Explain

Alvaro's POV:  my leg hurts me a little bit. The wire was really tight around my leg. Hopefully my leg doesn't need anything. We kept running , but I needed to stop. I needed water because I was so thirsty from all the running.
M: why did you stop?   Alv: I need water.   I got my water from my backpack. I was drinking it when all of a sudden a car  comes to us and people get out of it.   Guy: get the girls!!! Ale:RUN!!!   I froze. I didn't know what to do. One of the guys were about to stab me when I got pushed to the ground. I hit my head on the cement. I was blacking out and all I could see was mattia getting some type of shot and getting put in the car. He was the one that pushed me out of the way.   A: MATTIA!!!
That was all I heard. Once that happened I blacked out. The only thing I saw before I blacked out was roshaun running to me. After that I blacked out.
End of POV.

Roshaun's POV:  Everything happened so fast. Alvaro was on the floor and mattia got taken away. I ran to Alvaro to see if he was okay and alive.   R: Alvaro...Alvaro wake up!!   He was out cold. I checked his pulse and he was still alive.   S: is he okay?   R: yeah he is, but he is out cold.   A: they...they toke him. They took mattia and we didn't do anything!!   K: Atzi calm down.   A: don't tell me to calm down!! They took my boyfriend away and we just left him!!    Ale: he tried to save Alvaro. I tried going back, but by the time I did they took him.
R: what are we going to do?   K: I don't know, but we have to find mattia and Nadia fast.
A: Sandra...did those people that took mattia look familiar to you?   S: they did. I feel like I have seen them before.   A: omg...they are the purgers from the warehouse!!!    S: why did they take mattia though?   A: why were they trying to take us in the first place?  
K: wait...you know those people?   S: yeah.
Ale: who are they?   A: they are the guys that kept us in the warehouse and were going to kill us.   S: also their leader is the one that kept beating up Nadia.
Ale: so they are the ones that gave her all of those bruises?!?!   A: they didn't give her those bruises.   S: there leader did because she kept giving him attitude.    R: still that doesn't give him a reason to hit her!!   S: we tried to make him stop, but he didn't care.   Ale: where is the warehouse??   A: probably like a couple of blocks away. Why?   Ale: we are going to get mattia back. Then after we are going to get Nadia.   K: hell yeah!!!    R: I'm right behind you brother.   Ale: thanks guys.   A: you can't be serious.   R: what?   S: dude they have so much people with them. It's basically like an army.
K: so?    A: 'so' they have more people than us. We are going to get killed.   Ale: well we are just going to try.   K: we have to save mattia before they kill him.   R: I think we can do it. The only problem is...what about Alvaro? 
Ale: what do you mean?    R: who is going to take care of him?    K: he's right. We can't take him if he is still isn't awake.   S: I mean...I can take care of him.   K: no your not. I'm not putting you in that position.   S: I can handle it. Also I can still help you guys.   A: I'll help her if she can't do it.   K: I'm not putting my girlfriend or my best friend in trouble!!!  
Ale: what do you think?   R: I think we should do it. We need to save mattia before anything happens to him.   K: ugh!! Fine I'm in.
Ale: okay then. Let's go save mattia.   R: I'll grab Alvaro.   I picked up Alvaro. We were running and it was a little hard for me to run. Alvaro is small and skinny, but dang I didn't know it was this hard to run while you carry someone. I don't even know how Alejandro could run while he carried Nadia. I just hope Alvaro wakes up soon so that way he can help us fight.
End of POV.

James was done showing me around. I still wanted him to explain everything to me that happened with our family. I never knew what happened. My family never told me anything about me having a brother. I'm pretty sure he was with me for some of my childhood, but I just don't remember him.   J: hey you okay?
N: yeah I'm fine. It's just I'm a little overwhelmed.   J: is it the house?   N: no...well kind of. It's just that I have never been in a mansion before. So this is my first time being in one. I never realized how big they are.
J: trust me there are bigger ones than this. I've been in like dozens of them and it is crazy how big they can be. I even get overwhelmed myself.   N: I guess we are alike.   J: yeah I guess we are.   It was quite for a while. I just kept looking around because it was kind of awkward. I was thinking on what I was going to ask him about the whole thing that happened with our family. I just didn't want to think that I'm pressuring him to tell me.   N: so...do you think you can explain to me what happened?
J: happened with what?   N: our family.   J: oh yes of course. Do you want to talk in the living room or where?   N: can we talk in my room?
J: yes of course.   We went up the stairs and were going to my room. I'm so nervous on what he is going to tell me. What should I even ask him? I just hope this goes well. We made it to my room. He opened the door for me and let me go in. I went inside and I just stood there looking like a idiot. He came in the room and closed the door.   J: you know you can sit down.
N: I can?   J: well it is your room.   N: oh yeah...I forgot.   I went to go sit on my bed. He followed me and sat next to me.   J: so...what do you want to know?   N: I want to know everything. I need to know what happened.
J: so you want me to explain everything?
N: yes. what happened?   J: well...a lot happened ever since you were born. Mom and dad weren't on good terms. Our brothers and sisters never liked us. Sometimes dad would even hit you.   N: yeah...I remember. I never knew why though. I never did anything to him.
J: it was just the way he was. He never cared about anything. Except for his other family.
N: dad had another family?   J: he was cheating on mom because he got tired of her. Every time he said he has to 'work late' it was a lie so he can go see his other women.   N: omg...is that why he left?   J: well yes, but...it's because of something else too.   N: what was it?   J: I don't want to tell you. I don't think I even should tell you.   N: come on James. I want t-J: no I don't want to tell you!!!    I didn't think he would get mad. He screamed at me just because I wanted to know the reason why our father left. It was just a question and he said he would tell me everything.   N: I just wanted to know. You didn't have to scream at me.   J: I'm...I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.   N: it's fine.
It was quiet for a couple of minutes. I felt awkward again so I was playing with my fingers. I didn't know what to say or do. I didn't want him to get mad at me again.   N: you know what...maybe this was a mistake. I don't think your ready to tell me so I'm just going to leave.   J: no no!! I'm ready to tell you I just don't want you to cry or be hurt.   N: look I just want to know what happened. I am not going to get hurt. I need to know what happened and you can't keep it away from me.   J: ok...ok I'm ready. So everything that happened with dad , mom wasn't okay after he left. She started drinking and taking pills. She wasn't the same anymore.   N: all because our asshole of a father.   J: yep. She started to become aggressive and she started hitting me and you. I was always protecting you because you were the youngest. Our other siblings didn't care they just watched mom hit us. After a couple of years I became older and you were growing up. Mom kicked me out of the house because...of some reasons. She never wanted anything to do with me. The thing is I didn't want to leave you alone. I tried fighting for you, but I didn't win.   I started to cry a little bit. I didn't know that this happened. I didn't know dad cheated and I didn't know that mom kicked him out of my life. Why though? Why did she have to kick him out?   N: I didn't know any of this. Only that mom and dad were abusive and our siblings did like us.   J: yeah. Well at least you now know.   N: it's better to know things that people keep from you.   J: that's true. Hey umm I also have something to tell you.   N: what is it?   J: I don't know how to say this but...