it felt amazing. It felt like the whole world stopped and fireworks were popping off. It was amazing and I didn't want it to end. After we were done he stepped back and we just smiled at each other.   Ale: shall we go?   N: we shall.   We both laughed and we intertwine our hands together. We left the room and went with the others. I still can't believe I got the boy of my dreams. Even though everything that happened I'm happy to have found Alejandro. I know we aren't a thing yet, but I just can't wait on how this relationship turns out.