The Day

Third persons POV: It was the next day so which means that today is the annual purge. No one was ready for this day especially if more people are participating in this year's purge. All the girls were still sleeping so they haven't woken up yet. It was 7:00 and no one was up in all of New Jersey. Only the people that had work today were up. Yes today is the purge, but no matter what people still had to work and make money for there families. Everything is still open, but today everything closes early because of the purge. It was now 7:10 and Sandra and Atzi were still sleeping. Except now Nadia has woken up. She remembered what happened the other. She couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at the fact that she gave a store employee a black eye and a broken nose. She was happy about what she did. She looked to her left and she saw the girls still passed out on her bed. The bed was big enough for all three of them so they were all comfortable. She saw them sleeping and she smiled to herself because it's been such a long time since they all have been with each other. She got out of bed making sure to not make any noise so she wouldn't wake the girls up. She went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.
End of POV.

Nadia's POV: I woke up and saw the girls sleeping. I smiled because we haven't been with each other in a long time. I got up from the bed making sure I didn't make so much noise so I won't wake up the girls. I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I made French toast and cut up strawberry's and put them on the French toast then I put powder sugar on the French toast and made a fruit bowl for the girls. Once I was done I heard footsteps coming from my room to the kitchen. Once I looked up I saw a still half asleep Sandra and Atzi. I couldn't help, but laugh at them.
End of POV.

A:mm something smells good in here. S: yeah what are you making Nadia? N: I made French toast and a fruit bowl for you guys. A: aww thank you!!! N:your welcome. They both hugged me and I hugged back. We all were eating breakfast together and talking and laughing. That's until I brought up what today was. N: so...you guys know what today is? Everything went quiet and we didn't even look at each other. I just kept my head down because I just felt so stupid on what I just said. God why did I say that of course they knew what today was!! Ugh I'm so stupid.

Atzi's POV: Everything was going great. All of us were talking and laughing. That was until Nadia brought up what today was. N: so...you guys know what today is? After she said that everything went quiet. I knew today was the annual purge I just didn't want to talk about it. I looked at both of them. Sandra looked like she didn't want to talk about it, but at the same time she did. I looked at Nadia and she looked ashamed. She looked like she shouldn't had brought up the purge. It wasn't her fault she was just curious. I don't blame her I would want to talk about it to. Maybe we should talk about it.
End of POV.

Sandra's POV: it went quiet when Nadia brought up the purge. I didn't try to think about it that much, but I couldn't. I looked at her and she had her head down ashamed. It wasn't her fault she just wanted to know. I don't blame her. I wanted to talk about it to be honest. I wanted to get it out of the way and just get it over with. I just really hope they want to talk about to and not that keep it like it wasn't nothing.
End of POV.

Everything was still quiet. I was going to get up from the table and go to my room because I just felt so stupid and ashamed for bringing it up. Once I was going to get up that's when Sandra decided to talk. S: yeah I do...I was hoping you guys would want to talk about it so that way we couldn't pretend like it was nothing. We all looked at each other and decided to talk about it. A: so what are we going to do today? I was thinking on what we should do since we are all staying at my place. N: I was thinking that we could bored up the windows and the door so that way no one can get in and no one could look in the windows. A: that's a good plan. S: I'm in. I smiled at both of them and gave them a nod in response. We got done eating and washed the dishes. We got ready for the day and changed since we were still in our pajamas. Yes it was the annual purge, but still we needed to look good.