Preparing

It was the next day and everyone in New Jersey were all ready preparing. Tomorrow is the purge and no one is ready for it. All the stores are getting ransacked because everyone is getting weapons, food and things they need to be safe. At least the stores are getting more money, but hopefully all the store's employees make it out alive so they could get a good check. Hopefully everyone stays safe tomorrow and hopefully we all make it out alive.

Third persons POV:
Atzi woke up to her alarm clock. She groaned because she had to get up and get ready for the day,but then she remembered that she is going to see her friends today so she was looking forward to that. She got up and got changed. She ordered an Uber since she couldn't drive. She waited a couple of minutes for it to arrive. When it did she got in and told the Uber to go to Sandra's house. She gave him the directions and they were off to get Sandra. It took about 15 to 20 minutes to get there. Once they arrived she texted Sandra that she was here. Sandra came out and got in the  Uber. Atzi gave the directions to Nadia's place and then they were off. Atzi and Sandra made small talk while they were on the way. Once they got there they got there stuff and payed the Uber. They went inside the building and went up to Nadia's apartment. They were at her door and were ready to nock on the door. They heard music playing from the other side of the door so they were wondering what she was doing.
End of POV.

Atzi nocked on the door and they both waited there for Nadia to open the door. They heard the music lower down and they heard footsteps coming to the door. They heard the locks move and the door knob wiggle. They saw Nadia standing by the door waiting for her to say come in.

Nadia's POV: I was listening to my music on loud. I was waiting for my friends to get here so we could spend the purge together. I was in my room cleaning and putting away some of my clothes when I heard a knock on my door. I lowered the music and went to the door. I opened it and I saw my friends, smiling at me and happy. I smiled back,happy to see them to.
End of POV.

I let them in my apartment and I gave them both a big hug. I was very happy to see them because we haven't had time to see each other. We all broke out of the hug and started talking while they put there stuff down and got settled in. A: so how have you been? It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever!! Atzi said. S: I've been good. I've been making more makeup and meeting more people from TikTok. Sandra said. A: oh that's nice. How about you Nadia? Atzi said. When Atzi asked me I just stayed quiet for a while. Thinking of what I could say because there has been so much going on that I didn't even know where to start. Should I tell them or should I just make up a lie? I finally decided that I should talk and tell them what has been going on. N: oh...umm...well I've been really busy these past few months with my work and with this whole purge thing. Atzi gave me a confused look. She knows that I'm lying and she wants me to say what I've been dealing with, but the thing is I don't want to tell them and then I just explode with a whole bunch of emotions. A: Nadia...you know you can talk to us about anything right? We are always here for you.  S: yeah Atzi is right. We are here for you no matter what. We will always help you. Sandra put her arm around my shoulder and brought me in to a hug. They are right I need to tell them what has been going on so I can feel relieved and not stressed. N: where do I start off...it's my family. They want me to come back home and "take care of me". I said while quoting it with my fingers.
N: they said they are sorry for everything and that things can be better. They said they would help me with anything and that they miss me. The thing is...I don't want to go back home. I know if I go back home nothing will be normal. It will just get more worse and I would want to come back here. Plus I love it here, New Jersey is my home now and I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave you guys and I don't want you guys to worry.  I was already in tears at this point just telling them what happened. N: I just don't know what to do at this point. Atzi and Sandra were both crying with me and hugging me. I seriously don't know what I would do without them. A: it's going to be okay Nadia. Don't worry about it you are going to be fine.
S: yeah Nadia it's going to be okay. We are here for you no matter what. This is your choice if you want to stay or go. No one is forcing you, but if you want to go you can no one is stopping you. So you can decide.  When Sandra said that I realized that I really don't have to worry. I already made up my mind that I wasn't going. Yes I do love my family and even if we don't have a good connection I would still help them. I just hope they would understand my decision. N:thank you guys. I don't know what I would do without you.  A: your welcome. We would do anything for you.  S: I love all of you. I don't know what I would do without you guys.  We all laughed and hugged each other. We were watching tv and after we all got changed to get ready for the store.

Atzi's clothes

Sandra's clothes

Sandra's clothes

Nadia's clothes

We were all ready and ready to go

We were all ready and ready to go. We got our bags and were heading out the door. I got my keys and locked my door. I had a car since I was almost sixteen so I already had my drivers license. We got in my car and drove to the store. While we were driving Sandra was in the passenger side and put on some music. We started to sing to "Baila Esta Cumbia" by Selena. We were singing our hearts out and when the song was over we started laughing. We finally got to the store and got out of the care. We got a shopping cart and started to go through the food aisle. There wasn't that much because people were stocking up on food. We got a little bit of snacks like chips, cookies, candy, frozen pizza and some drinks. The girls were still looking for some snacks. While they were looking I went to the weapons. Yes I do have a lot of weapons, but I just want to get more just Incase. Especially if my friends are going to spend it with me I want to make sure they are safe.