Trick

There was something up ahead. Me and the girls were happy that we found something that we can hide in. We ran to it and once we got closer we could see it was a warehouse. It looked abandoned so we thought it could keep us safe. We went around the front and opened the door. Surprisingly it wasn't locked which gave me a suspicion that something was going on. I stopped at the entrance still holding the door open until Sandra told me to go in.  S:come on Nadia got in!!!  I can tell she as eager to go in so we won't die out here. I took a deep breathe and went in while the girls followed behind me. Once we got in we couldn't see anything it was really dark. I heard something in the distance from us. I looked back to see if it was the girls and it wasn't. All of a sudden I hear footsteps running towards us. I looked back at the girls about to run, but then I got hit in the back of the head with something hard. I feel on the floor while everything went black. The last thing that I saw were the girls trying to get free from people. A couple of minutes past and I started to wake up. I heard noises in the distance from me and it sounded like there was a group of people.  Guy:what should we do with them?  Girl: slit they're throats.  Guy:beat them until they die.  I finally started to wake up more to see where I am. I am still in the warehouse and there is a group of people here. I started to panic when I couldn't see the girls. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I was tied to a chair and the ropes were to tight to get my hands free. They noticed that I was finally awake and that's when one of them spoke.  Guy: rise and shine sleepyhead.  I looked up to see a guy with a mask on. On the mask it said "God". I guess he is the leader of the group.

He came really use close to me with a big machete

He came really use close to me with a big machete.  Leader:how was your "sleep". He said while quoting it with his fingers in the air.  N:you mean when you nocked  me out? It was actually really nice.  I was being sarcastic,but I think he didn't know I was.  Leader:really? Thought it would hurt you.  Man he really is so dumb,but at the same time my sarcasm sounds like I actually mean it. I rolled my eyes at him and decided to say something.  N: no I didn't like it I was being sarcastic!!  Gosh I thought he would be smarter than that. He didn't like that I was giving him attitude so he slapped me in the face.  Leader: watch who you are talking to!!!  It didn't really hurt it just stung. I looked up at him and I laughed in his face.  N: you really think that hurt? You have to do better than that dude.  I chuckled a little bit thinking what his face was like under his mask. After a couple of minutes he finally said something.  Leader: hey... didn't you come with two girls?  After he said that my face went pale. I started to jump up and down and kept squirming in my seat.  N:where are they?!?!??!   Leader:oh you want to see them? bring them out boys!!!  I saw two people taking them out of some type of closet. One of them had a red mask on and the other with face paint and a blackish grayish Mack on.

 One of them had a red mask on and the other with face paint and a blackish grayish Mack on