16.

Jimin stared at Taehee ,who was now adding some seasoning to her fried rice. It had drawn him more closer to her,looking at every move she make and amazed at how she can cook the chicken nuggets while frying the rice. Girls are really multitask, and he respect them for that.

"Where's Yoongi?"

That's when shit happened. Taehee who was reducing the amount of oil in the pan accidentally pour it out from the metal bowl and it went straight to her foot. She shrieked in pain and Jimin quickly grabbed the pan and put it back to the stove while helping her limping to a chair.

"Oh my God what-"

"Jimin don't freak out. Please close the stove first. We don't want our breakfast to ruin"

He was still reluctant to left her but Taehee assured him with a nod. Just when he enter the kitchen again,someone slammed a door so hard that her body jerked ,eyeing the person who make a ruckus at such a peaceful morning. It was Yoongi with his disheveled hair looking frantically while calling her name. When he spot her,he ran to him and put his hands on her shoulder, checking her out . His eyes showed concern depsite his eyes were half opened.

"I'm okay,just a little bit burn"

"No you are not. I told you not to lie right?

He said and Taehee gulped. When he confessed his feelings last night,she was left in bewilderment at the sofa while he walked away, mumbling a soft good night . It happened to fast and she thought she was dreaming. Even Yerim asked her why she was turning aroung multiple times at the bed. When she woke up, she nearly forgotten about it until Jimin asked where is he that the memory flooded in, causing he to be reckless and that happened.

"I- I hurt myself in the kitchen"

She said,lowering her head down because she was too shy to look at him. Never once someone cared for her like that, except her father which a long time ago and to feel it again ,she was on the verge of tears.

She was being emotional ,she knew but it was because the lack of attention and love she got from her parents were making her like this. She was being vulnerable if someone cared for her and often overthink about it.

Yoongi kneeled down in one knee,eye reaching the same level as hers and smiled. Jimin who was now with a first aid kit came but Yoongi stopped him.

"I'll bring her to the bathroom. We need to wash the burn fast. Wake Yerim up. She was supposed to wake early today. "

After giving orders which Jimin nodded,he stand up and lifted Taehee with his arm causing the girl to shrieked a bit before hugging his neck for support. She looked back at Jimin but the boy only smirked, before heading to his room waking the crazy woman up.

Once they were in the bathroom,Yoongi put her at the sink counter adjusted her leg so that it will be in it. Taehee was suprised at how gentle he was and just watch every movement he made . The boy turned the water tap and let the cold water run to her foot making Taehee bit her lips , trying to not let a whimper but Yoongi sensed her pain.

"Bare with it for a while. I will be gentle"

And why does that sounds dirty to me right now? Damn those fanfiction I shouldn't read it.

"No wild thoughts Kim Taehee"

She looked away, hiding the red tint that when to her face. He was right ,the way he gently rubbed the soap at her skin and washed it away was making it less pain and she didn't whimper. From the mirror she saw how focused he was touching the burn,but it was so funny that his hair was all out of place . His lips were a bit dry but she had worst.

"All set,now lets bring you to Jimin. He can wrap a bandage at this. "

Taehee was about to leaped from the sink when he was already holding her in his arms and she stood there,froze at how close they were. His face remain emotionless but she wasn't. Just when she thought he didn't felt anything,a small smirk appeared and kissed her nose slightly .

"Now let's go or I'll do something more wicked than this"

She gulped and let Yoongi carry her out. Once they were out ,both of them could hear Yerim and Jimin fighting over the chicken nuggets . She was pointing a fork at him while Jimin was threatening to put the meat in his mouth. Yerim sensed their presence and when she saw her bestfriend was carried by a man the brunette just met last night,the fork fell down and Jimin took the opportunity to munch the nugget.

"What happened? "

"I burn my foot. "

Yerim glanced at the now forming burn at her leg and she shivered at the sight. It was nasty . Yoongi went to the sofa and put her down whispered that he will be right back.

"Jimin,its your work"

After he said that, Yoongi walked away and entered his room, leaving them staring at each other before Jimin shine her with a wide smile and walked to her with the first aid kit that he had with him before. Yerim followed him and she slumped her butt right beside her. Just when Jimin was about to hold her leg,she slapped his hand and glared at him,making Taehee raised her eyebrow.

"Don't you dare touch her you pervert. Let me do it. "

"Suit yourself. Wait till the they get the video tape and proved that I'm innocent!"

He threw the bandage foll at her before running full speed to his room. Yerim was about to catch him but she held her hand,and Yerim knew she need to treat her first. She put the ointment slowly to the burn skin and while doing so,she started to talk.

"What happened to my advice on not falling in love with him? ",she said, proceeding on wrapping the bandage. Blisters will appear later and she couldn't imagined how Taehee would be in pain after this.

"I don't know Yerim. He confessed last night-"

"He WHAT?"

She stopped her action,eyes fully widen at her but then a small smirk appeared. After making sure the wrap was completed,she leaned in and eyes darted to her lips. Now she saw it,the swollen lips and Taehee pushed her away, weirded at her action.

"You kiss him. "

"I did not!"

"Denying I see? Don't you think he can hear you? Well let see how long are you going to lie. He kissed you,you kissed him, and then you got-"

"Not to that extent ! And I'm saying no!"

"Damn it Taehee,you should just admit it!"

"No-No I'm not!"

"We indeed did it Miss Yerim. Thank you for wrapping the bandage on her foot"

A cold voice greeted her ear,and she was too afraid to look back. Of course the man could hear every excuse she was about to make at Yerim about the kiss. Before her,Yerim was smiling in victory with her eyes saying I-told-you -so and she got annoyed. She could hear his footstep getting closer and before she can turned back,she was already lifted up by him,and she yelped in susprise.

"Put me down Yoongi!"

"Let have some breakfast first. "

Well that was nice of him to carried her to the kitchen table. She got a good look on him,hair was nicely combed,a white tshirt and a black sweatpants. He seems to not have any plan today with his casual attire. When he finally settled her down to a chair,Yoongi took a sit infront of her. She was still awkward with him but tried to act normal.

I shouldn't kiss him last night. Look at the mess you made Taehee. Being awkward as hell with him . Stupid.

"Your thoughts were different when you kiss me last night. Now eat"

She scoffed at him,but proceed to munch the now cold fried rice.