22.

Four days was full of silence for the boy named Min Yoongi. She never come to the church ever since she was discharged recently and it had been four days. He finally got to play in silence,but he dislike it. He tried to walk pass by her house ,but she never come out.Even her thoughts weren't heard. He even walked with Jimin to buy groceries that make that man freaked out because he dislike walking just to see a glance of her anywhere. But to his avail,she wasn't anywhere,it was as if she never get out.

As if she was trying to ignore me.

Shrugging of the thought,he packed his things and proceed to walk down the podium when he saw the pastor was talking with a sister,and that hit Yoongi that he might know what happened.

And probably tell me what rumors I got when I just played the freaking piano.

"Sir"

He called him and waved, their attention was adverted to him. The sister bowed down and walked away leaving two mens talking their business. The old pastor had a smile on his face and patted Yoongi shoulder and the young boy smiled back. He was the one who pleaded him to play the piano everyday except Sunday and he accepted it, depsite how lazy he was.

"How's your day?"

"Like usual but something seems off"

The man lifted an eyebrow,a puzzling look was written on hiw wise face before they headed to the church garden,a place where Yoongi never knew existed. They sat at a bench near a small old looking fountain and the cold breeze hit their body.

"I assume this was about the young lady before ?"

"You know her well?"

"She came everyday at evening,and her mother was a member of the church community. She's a smiley person , but her mother insisted that she was quite cold with everyone."

He snorted and his action caught the attention of the old man.

"You seem-"

"Is ther any rumors about me playing the piano? I never done anything wrong I think"

"Of course you didn't. They were just talking about a grumpy young boy playing the piano at the church but refused to play during Sunday. I guess they add more salt in the story"

"Then I'll play this Sunday,if that's what they want. "

His words susprised him and a wide grim was at his face before patting his shoulder in a friendly way. Jimin and him has been trying to figure out how to make Yoongi play in Sundays and when he volunteered himself,he was beyond happy than that. He should call Jimin later to tell this good news.

"I'll be waiting for you. And to pay for your playing later,I think I should tell you something"

"What is it?"

"That young lady. She came everyday,including today. But at morning"

Yoongi was excited to hear the news but tried to remain calm. But he was also in bewilderment,why she was avoiding him? Did he did something wrong? Or was it because what he said that day?

"She helped the sisters cleaned the bedsheet for the homeless,she will mostly had to hang it before she got back home. I asked her why she changes her visit but she never answered. I thought you both fought but she claimed she didn't. "

"Was her mother there?"

"No she wasn't. The lady would only came during meetings that is tomorrow and probably they will come together. "

Yoongi nodded and throw a look at the fountain. The water power was low but it was still enough to be called a fountain. Brown leaves were piled up one a big tree and he realised how beautiful the garden was. Winter is coming near and he knew he need to mend her before she got back to Seoul.

There was no way he was letting both of them hanging like this. He was willingly to get up from his slumber just for her, interfere other business just for her and talked back at her father for her.

Just for you, I have done things I had hated so much in my life.

Yoongi is going to met her , even she had make up her mind to ignore his presence at all cost.

---------

"For god sake Taehee! What's wrong with you!"

Her sudden yell cause the young girl to flinch a bit,and terror was written in her eyes. She was just about to serve lunch when she accidentally bumped her maid,and the soup she was holding fell and eventually her mother got mad. She bend down, collecting the shattered ceramic bowl with her face show obvious fear of her mother rage.

"You were so busy dazing off even when you are doing work,can you focus just for once!"

Her yell attracted attention from her other family members, especially her father but she knew nothing would happened.

"Look at your daughter! She was day dreaming about that boy to the point she broke the most expensive bowl in the house! I told you he's a bad news!"

Taehee glanced at her father, deep down she hoped her father would side with her,but she knew that will never happen, because now the look on his face was a scowl,but a glint of pity was in his dark orbs.

Why can't you say something father?

"Don't ever think about having your phone back,you are just going to be more distracted"

The rest of the evening went with her mother kept mocking her about what happened during lunch and bad mouthing Yoongi which clearly she doesn't know why her mother was so persistent on not letting her meet him.

But she miss him, and she want to see him playing the piano,telling her everything is going to be okay one day and hear her rant about her days while his eyes stared at her , even when he was sleepy he was still listening to everything.

You must be focusing on playing today,since I'm not there to talk rubbish.