13.

Yerim sighed for hundredth and one time. She had been trying to call Taehee,but all of her call was sent to voicemail. It explain why now she was now taking a subway to Pocheon,heading to Taehee house with the assignments that she just printed out. The damned Mrs Yoon just had to make their brain useful when it was their break term.

Pocheon wasn't that far, and she was dying to tour the city . That explain why she planned a trip to here without telling her. Well that can't be helped as Taehee wasn't even answering her call.

She was spacing out when she felt something or someone, grabbing her butt in such a rude manner that Yerim flinched. Her face went red and she clutched her bag strap trying to ignore the disgusting movement of that particular hand.

Until she couldn't take it anymore. She spunned around , gripping the stranger hand and slapped his face. She smirked how the man was in susprise and stumbled backwards. The train wasn't crowded,but there were people around and their attention was now fully on them.

Jimin touched his cheeks,trying to understand what had just happened to make this unknown woman to slap him hard and the victory smiled that he sensed something wrong with it.

"What are you doing?"

"Excuse me mister,I was the one who was supposed to ask ask what are you doing?"

Jimin eyes went wide ,he was in disbelief seeing the girl confidence out of nowhere. He was still a sober even after those several shots,and tried to remember everything. He never met her,she wasn't among the girls he had sleep with and for sure he didn't tried to do anything stupid .

He was just playing some game on his phone when a guy pushed him,making his beautiful iPhone fell down,letting out some cursed word and bend down but was dragged up by the girl and eventually got slapped.

"You touch my butt!"

Now there were already murmurs among the passenger and Jimin hated it. It grabbed enough attention and he was already too tired for it. Attention never makes him tired before,but this kind of attention wasn't something he wanted.

"I did not"

"Well a pervert like you wont admit their fault so we are going to the police station. And I'm going to sue you for touching my precious butt!"

"I'm sorry woman,but I will never done that immoral behavior especially in public,and I am more willingly to squeeze a pig but more than yours!"

"You asshole!"

Without any warning,Yerim charged him,grabbing his hair and he did the same thing, grabbing her brunette hair while shouting some bad words. They were literally pulling out each other hair and some men tried to pull them but the rage they had were to big that the mens were pushed back.

Just when they were almost about to get more harsh,the train stop and the door were opened. The guards on patrol spotted them and dragged them out,saying about young kids nowdays are lack of manners and fight about their relationship in publics.

"But he molested me ! "

"Welll I'm not you sucker!"

The guard who was obviously tired of the shit and ended up calling the police to detained both of them, even slapping Jimin butt because he reeks of alcohol and pulled Yerim ear due to her excessive amount of perfume she sprayed on her body.

"But I'm still sober!"

"This is an expensive Victoria Secret special edition Perfume sir!"