17.

Again she was in an awkward situation. Yerim left her with Yoongi because she was dying to see the set of Korea Odyssey,that is the valley where Oh Yeon Seo tried to stop the villain that she had forgotten his name from awaking the dragon . It got to famous now,and Yerim was dying to see it. She was forced to go with Jimin because Taehee was afraid she got lost even though the girl adamantly insisted she can go alone.

Which they end up going together because Yerim and him got a call from the police station to see a video tape which Taehee still wasn't clear on what's happening but decided to opeend the topic later.

Now she was really awkward because Yoongi was beside her,watching the television with a bored face and she swore the man will probably felt asleep anytime soon. She barely can move around and she was thirsty.

Damn it. Just sleep so I can limped there by myself.

She still couldn't get used of him reading her mind,and she mostly forget the fact. It wasn't helping though since Yoongi barely show any reaction when he heard it, though he almost yelled at her for kept thinking at first. That wasn't her fault for keeping her problems for herself. Her father told her not to share any family problems with friends since she was young,and she was still holding to that.

Look how her father words affected her. She tried not to share anything that her parents say to her,but when it gets too much she needed someone. It affected her so much that she hated showing her weak self to anybody. There's no way she was going to get rid of the mask she had created ever since the mental abuse got hard.

To say her parents were a bad person,she knew they weren't. Her father just don't want to got on her step mother bad side and she understand it. Her mother was just too strict and her words come out harsh which she tried to understand. But as she tried to understand,the harder it got. She kept thinking what will happened if her father finally step in? Well that happened,and since her mother worked at Busan,so basically she went back there with her children if she got mad and her father would be in a bad mood. They were a long distance relationship,so Taehee was really happy if they weren't going to Busan or her mother didn't come here.

Her mother was a nice woman before,yes she was strict but she still can whitstand it,or again probably tried to understand her. When her mother got her firstchild of her own, things got different. It was as if there were big gap between she and Soojin with the innocent kid. Then she got two more and that's when Taehee knew they were treated differently. There weren't love in her scowl,there was hatred and rage and for a grown up like her who just entered her twenties,she can sensed it.

The bruised on Soojin body,the frequent change of their maid and how her father put a blind eye on everything was making her sick. Miss Rina was really strong for not running away like the previous maid. She sometimes envied her. She can stop working with her mother while Taehee was stuck forever with her.

"Taehee,here"

Her body jolted up hearing his voice and when she turned to him,he was shoving a glass of water to her face and she grabbed it, uttering a small thank you before drinking it.

"How's your leg?"

"It's okay. The pain got less"

He was now sitted closer to her,but still had some gap between them. Yoongi knew almost everything that she was thinking,from being thirsty to her trying to understand her parents. It still fascinated him how her mind can bridge with other thoughts as if it was a story but with a lot of unexpected scene. Probably that was the reason why she was spacing out without realising him walking pass her to got to the kitchen and fetched her a water. He was sleepy but he want to do something with her,not those physical affection but other things. Talking may be the only option,but he hated it.

"I don't think you should ask anymore about my family. You already almost what you weren't supposed to know,which I knew I never told you before"

"I told you, you make me curious. So tell me, how does it feel to have someone hearing you problems, without realising?"

"It sucks but I don't know,it gets more lighter"

He furrowed his eyebrow,trying to understand her words when she turned giving him a small smile.

"The burden I kept for 14 years,it suprisingly got lighter. But I preferred telling those with my own voice, it's more satisfying"

"Well I guess that was the reason why I can hear you. To hear what you never want others to hear"

"But you shouldn't knew about it. It feels like I'm-"

"Whatever your father said about not telling others about your family problem, he's wrong Taehee. You should let it out, not waiting yourself to brust. It's still good how you never thought about ending your life,but what about later? How sure you are that you won't even tried to harm yourself? You may think your problems are childish but no. Problems aren't childish."

Taehee was still in deep silence but there were tears in her eyes. No one has ever said those words to her. For all this time,she thought her issue was just a mere disturbance in her life that somehow it got big to the point it became a self destruction for her own mind. His words were right after all. There will be times when she will fully give up in her life that she might end it,and she never want that.

Yoongi pulled her to a hug ,and she snuggled to his chest,the thin white fabric had a smell of lavender and she like it. Her hands circled his waist and he did the same while he softly planted kiss on her hair, inhaling the smell of her scented shampoo.

"When you felt irritated and annoyed, it's a problems no matter how small the cause is. So don't think twice to let out what you felt deep inside. Whatever that hurts you should never weakened you. I couldn't say more because I'm not in your shoes which I don't want to-",he paused and chuckled causing the girl to smile between the fabric he was wearing before continued,"but again Taehee they were your family. How much you hated your mother,your father choose her and you just need to hang on with it. Like you said, happy days will come and you just need to wait"

Hearing those,she looked up to him just to meet his eyes in confusion , because she never said those words when she was with him.

Or he did, which that's why it sound too familiar now. Especially when he was the one who said it.

"I thought you were about to cried some ugly tears that day,but no. I was this close to hug you"

He did the peace sign indicating it was that close and she laughed before landing her head back to his chest. He laid his back to the sofa, and his hands went to het shoulder and making both of them comfortable. His free hand brushed some strand away from her face before tucking it behind her ear.

"Yoongi"

"Hmm?"

"I like you too"

A smile crept on his face and he kissed her hair again several times before closing his eyes. They were both were already too sleepy due to last night event, which not just consist of them were almost making out at his couch, but other things. He was worried about her and Jimin problems while she was crying from missing her real mother.

"Let's sleep. I'm tired"

"Me too"