20.

Since the day Yoongi bought her to his practice room, he had been more eager to play it for her everytime she went to the church. The girl would flashed a smile at him from a far and his heart thumped in excitement as he continue hitting the key flawlessly even though her voice were ringing sometimes in his ears.

When all he thought the girl finally get to smile sincerely,fate tricked them.

That day Yoongi sensed her silence, how she didn't even looked at him. She was staring at the floor and he couldn't hear her voice clearly,as if something was blocking him to hear her. It never happened before and he got curious. Finishing his play,he stood up and closed the lid before packing his things. Once he was settled,he walked up to her and she sensed his presence.

Even with them being close,he still couldn't hear everything she thought clearly. It was mixed ,and the more he think the more he couldn't understand. When she looked up to him,he saw how worse her physical state was.

Her lips were too dry than before,pale to the point it looked like she was having an ill disease and her body was trembling. Her eyes were bloodshot and when she let out a small 'hey',tears welled up and Yoongi was already kneeling at one leg,reaching out her hand and rubbed circles at the back of her palm.

"Taehee? Are you okay? What happened?"

She shooked,but not because she was denying her state,it was because she couldn't speak. It was as if tears were threatening to fall down everytime she said a word. She wasn't crying,but her shivering was getting terrible that some of the nuns had take a big step to them.

"Oh my goodness dear! What happened to you?"

One of the sisters took a sit beside her before putting her hand on Taehee to check her temperature. She gasped and looked back at Yoongi who was now worried .

"She's sick my boy. You should send her home now. The church heater is quiet malfunctioning right now and the weather is getting colder. It's the best if she stay home"

Before Yoongi could say anything,she shooked vigorously,but nothing came out from her pale lips. He was fustrated that her thoughts were still mixed up, and to sum up,he couldn't read her mind.

"Taehee, let's go home. I'll call a cab"

"No please"

"We have no choice, Taehee"

He knew she refused,but that was the only choice he had. It was getting chilly and her body couldn't stand it. The group of womans started to ask her questions and he quickly called a cab. After getting one,he took a sit beside her,and they walked away after making sure Taehee was now warm enough with a blanket and a glass of water at her hand. Slowly,the boy pulled her head to his shoulder,rubbing her back in a soothing way before sighing.

Was it because you were sick that I couldn't read your mind?

"Yoongi?"

A man which Yoongi knew well called him and let out a fatherly smile. Glancing slightly at the shivering Taehee , his eyes looked back at the younger man.

"The cab is here. Let me help you open the door"

He nodded and utter a small thank you . He pulled her up slightly,taking the glass away from her hand and put it at their sit back. He lead the way to main gate and the pastor followed him, slowly pushing the gate and opened the car door for them.  Yoongi smiled and after making sure Taehee was comfortable,he took a sit beside her and closed.

The ride was silence,and the only word that came out from his mouth was the direction towards her house. The girl was still shivering,and she held on his sweater as if it was her life. Her body was now in his embrace and he could felt every trembling her body create. She mumbled something and he can only catch the last phrase.

"...they won't care"

Yoongi knew something was wrong and it wasn't just because of the fever she got,it was something else. Something that had been rotting for too long in her body that she can no longer bare with it.

What just happened?

"We are here sir. Do I need to call someone inside?"

"No",before Yoongi could say,the girl had answered and she weakly detached herself from Yoongi and opened the car door before stepping outside. Yoongi pay the man and hurried to get out to help her. Just when he was about to knock the metal door,the door swung open revealing her father. He looked startled and eyed him who had his hands over her daughter shoulder. Taehee pushed him slightly and went in without saying anything to Yoongi.

Seeing her actions,he knew she wasn't being herself. Never once she was this cold to him,so why did she left him without saying goodbye? Was it because her parents?

Her father gave him a last glance before entering and Yoongi stared at the metal door slammed to his face. His leg doesn't want to move,it was as if there were something might happened and he need to know. And he was right.

A loud yelling and the sounds of panicked voice entered his eardrum and without knocking this time,he pushed the metal door just to see Taehee unconscious on the small pavement to their door and her father was trying to carry her but before he could do it,Yoongi had took her and all eyes where on him. Three kids,a teenager and two woman eyes him suspiciously but he couldn't careless.

For god sake,are they just going to stare?

"Call the ambulance! Now!"

Yoongi frantically shouted,and repeatedly called her name . He was devastated seeing her state right now. If he could only hear what she had been thinking, things wont be like this. She won't be laying on the ground . He don't need to met her father. He was worried but he couldn't done anything.

He was crushed.

Because at the most crucial point like this, he's hopeless.