1.

Taehee hated her life,how she ended up being with her arrogant stepmother but never get the chance to yell it at her. She even hated when all her father did was to sit back, ignoring her raging mother who got mad at her just because she was a little bit late on picking up the dirty clothes at her room.

But now,she refused to talk about that.

She told her friend about that,Yerim about how she hated her mother,but she added some jokes to hide the obvious hatred she had towards her,and her step mother children who always seems to get on her nerves. There were times she got too depressed that she let it all out,and her friend knew she wasnt lying about how tired she is right now.

Taehee wasnt the religious type,but whenever she went to the church alone,she asked what she had done on having such spiteful step mother and devilish two little sister and a brother that came from that woman womb. Firstly she prayed that her mother temper will go down, but as she got older and she prayed that she herself would never talk back and spit some harsh words at her mother. Probably that was the only prayed the God hear.

Now,she just rant on how she had give up. She couldn't take it anymore, how hurtful her mother words, how her father never seem to care whenever she told him,how that woman only believed her kids words and blame her and her sister under her from the same mother about their attitude.

Seems this time,the God finally pity her.

But not in a good way.