Leaving

I still can't believe I got the boy of my dreams. It seems crazy to me that someone actually might like me for who I am. I'm so glad Alejandro can be that person I can be with. I can't wait for this relationship adventure. We were walking hand and hand to the other room with the others. Finally once we reached it all eyes were on us. A: you guys want to explain something? N: what do you mean? S: you guys are holding hands. N: oh yeah umm me and Alejandro have decided that we want to be more than friends. A: so...what does that mean? Ale: me and Nadia are dating. All of a sudden it went quiet. I couldn't tell if everyone was surprised or not happy with it. The girls eyes were wide and the boys just looked at us shocked. It kind of was awkward, but after a while Kairi finally said something. K: congrats dude!!! Kairi came up to Alejandro and bro hugged him. He then came to me and gave me a big hug. K: I'm happy for you guys!!
N: thank you. Alv: I'm happy for you man, but if you break her heart then I'm breaking your leg. Ale: I like to see you try. Alv: don't test me. I won't hesitate. R: dude you can't even reach your own closet. What makes you think you can reach him? Alv: don't question me. I got my ways. R: whatever you gremlin, I'm happy for you guys. Just please take care of each other. Ale: we will. Trust me we already promised each other. Roshaun came and hugged both of us. Somehow it became a group hug. We all pulled away and the girls still were hugging me. A: ahhh!! I'm so happy for you!!
S: see we told you he liked you!!! I looked at the girls with wide eyes. I didn't tell Alejandro how long I have liked him or that I was scared that he didn't like me. Ale: so you were scared I didn't like you back? N: umm... no I already knew you liked me. Ale: mmhm Alejandro tried to come and hug me, but the girls didn't let him. They kept pulling me away from Alejandro for some reason. I wasn't mad I was actually laughing because of the faces the girls and Alejandro were making. Ale: can I please hold her! A: nope. Sorry man, but we get more time with her. Ale: why? S: because we have known her longer. Ale: that isn't fair!!!
A: I think it is. Nadia do you think it's fair?
N: don't bring me in to this. Ale: please can't I just hold her! S: nope. I was laughing hard because of the face Alejandro was making. It looked like he was constipated. It was funny, but at the same time cute. Ale: give me her!!
A,S: NO!!! Ale: YES!! After a couple of minutes of fighting it finally ended. The girls let go of me and Alejandro ran to hug me. I hugged back and he didn't let me go. I really was happy that I can hug him and not be just some friend. I didn't want this to end, but sadly it did. We heard clapping from the back of us. We looked back to see mattia standing there.
M: great job. You just fucked yourself over.
Alv: what do you mean? M: Alejandro here just screwed himself because now he is dating a freak. He's going to go to jail because of her.
Ale: just shut up already mattia!! Why do you always have to be such an asshole? M: that's just how I am. GET OVER IT. N: well maybe you should get over yourself. M: what did you just say? Mattia got up in my face and Alejandro got in between me and mattia.
Ale: I swear if you touch her then I'm really going to make you blackout this time. M: do it. I'm not scared of you or her. I'm not scared of anyone!!! N: yet your scared of the purgers that are outside. M: how about you just shut the fuck up!!! N: no how about you just stop thinking about yourself first!! Then you can come back and talk to me. M: you know wha-mattia got cut off because he was getting pushed by the boys. The boys were holding him back because he was getting really close to me.
M: GET OFF OF ME!! R: first calm down and then we will let you go. M: fine I'm calm. They let him go. The girls were next to me and holding on to my arms. Sure mattia is a guy, but I'm not scared to beat him up. That's why the girls were holding me back. They know I will beat him up. A: just stay calm and try to relax. N: I'm calm, but if he gets close to me or tries something I'm going to start hitting.
S: Nadia you know you can't win because he is taller than you. N: you don't know that.
A,S: ehh who knows you will probably win.
M: I'm so tired of this!! Just leave already and just get out of our lives!! N: I'm not leaving!! M: just leave no one wants you here!! N: who said I have to listen to you. M: fine then if you get us killed then your going to get Atzi and Sandra killed. A: she isn't going to get us killed mattia so just drop it!!! M: why are you even protecting her?!?! A: because she is my best friend and I will do anything for her to be safe!!! If you want her to leave then I'm leaving to.   M: no your not.   A: oh yes I am!!  
I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to get out of here. The thing is if I leave then Atzi and Alejandro and maybe the others will follow me. I don't want to put anyone else in more danger so I have to leave by myself. I can't have no one follow me or notice I'm gone. Everyone was going back and fourth and I just couldn't take it anymore!!
N: all of you just stop!!! Us just sitting here and arguing isn't going to get us nowhere!! 
M: says you. Your the one that started all of this!!   Ale: shut up mattia!! It's not her fault it's yours!! You can never just except the fact that this is all of our fault to. It's not just Nadia it's all of us.   M: whatever dude. Protect her for all I care. She is only going to get you into more trouble.   S: Nadia has never gotten anyone in to trouble. The only people  that is causing trouble is all of us.   M: I'm not doing anything!! She's the one that can't stay out of drama!!   R: mattia just stop!! Who even are you?!?! You never acted like this. Especially with girls.   M: that was until I met this freak.
