I Lost you

Atzi's POV:   It looks like we were winning, but I don't think we are. Every time we kill some of them, more come out of nowhere. Now it's getting more harder. While we have been doing this, I haven't seen Nadia anywhere. I haven't heard anything about her or where she is. I am getting scared because what if they already killed her? What if we are to late? No I can't think that. I have to stay positive and think positive. It's the only way that I will get through this day. I was in the kitchen behind the table because I basically had a whole group with me. They all kept shooting at me and I was getting scared. There was so much of them and only one of me. I can't take them by myself. I shot some of them, but not enough. I was hoping one of the others would come and help me, but I kind of bout it. I finally grew the courage and started shooting at them. I missed, but I shot some of them. I hid behind the table and took a break because they somehow got more people. How am I going to do this? I need help and I need it quick. I tried getting out of the kitchen, but they kept shooting at me. I tried to at least peak my head out to see if anyone of the others were by me. To my luck Alvaro was in the next room by me. I tried getting his attention, but it wasn't working. I was getting frustrated and screamed my lungs off so he can look my way. A: ALVARO!!! He turned his head and saw me. I waved at him to come and help me. He was shooting at three guys. Once he was done he ran to where I was without getting shot at. Alv: are you okay?
A: yeah I'm fine. I just need your help.
Alv: Danm how much of them are there? A: I don't know. I just hope we win this thing.
Alv: do you think we are almost done? A: I hope so. We started shooting at them. Now with help of Alvaro we are starting to kill them quickly. Once we were done we got out of the kitchen and went to go help the others. Once we got there I seriously was doubting that we were going to survive. There was literally a whole army of those pricks. I ran behind a wall where everyone else was. A: where the hell did they come from?!? S: I don't know. When we killed the others more just started coming from nowhere. A: do you guys think we will survive? K: hopefully. Right now we need to focus on killing these assholes and then we will look for Nadia. I just nodded in response. I started shooting at the others. It looks like there was a lot of them. Even more than before. Little by little hopefully they all die. We can't give up now. We still have a couple of minutes before the purge is over. Hopefully by the time we are done the sirens go off and then we find Nadia. We still kept shooting until someone shot all of them. They all died, but the person that helped ran away. I didn't get to see who it was, but whoever it was did us a really big favor.
End of POV.

I was just walking around the house because I was trying to see if more of those pricks were here. I was currently upstairs. I had my gun in my hand and I was hearing shooting from the bottom of the stairs. I was going to go down stairs, but first I wanted to see if there were any of them upstairs. The coast was clear so I was relieved. I was reloading my gun when I remembered something. James was down in the cell unconscious. Now was my chance to kill him for what he did to my friends and to me. I ran down the stairs and was going to the cell. Once I was almost there I saw a group of those psychopaths trying to kill some other group. I stopped and started shooting at the rest of them. They were all finally dead and I ran off to go and kill James. I didn't see the other group because once the last person fell dead to the ground I booked it. I ran into the living room and ran down the stairs. Once I made it down I looked in the cell, but no one was in there. The gate was open and nothing was there. How the hell did he escape? I walked into the cell to see if he dropped anything or to see how he got out. I had my back turned for one minute and then all of a sudden someone hits me in the back of the head. I fell to the ground while the person was standing above me. I opened my eyes and saw who it was. James was the one that hit me in the head. I tried getting up, but he put his foot on my chest to push me back down.    J: you really think your so smart huh?    N: I...I was the...only one...in the family that...had a brain.   I couldn't really speak because the whole room was spinning. I couldn't really focus as well, but I tried staying awake.    J: shut up!! You can't get rid of me because I will never leave.
N: not if your dead. You'll...be gone...soon enough.    J: even if I was dead I wouldn't leave. I'll be stuck with you everywhere you go. 
N: in your dreams.   He was so mad at this point. I already knew that he was going to hit me again. I was ready for the impact while I had my eyes closed and had my fists into balls. I was waiting, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes only to see that he was gone. I got up a little bit, but I was still sitting on the floor. He wasn't there anymore. I was going to get up, but I heard something in the back of me.
J: Boo!!    Right when I turned around he hit me in my head. I fell to the ground unconscious. The only thing I remember was being in the cell. After that everything went black.