Not so bad

Roshaun's POV: I checked my phone to see what time it is. It was 3:00 am and we still didn't find Nadia. I was getting worried because if we didn't find her then where could she be? I'm so sick and tired of this day that I just want it to end already. We only have a couple of hours left of the purge, but I just want it to end. We kept running until all of a sudden Alejandro stopped. R: ale are you okay? Ale: there is something on the ground over there. He pointed to where the thing he was looking at was. We all looked and saw something laying on the ground. It was big and it looked like a person. R: what is that? K: I don't know.
S: should we go check? Alv: it's not moving. You think we should go and see? M: I don't know because look what happened earlier.
Ale: he's right. We should just leave it alone.
A: well I'm going to go check. M: are you insane?!?! What if it is a trick again?!! A: I don't care. There might be something that we could use that he has. Atzi walked away from us. S: Atzi wait up!! We all ran after her. We got closer to it and it was a body. It was a guy that had a jacket on and no shirt. On the side of him was small axes. We saw blood puddling around him. He got shot in the head and you could see the hole it made. Alv: who could have done this? R: why did they do this?
A: guys look what is on the other side of him.
We looked to see what was Atzi pointing at. We saw a rose drawn on the ground in the guys blood. K: who would draw a rose? A: I think I know who. M: who is it? S: it's Nadia. I know that because she loves roses. She also likes drawing them. Ale: so she is still alive!!!
R: see she is fine!!! Alv: she might still be around here somewhere. A: maybe.
M: wait...why would she shoot this guy in the first place? Ale: because he probably tried to kill her. S: Atzi...this guy looks familiar. A: he does. I feel like I've seen him before. S: should I pull his mask off? R: he's dead either way. Go for it. Sandra walked up to the guys face. She grabbed the mask and pulled it off of the guy. The girls gasped and Sandra backed away.
A: it's him...she shot him in the head. M: who is that? S: when we first met you guys, this guy didn't leave Nadia alone. When we were leaving he kept harassing her and she punched him in the face. A: he must have found her and tried to...to...do...something. R: what do you mean? What did he try to do? S: I think he tried to...rape her. Once I heard that I felt a bad feeling in my stomach. I couldn't think of someone rapping Nadia. I was so mad and it looked like everyone else did to. Except for the girls, they looked like they were about to cry. The one that looked really really mad was Alejandro. His jaw was clenched and he gripped his hands tighter around his gun.
M: ale...you okay? Ale: he...he tried to rape my girlfriend. THIS BITCH TRIED TO RAPE HER!!! K: ale calm down. Ale: calm down?!? I can't calm down!!! He tried to rape Nadia and you want me to calm down!!! Alejandro started to shoot the body multiple times. He needed to calm down because if we make a lot of noise then purgers will find us. I tried to get him away from the body, but he just kept pushing me away. I finally got him in my arms and took his gun away. He tried to fight me, but after he stopped. He started to cry his eyes out. I felt so bad because no one should be going through this. R: ale...ale you need to calm down. Ale: I can't!! He...he put his hands on her. She must have been scared and I couldn't be there to help her. R: I know dude...I know. I'm mad to, but we have to keep on going alright? For Nadia. M: she wouldn't want us to give up. S: she would want us to keep going. M: let's do this for her. A: we can't give up now. Alv: we will find her.
Ale: you guys are right. We need to keep going and we need to find her. Alejandro got up and put his stuff back on. I gave him his gun and got up off the floor. Ale: let's got look for Nadia. We all smiled and started to walk straight. I hope this all ends and we find her.
End of POV.

All of us kept walking. None of the others didn't mind me being there. Most of them were quiet, but some of them talked to me. Some of the girls were nice and some of the guys were to. The thing is I think James has a girlfriend and I don't think she likes me very much. James tried to make her talk to me, but she didn't want to. I don't know what her face looks like or even her name. I don't care to be honest with you. I could care less if she talks to me or not.   J: hey sorry for my girlfriend. She usually isn't like this.   N: I don't care. I'm used to people not liking me.    J: why don't people like you?    N: because of the way I am. I get people in trouble and I can never stay out of drama. I supposedly blame people for my mistakes.
J: whoever said that is wrong. Your never like that. I know because I've known you my whole life.   N: do you? I mean like you never came to help me or ever tried to reach out to me. Now since it is the purge your finally deciding to be there for me. What even happened with our family? Why do they hate us so much?   J: it's just how they are. They have always been like that.   N: yes, but abandoning there own kids and siblings isn't right. They abandoned me when I was like 7 or 10. They were never there for me or ever helped me. I always had to do things myself. They literally threw me out of there house and I had to stay on the streets for a couple of months when a lady found me. She took me to her house and let me stay there until I can get on my feet. After a while I was getting older and I got a job and I started getting paid. I got my own apartment and I learned how to drive at the age of 15. I have a car, but I didn't bring it because if I did purgers would shoot at it and it would probably brake down. Now look where I am. I'm stuck out here with people and supposedly my brother.
J: wow, you really just have me your whole life story.   N: yeah I did. Now it's your turn to explain to me what happened.   J: well your in luck because we are here.   I looked straight in front of me and I couldn't believe it. The mansion was beautiful. It literally looked like a castle from a princess movie.