5.

"You are seriously dragging me here just to make me believe you have the ability to read a girl mind? Not to mention how your so called power was only limit to one person"

Jimin mocked,but still dragged his feet following the determined boy towards the church. Yoongi wasn't sure she would be there or not,but is she was there,he would have to prove it to Jimin,and sort something out from her. Thank god they were on their leave,so Yoongi had plenty of time to came here again. He guessed the girl too had her break and went home. That explain why she might hated her mother.

Or maybe some hormones kicking her.

Is he going to be here? God please no. I don't want to go back home now!

Yoongi stop dead at his tracks,causing Jimin to bumped at his back,letting out a groan from his plump lips and rubbed his nose.

"I never want to get a nose job,but you are going to make me have one"

"Do you hear something?"

Jimin rolled his eyes,seeing how Yoongi was too absorbed at his new superpowers that if he wasn't his friend,he would have ignored him,not to mention how weird his lifestyle is that consist on sleeping the whole days and to not wake up unless necessary.

If only I could run away,or got into some accident,that would be enough. Urgh,that woman and her temper.

Arrogant,stupid woman.

How I wish I could say those words straight to her snobbish face.

Yoongi dragged Jimin to a big three outside the church and the boy whined. He ignore him and peeked at the girl,the same girl who had been ranting her life at him, accidentally probably. He still need to know how and why this things is happening to him,and only effected her.

Deep down,he was interested to know why the girl hated her mother so much.

Taehee went in the church and after confirming the coast were clear,he dragged Jimin again and the boy was now to tired to fight back. Yoongi pushed the brown door, and his eyes eventually stopped at her, sitting at the most right of the church, again spacing out with her eyes were glued to the sculpture again. She wasn't saying anything,her mind wasnt saying anything,and Yoongi felt relieved by it.

"That's her"

"Oh it's Kim Taehee! She was always here except Sunday, and the priests and nuns know her well,but she never did anything. Only stared."

Yoongi looked back at her,and for some reason he was waiting for her to say something, but the girl wasn't even doing anything. Sighing,he asked Jimin to sit anywhere near the girl and he nodded. There weren't many people here,and he liked it. He eventually went to the small podium and open the piano lid,and somehow that attracted some attention, including Taehee.

The girl had adverted her gaze at him,and his eyes widen.

Speak of the devil,just when I prayed he won't be here.

Yoongi smirked ,and sat down at the small stool ,pulling out his music sheet and arranged it properly infront of him. His slender fingers began to play,he looked so focused but he wasnt actually.

Because the girl voice now appeared making him refraining his smile from appearing stupidly. Jimin was just behind her,and he boringly look at the girl, and Yoongi knew he was going to succeed on making Jimin believing him.

For a guy , he's too pale.

I wonder what will happen if I told mother i want to learn piano? She seem to be interested when Sejin said he liked piano.