Bonus (1)

She stepped in the libary with a yawn stretching her mouth that caught the libarian in charge shot her a look. She smiled sheepishly and headed to old books section,a section where it was quite secluded at the far back of the building. The libary again had less people and some of them were even sleeping because of the bored atmosphere .

She arrived at the her favourite spot in the section,but frowned seeing someone,a man was already there,his hoodie was hiding his face and his head was angled front and downwards. She hated when her favorite spot was taken,but she wasn't that rude to wake him up. The problem is,her favorite book which she had took from the fiction section at the front was there because she hid it,and his legs were being an obstacle which she knew she need to went through.

Taking a deep breath,she tiptoed to him ,kneeeling down to his leg before pushing it slowly and took out the book from the shelf with a grin of satisfactory written all over her face.

That was the biggest mistake she had done in her life. As soon as she turned to see the sleeping man,he was already leaning down to her,the hoodie was now been pulled back and she got a good view of him. His legs were half lifted up and she cursed herself on why she hadn't realised his legs move because the man infront of him was no other than Min Yoongi.

"I told you I hated when someone ruined my sleep"

His icy stare was penetrating her,and she gulped. He had inched more closer to her and she had fell down from her kneeling state,back crashing on the shelf and the book she had risked her life for had now fell down from her grip. His body tilted to the side facing her,one of his arm were already trapping her by putting his palm at the floor near her thigh and he was now smirking at her,enjoying how the girl was now flustered at his action.

"Then-then you sh-should have sleep some-somewhere else"

"Should I?"

He was getting closer, and she could felt her side of his fingers brushed against the jeans she was wearing and it send a shiver to her body. Even in this state like this,she need to prevent herself from having any wild imagination that can make him possibly teased her for the rest of the day.

"When was the last time we were like this?"

"We were never like this, Min Yoongi"

"Really? Let me remind you on the day I kissed you at the street,or the one when we were just chilling at the couch-", before he could rant more she had clamped his mouth with her palm,eyes in terror as pleading him not to speak those things in public, especially in a state libary.

"You don't have to say those"

"I have too "

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to do it ,now"

Her eyes that was already wide,get double wider with his words. Her hands was now been slowly pulled by him to rested on his face and he slowly kissed it making the girl red in emmbarassment because she wasn't imagining him to do those. He had leaned down,to close to her own comfortable and her breath hitched.

Just when their lips were inches apart,Yoongi broke into a laugh earning the girl a look with his sudden change of attitude. He was now laughing so hard,forgetting where he was and was now laying at the libary carpet with his hands clutched to his stomach.

"You should see your face Taehee! It was so funny!"

Then,everything clicked together. Fuming,she grabbed any book at the shelf and throw it to him,making the boy groaned in pain but the stupid grin was still there. She was raging because how he had make fun of her in the situation and decided to stand , walking away from the Min.

"I'm not talking to you"

She was about to walk away when the latter had stood up,gripped her wirst and spunned the girl around before pinning her between his arm. Taehee thought he was joking again so she shot him a glare,realising the eyes that were full of mischievous just now was being replaced by an amusement and hot gaze.

"I was just testing, now it's the real deal"

"Well I'm not ,so let me go"

"Don't you come here to read? Those romance books were quite erotic I guess"

"You!"

"And why can't we do that? Just like in the books"

Within a second,not giving the girl any chance to answer, his lips had found hers, slowly but a passionate kiss making the girl trembled when his hands cupped her face, trailing to her hair and played with it. He was resisting himself to kiss her just now,but realise it will be fun to see her eyes in horror and her mind going crazy with her imagining any wicked things he could have done in this cramped space.

Just when he was about to do more,what Jimin called sinful things,the pair heard someone footsteps coming closer and she shot open her eyes, pushing him away before taking two books from the shelf and shoved one of it to his chest. Then she turned him around facing the other shelf and she did the same,making their back facing each other as if they were strangers from the first place.

"Oh dear, please remember to arrange those books in the floor. Books are knowledge "

The woman, probably the libarian said and walked away making both of them giggled and turned back to see each other.

"We should done this more. This is thrilling,not to mention how erotic it was"

"Shut up "

"And look at this, Love Rosie. Isn't this erotic too?"

"No and stop with you crazy thoughts or I'll rip that cheeks of yours!"