7.

Yoongi waited for her ,but she wasn't there. He had played about three songs and was about to entered the fourth when Jimin entered with a worried face,rushing to him and Yoongi knew something wasn't right. He shoved his music sheets,gave a quick wave to whoever who is there and ran to Jimin who was panting hardly.

"Taehee,I met her just now"

"What happened?"

"Her mother was with her,yelling at her at the store at the public and I felt bad. I tried to confront her mother but she ,she - I don't know Yoongi"

He strode towards the door, walking straight to the pavement , ignoring Jimin calling him to slow down. He didn't care anymore. He knew Taehee wasn't fragile ,but a glass still can be shattered,and he had to prevent it to happen. Not in the public. Her voice started to ring in his head,and he knew they were still there,her mother shouting at her,she there stood still with her eyes was locked to the floor.

Her desperate inner voice asking her mother to believe her that she bought the right thing,but her mother wasn't believing her.

Can you please calm down and listen to me?

Damn people are watching,but they were judging too.

I hated it.

I hated her.

I hated myself .

I hated li-

"Taehee!"

And she turned her head,just to meet the pale boy again with his squishy friend running towards them, as if he wasn't aware of what's happening right now. Taehee eyes gleamed but she need to hide it, afraid of her raging mother infront of her.

He finally reached her and the small crowd step back a little letting the two man interfering the small bicker between them.

"Sister Haerin is asking you to treat a dog wound,where have you been?"

Now she was in bewilderment. A dog? Sister Haerin? Who the hell she is? She never talked to any nun before, because she think the nuns could read her face and sensed the problems she had. Here Yoongi is saying a sister is searching for her.

"Oh you must be Miss Kim! I'm Min Yoong-"

But the woman walked away, giving a sharp glare making Taehee gulping in fear and she knew she will be in doom when she get home later. Her mother was a religious type,but it looks like the prayers and good deed had no effect on her. Probably that's why she let her go , because an unknown sister called for her.

The small crowd backed away,and Yoongi huffed in annoyance. They didn't even say anything when she got humiliated by her own mother. Probable judging it was the girl fault after all.

"Let's go somewhere,I hated crowded places"

He took her hand and his eyes spotted the small plastic on her hand. It was a spicy rice cake ,and it's still warm.

"She scolded you because of this?"

He said and Jimin also had interest on her now. Taehee nodded , and looked at it.

"She wanted a cheese topping, but there wasn't any of it. And I knew she hated her rice cake that bland,so I asked some other toppings. She got mad,saying I acted too smart and I guess you already know. Jimin was there"

Yoongi took the rice cake harshly from her hand and peeked at it. It looked tasty ,with the sauce on top and both of the men had their mouth watered at the sight.

"But still,she shouldn't throw a tantrum at the street just because of a spicy rice cake"

Taehee smiled, relieved at Jimin words and again she forgot Yoongi could hear her praising him and even calling him cute.

"Lets go"

He pulled Taehe to his side and interwined his finger to hers,and she got an electric shock due to his sudden action. She looked away but then someone turned her head,and she realizes it was Yoongi finger at her chin,and his eyes were cold.

"Watch where you walk, I'm the want who is going to pick you up when you fall,not Jimin"

She raised her eyebrow,and looked at Jimin who smiling,like his usual self. He was always like that,smiling, laughing like a maniac and can be a little bit clumsy. Park Jimin was one of a kind,and she sometimes wonder how squishy his cheeks and his plump-

"Stop looking at Jimin"

And she forgot again about the pale boy beside him,the only one who can read her mind and sometimes that sucks because she wanted privacy for thought like this. What's wrong on checking a guy? Jimin is attractive.

"Hey Yoongi,why are you red? Is it hot?"

Jimin voice interrupted her thoughts and her eyes were on the boy beside her. His pale complexion was now fully red and his cheeks were puffed as if he was in annoyance.

Now he looks cute.

"I'm not,and don't ever called me like that again"

He scowled and Taehee laughed,but Jimin wasn't.

He hated how he always tried to understand their conversation but ended up making his own brain tired.