Ale: stop calling her names!!   M: oh am I offending the freak? Am I offending your hoe of a girlfriend? Who knew she even had feelings.    Alejandro was about to punch mattia, but the guys got between them. They pulled Alejandro and mattia back and didn't let them go until they were calm.   N: I don't know why this is even happening.   Alv: Nadia relax it's not your fault. It's all of ours okay?    I couldn't except the fact that they were blaming themselves. Mattia is right everything is my fault. I can never make anything right. I always have to screw it up somehow.   N: it's not your fault. It's none of your guy's fault. I...I can't be here knowing you guys aren't safe. I don't want to put you guys in to anymore danger.  
K: Nadia...what do you mean?   N: I...I need to go. I can't stay here.   S: Nadia no!! Remember you said we aren't going to leave that we are going to stick with each other!!   N: Sandra I can't stay here. I need to leave I can't have you guys in danger anymore.  Ale: you can't leave!! N: Alejandro I have to.   Ale: NO!! YOU PROMISED ME!! YOU CAN'T BREAK THAT PROMISE!!   At this point Alejandro was already crying his eyes out. My eyes were watering because I needed to leave. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't handle the fact that I may get my friends killed. I needed them alive and live there lives. They can't put there lives on the line for me. Even though mattia isn't my friend anymore I want him to live. I want him to make Atzi happy if I don't make it. I need all of them to be okay. I can't have that con chance on  my mind.    N: I have to go. I can't stay. Please don't follow me or don't track me. You guys need to go somewhere safer and stay there. I'll be fine and I'll try to catch up to you guys once this is all over.   I was about to leave when all of a sudden Alejandro got free from roshaun and ran to me. He grabbed me and held me in his arms begging me not to leave.  Ale: Nadia please don't go. Don't leave me!!   N: Alejandro I- Ale: no you promised.   A: Nadia if you leave I'm going with you.   N: No I don't want you guys getting killed because of me!!!   S: you said that we have to stick together. That is the only way that we will survive this day.   N: yeah but- I was cut off by all of them pulling me down to the ground and hugging me while they all cried. Mattia was just standing there looking at us on the ground. Taylor was in the other room mad because of what Atzi told her.  Ale: Nadia if you leave then I'm going to follow you and I won't stop until I find you.   I was already crying my eyes out. I didn't want them to get killed because of me. I need to leave so that way they can go and find somewhere to be safe. The thing is all of them are holding me down to the ground in a group hug.   N: I promise I'm not leaving.   R: really?!
N: yes I'm staying.   They all got happy and got off of me. Once I was up off the ground Alejandro hugged me really tight to the point where I couldn't breathe.   Ale: I don't know what I would do if you were gone.   N: I wouldn't be the same if any of you guys were gone.   We let got from the hug and just stayed there being quiet. I wiped off his tears and held his hand. I let got after a couple of minutes because I needed to do something.   N: hey ale can you do me a favor?  Ale: yeah what is it?   N: can you go stand where kairi and roshaun are standing?   Ale: umm... okay.   He walked over to where they were standing. Now was my chance to talk to mattia.   N: hey mattia!! 
M: what?   N: looks like your getting your wish. I ran out the room and closed the door. I blocked it off  with a chair and I heard all of them yelling.   Alv: Nadia come back!!   A: don't leave!!   S: you said we would stick together!!!
K: best friend please don't do this!!!   R: Nadia open the door please!!!   Ale: you promised me!! We made a promise that we wouldn't leave each other!!!    I was crying my eyes out because of what they were saying. I needed to do this. I can't put them in more trouble and let them die. I couldn't let them out and them follow me. I ran to the other room and grabbed my stuff. I was about to run out the door when Taylor stopped me.   T: where are you going?
N: I'm leaving.   T: good ridden. Wait does that mean I can have Alejandro back?   I couldn't believe her right now. I can't believe what Alejandro even saw in her. She's a spoiled brat and only cares about money and herself. 
N: no you can't have him back.   T: why?!?
N: because he's my boyfriend!!!   T: but your leaving him!!! He needs someone who he is going to have fun with!!!   I couldn't take it anymore. Just by her annoying voice I really wanted to hit her. I was this close on literally beating her up.   T: so is that a yes or a no?
That was the last straw. I punched her in the face and she fell back. I guess I punched her a little bit to hard because she wasn't moving. I checked to see if she was still alive. She was so I just left her on the floor. I ran as quickly as I could down the stairs. I finally made it to the last floor and ran out the door. I looked back at the building and I saw all of them at the window. They were all crying and banging on the window. I cried and I ran away from the building. I was trying so hard not looking back. I succeeded and I kept running. My side was hurting really bad again, but I couldn't stop I needed to keep on running. Everything was running in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about leaving and what happened with mattia. Every single word was still roaming around my head and it didn't stop. I needed to do this because it is the only way they can be safe. I just hope they don't do anything stupid. Also I hope they make it out safe.